Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC (19472 Views)

2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by BIGGERhead4: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2020

Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by ezechi24(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Pdp is worse than apc my boy.stop deceiving yourself.pdp will die before apc

oga can u compare the rate of poverty in pdps 16 years to APCs 6years?....the rate of killings and hunger is sweeting u abi?...
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Dansuqi: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
ezechi24:

oga can u compare the rate of poverty in pdps 16 years to APCs 6years?....the rate of killings and hunger is sweeting u abi?...

Can you compare the rate of revenue under pdp and apc.? Rate of killings were same
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by ezechi24(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Can you compare the rate of revenue under pdp and apc.? Rate of killings were same

what revenue are u talking about oga....the one they use to repair all the roads PDP constructed or the one they use in making Nigeria better than the way PDP left it...see I am not saying PDP is good but APC is satanic and evil...how can u say the number of people that HV died in APC regime is same as that of PDP....na wa o..even a blind, def and dumb would not saying such a thing.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Dansuqi: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
ezechi24:

what revenue are u talking about oga....the one they use to repair all the roads PDP constructed or the one they use in making Nigeria better than the way PDP left it...see I am not saying PDP is good but APC is satanic and evil...how can u say the number of people that HV died in APC regime is same as that of PDP....na wa o..even a blind, def and dumb would not saying such a thing.

Boko haram killed thousands under pdp.the crisis in jos claimed many lives.under apc,it is mainly Fulani's that are killing which has subsided.pdo is also satanic.under pdp oil sold at 100$.how much is it selling now
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Olatomiwami(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
DMerciful:
Is supreme court governor even in APC? By 2023 he will be dealt with like Oshiomole!

Another chest beater on the prowl, no b like this una deh before he became governor? Is when he has sat gidigba u are now foaming in the mouth,he has consolidated already, deal with it.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by ezechi24(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Boko haram killed thousands under pdp.the crisis in jos claimed many lives.under apc,it is mainly Fulani's that are killing which has subsided.pdo is also satanic.under pdp oil sold at 100$.how much is it selling now

like I said I am not a supporter of either of them...left for me I'll kill each and every one of them if it will mk this country better ....but can u compare the amount of hunger, killing and starvation to that of APC....I know these killings has been happening for long ...but it has worsened in the tenure of APC...moreover buhari promised hell on Nigeria just bcus he lost an election...after then the killings got worse...so what are u saying?....during the era of PDP was the north not a very safe place ?...abeg leave matter oga.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
As you see all these politicians no future plan o, no concrete efforts to help the people especially in the long term o, all the jamboree is for their stomach, that's all, and these are the same people we call leaders (stealers).

Changing political party doesn't do anyone apart from yourself any good, invest in your people for a better society
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by DMerciful(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
With the improvement we saw in Edo and Ondo election, Supreme court governor is gone, you can take it to the bank!
Olatomiwami:

Another chest beater on the prowl, no b like this una deh before he became governor? Is when he has sat gidigba u are now foaming in the mouth,he has consolidated already, deal with it.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Olofofo21(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
tolakush92:
Rest in peace Nwa Ama ikpe

Nairaland will miss you
please are you for real? shocked shocked shocked when did he died?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari And Unlawful Appointments - This Day / Buhari Presides Over An Emergency Security Meeting With Service Chiefs (Photos) / Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.