Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF (11070 Views)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / 40, 000 Persons Displaced By Floods In Borno – United Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by MickzyDonald: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

SCENE TWO: VIDEO ONLINE BY ISIS IN WEST AFRICA SHOWING THE DAMNED HELICOPTER

SCENE THREE: NIGERIA GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA MINISTER LAI MOHAMMED CALLED FAKE NEWS

Their ancestors are confused grin
Re: No Helicopter Was Shot Down In Borno - United Nations, NAF by psucc(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bolustical:

You just want it to happen so that you can bash the government and gather likes and shares here.

Even the news outlet that shared it has deleted that news and apologized but you want it to be true just because of hatred for the president.

He who wish evil shall be visited by evil.
And since you are too home with Buhari may your life be managed the way he manages the Nigerian economy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Maina’s Eight-year Sentence For N2.1bn Fraud / Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II Shooting A Machine Gun. / Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.