Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Hospital Demolition: Fight Me, Not Imo People, Okorocha Begs Uzodimma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hospital Demolition: Fight Me, Not Imo People, Okorocha Begs Uzodimma (334 Views)

17 Oil Wells Belong To Rivers, not Imo: Supreme Court Declares / Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. / Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Demolition: Fight Me, Not Imo People, Okorocha Begs Uzodimma by nairapark: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
The former Governor of Imo State, Senator Rochas Okorocha has told his successor, Governor Hope Uzodinma to fight him alone not the people.

Okorocha was reacting to the demolition of the Somtochukwu Hospital, built during his regime as the governor of the State.

Okorocha, who now represents Imo West Senatorial District, in the Senate, said, “A fight against Rochas Okorocha must be separated with that of Imo state asset.

“My key projects are left to rot in Imo. My heart bleeds over the present demolition of Somto Hospital. Fight me alone don’t fight the people of Imo state. Why do you fight the properties of the Imo state government?”

The Secretary of the Imo state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Ray Emeana, however accused Okorocha of the same crime he was accusing his successor of.

Emeana accused Okorocha of destroying the long existing Eke Ukwu Owerri market during his time in office.

He said, “Imo is very unlucky. It is only God that will forgive us. Since Dee Sam Mbakwe’s government in this state, the next governor that has meant well for the state was Emeka Ihedioha. After him, it was all very selfish governments. I support the aforesaid because Okorocha had destroyed the market where the poor in the society sustained their lives from.

“The same APC that demolished the market is the same party that is demolishing the structure now. This is not what Imo people need as at now, where workers have not been paid their salaries, pensions hanging and hunger ravaging the entire society”.

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1605695786/hospital-demolition-fight-not-imo-people-okorocha

Re: Hospital Demolition: Fight Me, Not Imo People, Okorocha Begs Uzodimma by helinues: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
The kind of backward politics they play in Imo state is just worrisome

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Demolition: Fight Me, Not Imo People, Okorocha Begs Uzodimma by Emmanueltrin(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:
The kind of backward politics they play in Imo state is just worrisome
facts 100%

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Demolition: Fight Me, Not Imo People, Okorocha Begs Uzodimma by Fahdiga(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
The Supreme Court governor is a bastard but both of them are useless to Imo state
Re: Hospital Demolition: Fight Me, Not Imo People, Okorocha Begs Uzodimma by dadavivo: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
I don't like the supreme court governor.

But for getting our market back from Okorocha hospital enterprise is a welcome idea.

(1) (Reply)

The Full Process Of Impeaching A President In Nigeria / What Buhari Will Be Remembered For.. / Ndigbo Should Forget About Restructuring, Fight For Presidency — Kalu (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.