Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido (47155 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material / Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again / Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by seanwilliam(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:

Have you ever been in a situation where your money doesn't excite you, even credit alert irks you. I guess not pray you don't ever have to experience that.

I never argued..what I am telling u is that NOT HAVING MONEY DOESN'T GIVE HAPPINESS EITHER

1 Like

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by iSpread(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rema: “I don't wanna go to hell”
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by NofiuFade(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Davido, what's going on grin

It is well, God over everything
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by michjunior: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
mayklef:
Omo na Vanity, Upon Vanity....kidooo!

Davido pls lets exchange nah....
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Oshokalo: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Coldie:
Maturity is setting in, this is why u should not criticize a sinner all u should do is pray for him or her.

A lot of sinners eventually get tired of sinning and abandon their old lifestyle.

There was a time in my life that I drink McDowell's, in the morning, beer in the afternoon then black bullet and SK in the night. Only my presence in an area na balling.

But as Time went on I just tire for the lifestyle. I was in my 20's and girls were looking at me like a sugar daddy

I moved to a new area I would be seeing people acting tough drinking and smoking be looking at me decline as a ju man, if only they knew they were talking to a retired baller.

I wakeup open YouTube watch David ibiyeomie preaching pray read my bible read one of his books move. What happened In the past stays in the past.

Don't be surprised if in a few years you see davido singing gospel music
singing gospel music come mean what,don't be deceive if u see wetin those guy u thought are gospel do u go open mouth
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by fiftyfold: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bastard!
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Oshokalo: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/material-things-are-becoming-useless-davido/
all this padlock wey him carry for neck,I prefer tiny heavy gold on my neck
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Pioussoul: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Join the *Biggest* entertainment �� platform on WhatsApp *9JABLOG247* They give unlimited memes �, massive giveaway��, educational news�,Twitter Savages �, hook-up�, leaked tapes��, funny pics and videos��,,business ideas�, and lots more - Every entertainment ���. *Become a Part of this great Family Today* No regrets��
https:///2348131587838?text=Hello%20%F0%9F%98%8C%2C%20From%20Ref%20Faiz%20My%20name%20is%20_____
Help Save the number As *9JABLOG247
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Interesting15: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Coldie:
Maturity is setting in, this is why u should not criticize a sinner all u should do is pray for him or her.

A lot of sinners eventually get tired of sinning and abandon their old lifestyle.

There was a time in my life that I drink McDowell's, in the morning, beer in the afternoon then black bullet and SK in the night. Only my presence in an area na balling.

But as Time went on I just tire for the lifestyle. I was in my 20's and girls were looking at me like a sugar daddy

I moved to a new area I would be seeing people acting tough drinking and smoking be looking at me decline as a ju man, if only they knew they were talking to a retired baller.

I wakeup open YouTube watch David ibiyeomie preaching pray read my bible read one of his books move. What happened In the past stays in the past.

Hunhun. I love this.

Keep growing in the things of God sir.

GOD will uphold you and keep you steadfast in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/material-things-are-becoming-useless-davido/
Man is nothing till he finds Jesus. There's a vacuum that can only be filled by Jesus. It reminds me of a rich old philanthropist, who was rescued from drowning. Faintly , he said to the young man that rescued him : why did you do it? The young man was shocked and replied, "Sir everybody likes you ....you helped almost everybody, we all love you Sir. He said , that's the problem! I have a need that no man can help me of and yet I have helped everybody. Painfully, I don't even know what it is but I will know when I see it, nothing pleases me anymore.
King Solomon, laid down his wisdom to test the foolishness of man; He possessed all things , broke different records with 1000 of women by his side, slaves , incalculable wealth, best wine ...at the end of the day, he declared, "Vanity upon vanity ....everything is vanity, know the Lord and fear Him" . There is an emptiness in every man , he acquires wealth and everything he could think of yet that emptiness is never filled till he finds Jesus. Every man was made for Him. Get to know Him

1 Like

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by kingxsamz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Clowns hoping to become wealthy in their imaginary heaven will come here and call it vanity. undecided
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Blueprintz: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
festacman:
MONDAY
Davido to daughter: "Your dad is rich"

WEDNESDAY:
A struggling dude vows to make money and tell his daughter that she got a rich dad.
Davido: "Material things are just becoming useless to me everyday".

Now, Davido share your wealth to the poor or STFU.
Davido's Wealth his is Glory... he can assist those that need to assisted but is stupidity to share is wealth all out...

Even God said His Glory will he not share with anybody. Isaiah 42:8

There's are some things you just can't give all out, na those things ni make you.

#lead by example bro.

1 Like

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by ymstar(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
10mobile:

It's better to make that kind of money and then realize how useless it is than to be poor and continue to pursue money until death.
Well said
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by knowhowk: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Davido ,Your words really made sense .You have a deep thought about life .I Love this .
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by ajepako(f): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako be like Davido come and adopt me grin grin grin

Adopt a new mom abi?

Eleregbe tongue tongue
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Coldie:

Inspirational!
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
kingxsamz:
Clowns hoping to become wealthy in their imaginary heaven will come here and call it vanity. undecided

Fool heaven is real.

Is it your heaven?
I ask you is it your heaven? Mr imaginary.

Live your sick life and leave other people out of it.

Yes! all is Vanity.
The lagoon is open wide if hell is beckoning to you.

Nonsense.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Obedinho130: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Adakintroy:
I Bleep ashawo tire..all kind neat/dirty name it. exhausted fantasy in my head.

God save me in time. Now I just Waka pass. Some call me mugu for work. I just Waka pass.

Abrakaya we shout one time.

If something de inside I for tell you. But as brothers I tell you true nothing de inside.
you mean nothing dy inside veejay
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Slurity(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
No matter how wealthy you are, you must surely get to this level one day but it is even a worst situation for people that tasted both poverty and enjoyment to really explain how vanity having everything you wanted could be. Been happy is bigger than been wealthy

1 Like

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Mywd: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oshokalo:
singing gospel music come mean what,don't be deceive if u see wetin those guy u thought are gospel do u go open mouth

Hmmmm...... Explain further
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by bukolafakeye(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
In Christ alone we find true joy.
He said seek ye first the kingdom of Christ, and all other benefits...shall be added unto you.

I appreciate this coming from davido, so younger generations would realize that there souls matter more than life's vanities for which many have pawned their souls.

1 Like

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Obedinho130: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Samnavy:
Davido take life simple I just like this guy
Anywhere this talk rudely it is not proud
His
try make himself happy.
Kudos to you
please did you read this thing you typed before posting it? M lost oh
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by costandi(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
gift2xl:
Vanity the bible Say's.
Riches are vanity. So is poverty. Choose your vanity.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by gift2xl: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
costandi:
Riches are vanity. So is poverty. Choose your vanity.

Asked the bible.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Harrynight(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Coming from someone I'm very sure in the next 90days he will splash Millions to buy either chains, Wristwatch or Car and showoff online!

1 Like

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by kingxsamz(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Fool heaven is real.

Is it your heaven?
I ask you is it your heaven? Mr imaginary.

Live your sick life and leave other people out of it.

Yes! all is Vanity.
The lagoon is open wide if hell is beckoning to you.

Nonsense.
You seem hurt.
Lol, go cry somewhere else dude...
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Anelkadboi: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Why u guys saying vanity? Even, you don't have money is also vanity nao. Pls read Ecclesiastes 10:19
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by IpobAreFools(f): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
dammn niggarrrr
Isoright....
i put on my intellectual cap reading between lines as I perused through the article while blazing my weed
And i must confess at first he was sounding like Righteousness89

But at the end of the article he is still that bragging niggarrrr

You were never a real niggarr
A real niggarr never quits and never gets tired of living life on the fast lane
A real niggarr smokes, drink enough beer, bang enough pussy till the end of time

As usual; Stupid comment from a dead-brain orangutan!
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Obedinho130: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
things that give real happiness
1. Loving and serving your creator
2. Good health(some are in condition worse than death)
3. Having children who love God too.
Your Wife is supposed to give you joy too but some wifes have turned things upside down. Therefore pray for a good wife and make sure you are good too?
Do not forget to be contented with what you have. See money as a support to life not the main purpose in life and you will be good.
God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Liposure: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Even the life we live is borrowed
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by LyfeJennings(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
FactBoyz:
There is an amount of money and fame you'll make and depression sets in.. You begin to notice at that instance that money cant buy peace of mind, joy and true love. Hence, Jesus Christ is the solace we have., even if you you dont believe in God or anything, believing in him makes things a lot better within.

You can type my username/moniker on Google search.. You can add "articles" to the name when searching.

Thank me later.

Very true bruh
I used to wonder why likes of Prince, Michael Jackson, Ray Charles and all those big stars have one addiction or the other but money and fame can give joy for a very while. At some point, U find urself searching for more inside of U.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lynxx Describes Naira And Dollar Difference With This Photo / Iheoma Nnadi Get Gold Iphone From Emenike / Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.