Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido (47180 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material / Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again / Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
They won't understand!
How I wish the eyes of the people are open to these things..
so true!

1 Like

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Runtown07: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
dammn niggarrrr
Isoright....
i put on my intellectual cap reading between lines as I perused through the article while blazing my weed
And i must confess at first he was sounding like Righteousness89

But at the end of the article he is still that bragging niggarrrr

You were never a real niggarr
A real niggarr never quits and never gets tired of living life on the fast lane
A real niggarr smokes, drink enough beer, bang enough pussy till the end of time
really, hope they will give you award after all this., if not you are the dumbest niggaarrr that ever live., nothing in life last forever., only the word of almighty God does.

2 Likes

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Adakintroy:
I Bleep ashawo tire..all kind neat/dirty name it. exhausted fantasy in my head.

God save me in time. Now I just Waka pass. Some call me mugu for work. I just Waka pass.

Abrakaya we shout one time.

If something de inside I for tell you. But as brothers I tell you true nothing de inside.
grin
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by lollybizzu(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
dammn niggarrrr
Isoright....
i put on my intellectual cap reading between lines as I perused through the article while blazing my weed

A real niggarr smokes, drink enough beer, bang enough pussy till the end of time
And a real niggar will burn in hell for all eternity if he does not repent.
Peace be into you.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Adakintroy: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Obedinho130:
you mean nothing dy inside veejay

If you never own pottery you no go Believe say chicken de irritate sometimes.

Aside nobody like veejay that much if not for drugs.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by 02Kebreal(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Even the air we breath is not ours
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by AlexRazzy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Dollanaira: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by winterfell007(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
mayklef:
Davido, abeg let's swap....I love vanity with all my heart

You'll die miserable, if vanity is all you care about
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Shaev7(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
all I see here is maturity and just tired of trends. At a time, another person that will do more than you is yet to come, yours will even be forgotten. Money is good,just lead a good life that's all.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Paulianfa(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ginimbi left nobody knows wia he is going to upon the material wealth and influence... he is gone. Heaven is the best wealth one should have and be sure of everlasting life.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by tidoabdul(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
that's gud,he is now growing up,life it self is a phase......
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by greatbuc(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Some people don't know that the life of a rich man is a very boring one.. Filled with fear and insecurity. Their challenges are not the type you can call your friends and discuss with them.. Very confidential challenge linked to their business ideas and how to gain market lead.. Definitely not what you can discuss. They stay for hours ruminating over such.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by lymelyte(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Steve Job the owner of apple said it also. The air we breath and the memories of our loved are very important.
absolutely.. We take alot of things for granted in life because we have them in abundance.. We think it is our birthright to have them. As common as sleep is, most people cannot sleep without taking pills.. Mind you, they have all the money you can ever think of.
Truly, the best things in life are free.. Fact#

1 Like

Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Godsfavour78: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Henokmusic9ja:

Aswr the guy na confirm cruise
The way he use his word ehn grin grin....alot ot vulgars lipsrsealed grin tho but very pertinent

Make he drop his pix i wan see him face sef ;
he looks exactly like he sounds only younger.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by frankkydee(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Shortyy:
That's what I keep telling these fast life youths. All these things you're chasing will fade, and you'll realize you wasted your life and time chasing shadows.

Are you a slow track life youth
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by ledaman: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nonsense talk we can't you share all the money and houses you got before we agreed to your comments.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by eagleonearth(m): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Coldie:
Maturity is setting in, this is why u should not criticize a sinner all u should do is pray for him or her.

A lot of sinners eventually get tired of sinning and abandon their old lifestyle.

There was a time in my life that I drank and smoked alot. Only my presence in an area na balling.

But as Time went on I just tire for the lifestyle. I was in my 20's and girls were looking at me like a sugar daddy

I moved to a new area I would be seeing people acting tough drinking and smoking be looking at me decline as a ju man, if only they knew they were talking to a retired baller.

I wakeup open YouTube watch David ibiyeomie preaching pray read my bible read one of his books move. What happened In the past stays in the past.

we have something in common. Some hommies are yet to come to terms with the new me but Jesus got me all the way still
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Happy2020: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Image123(m): 12:48am On Nov 19, 2020
kingxsamz:
Clowns hoping to become wealthy in their imaginary heaven will come here and call it vanity. undecided

You're the big clown here brother, because the wealthy guys in the OP are theists.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Mulisana: 2:15am On Nov 19, 2020
The most closely spreading virus best matches the virus strain spreading in Europe rather than in China. President Donald Trump has repeatedly accused the virus of not preventing its spread to the United States. 2. Trump has repeatedly pointed out that his travel ban is evidence of his government’s effective response to the pandemic, and claimed on the most recent Tuesday that “we have saved millions of people and may have saved millions of lives”.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Cityqueengirl(f): 2:24am On Nov 19, 2020
This shows you are understanding life
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by romanusebhodagh(m): 3:58am On Nov 19, 2020
I don forget weytin I b wan talk self
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Rossnitti: 5:07am On Nov 19, 2020
Taiwojon:
Now you know
That is why you and we all need jesus!!!!!!!

Material things
Are all vanity upon vanity

Abeg SHUT UP.

What is all this ''Jesus'' ''Jesus''' with you people?

So if the white man did not come to colonise you to loot your resources, and teach you 'Jesus' in the process, you will not know God abi?

You think your ancestors did not know God even without 'Jesus'?

So people in India, China, Northern Nigeria, Iran, etc who by virtue of their birthplace, worship other saviours and deities, they will not reach salvation abi?

No use una brain. Jesus Jesus.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
dammn niggarrrr
Isoright....

and then end up in hell.. so what did u gain
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by ijayebonyi(f): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2020
It’s better that way
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by HRMK: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2020
maybe u shuld stop putting on all these things u hang on ur neck like #babalawo!
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by armyofone(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2020
He should do what Dolly Parton did - she donates her wealth all the time. She recently donated 1m dollars for COVID-19 vaccine development - that's joy!
David should donate his wealth to building those dilapidated schools around Lagos.

bukolafakeye:
In Christ alone we find true joy.
He said seek ye first the kingdom of Christ, and all other benefits...shall be added unto you.

I appreciate this coming from davido, so younger generations would realize that there souls matter more than life's vanities for which many have pawned their souls.
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by Verysmart101: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2020
gift2xl:
Vanity the bible Say's.

I know this one go sweet your belle now.Vanity crew
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by viktohmarkz(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2020
baba has seen the light, his now reasoning like a man, had same reasoning Bob Marley had on his death bed
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by cobsol(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
dammn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Mumu
Re: Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido by salvation77177: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2020
I wish Davido should begin to learn vital lessons about life that vanities upon vanities all is vanity.
The only thing that matters in life is your relationship with your Maker. Only God can give Peace through His son Jesus Christ. Material things and wealth do not. King Solomon in the acient was the perfect example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Artistes That Should Retire From Music / I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars / Richard Mofe-Damijo 'RMD' Agbada Styles. Always Looking Exceptional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.