Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF (11056 Views)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / 40, 000 Persons Displaced By Floods In Borno – United Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2020
nerorex01:

shot blanks

Thanks for the correction. In as much my information is being conveyed it's OK.
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by SmartPolician: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Why would anyone blame Daily Trust when the military spokesperson rarely responds to media houses' query texts?

While verification is important, every media house wants to be the first to break news as it happens. This will make them a reference point for breaking news.

If the military refuses to refute certain claims before it breaks, they will have to end up defending themselves.

If u say your mama no go sleep, u self no go sleep

1 Like

Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Xzellentgraphic: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria and fake news sha
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by emsheddy(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Una dey really mad..why not include a video or picture of the said helicopter, safely resting in Maiduguri Una dey take is play well well for this country
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Who should we now believe

SCENE TWO: VIDEO ONLINE BY ISIS IN WEST AFRICA SHOWING THE DAMNED HELICOPTER

SCENE THREE: NIGERIA GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA MINISTER LAI MOHAMMED CALLED FAKE NEWS
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Dshocker(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2020
They are trying to cover it up
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by nerorex01: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2020
gaius01:

Thanks for the correction. In as much my information is being conveyed it's OK.

Very very ok

Nice contributions, i only spotted that then felt others should also learn as well. Thanks so much bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2020
lies
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2020
nerorex01:

Very very ok

Nice contributions, i only spotted that then felt others should also learn as well. Thanks so much bro.
Sure, I appreciate your input. Thanks Sir.

1 Like

Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Dovegrey: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2020
i trust boko harram. They will soon release the videos and picturesgrin
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Omezif(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
The strategies these boko harams are using is quite shocking. Without being sponsoring by the top leaders here in nigeria who are them to be defeated.
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by friday2011(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2020
All this one na format from the government...

Just to get public sympathy and support from international bodies in there pursuit of social media regulation.

Its simply the work of there agents...

Create fake news involving international bodies in Nigeria... Expect more of this fake news in the coming days.
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by checky619: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Who should we now believe
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by izubext007: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2020
so the UN has joined Nigeria military in hiding casualties.
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Hotexplorers: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2020
[url]hotexplorers.com[/url]

Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Splitmind: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nigeria and fake news. Even the newspapers are now behaving like the bloggers. Be the first to share the news. If it's fake u apologize but if it's true then you build on the story. That's the new modus operandi now.

We should simply listen to what the military tells us, they have never lied before.
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Beverlyjean(f): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Who do we believe when u guys are addicted to lies
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Mnopq: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Ahaaaaaaaaaaa, social media and their fake journalists news

it is well
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by EmekaBlue(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Na Apc teach all these denials for Nigeria since they came into power.

Every parastata denies everything that doesn't favour them. Both real and fake
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Litmus: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Africans really need to Stop Lying. Lies are very destructive and undermining of all aspect of development and progress. Sure, actual truths and lies are relative, but there is Near Objective Truths! We need truths in order to understand our position in life so that we can make the most useful changes we can and the right mental state goes a long way in enabling us to make the best change. Lies impacts negatively on mental states and I guess this is the senses in witch lies are being used on Nigerians by her enemies.
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Okoroawusa: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Splitmind:

We should simply listen to what the military tells us, they have never lied before.
Neither has the media.
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Okoroawusa: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Splitmind:

Nigeria media don't lie.
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Splitmind: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Neither has the media.

Hold on you are saying the media didn't lie now but you just said before that the media posted fake news.

I'm not understanding at all. sad
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Splitmind: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Neither has the media.

Hold on you are saying the media didn't lie now but you just said before that the media posted fake news.

I'm not understanding at all.
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Litmus: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Fortunately Nigerians can protect themselves from these Social Media empowered Lies by making Evidence one of their principle.
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by mvem(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I don't believe the entire arm forces charade verdicts in any way. All of them are bunch of Liars.

This reminds me of lekki shooting, when the army said they didn't shoot, they only shot blank ammo which have less effect on the victim. But we saw videos of bodies..

False speculation, lies, bemusement are traits of the Nigeria armed force entirly.
the UN also made a statement not just the Airforce
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Okoroawusa: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Splitmind:

I'm not understanding at all.
You said that the army has not been lying and I agreed with you that the Nigerian media too has not been lying.

1-1

Abi?
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by LostMyZeal(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2020
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by Splitmind: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You said that the army has not been lying and I agreed with you that the Nigerian media too has not been lying.

1-1

Abi?

Of course, we should trust in our army to both keep us safe and respect the rule of law at all times.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 7, Abduct Traditional Ruler In Kano / President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says / Buhari/APC: Your Problems Are Nepotism, Aborted Change, Not Order 06 - Ikhide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.