Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi (24011 Views)

DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) / Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) / Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
confusion just dey do push up for Una lives, e never start yet.
all of Una wey du defect, Una dey defect to death and doom.

Ogun kill all of Una their.

bastard criminals.

e no go better for all of Una.

1 Like

Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Staro: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi is on his
own oo
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by SirBunky85(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hollusilva28:
There is one thing I like in this world, I love loyalty. it means a lot to me. When you're loyal, I can trust you with my life.

umahi is a stupid man. Though he has freedom to do anything he like, but under a party that won your election, you have to be loyal to them and settled your differences with them.

But his ego will continue to make him a falling hero.

I really commend those that have resigned. They are loyal servants. Their state will really like them.

if to say my dad is a politician and part of them, I will find a way to publicly praised him on social media for bold move.

LESSON- LOYALTY OVER EVERYTHING WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOU A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE, NO BLEMISHES
you're the stupid person in this instance
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Hollusilva28(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
SirBunky85:
you're the stupid person in this instance
You don't know me you called me stupid. it seems you're very arrogant nuisance & ill-mannered whatever you called yourself. If my comment offend you, why can't u scroll up or go out to ur nearby transformer and hug it.

You little pikin of nowadays with cheap data. You really lack manner of approaching to issue.
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by rummmy: 1:46am On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd rather vote an Atiku from Jada, Adamawa in Northern Cameroun than vote this Ebonyi man as President.

Enough of the mockery APC.
If you want to zone the Presidency/Vice Presidency to the South East, then give it to true Igbos and not a stooge from the weak-link state.
my friend shut up there... An ebonyi man is a full blooded igboman like all of us. . Stop that nonsense.......
Don't forget that you have only one Vote .
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by rummmy: 1:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Umahi have come to clean up ebonyi apc so the dirty once are running away....
Many of them were opposition and were castigating the governor and finds it very difficult to reverse their gear now.
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by rummmy: 1:57am On Nov 19, 2020
adecz:

Amaka people no sabi play
politics... They must wander in
the political wilderness for 100 years
until dem get sense....

For now, they should just concentrate
in buying & selling & their women
continue the highly lucrative olosho
bizness in northern & western Nigeria..

Kwenu!! cool cool
while your sisters sell agbo and your brothers engage in skull business
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by opribo(m): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2020
You see...
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by josephevergreen(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2020
I pray he don't regret his actions later

I deal in all kinds of tiles call me on 07040313049 for details(WhatsApp)
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by kelly72: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd rather vote an Atiku from Jada, Adamawa in Northern Cameroun than vote this Ebonyi man as President.

Enough of the mockery APC.
If you want to zone the Presidency/Vice Presidency to the South East, then give it to true Igbos and not a stooge from the weak-link state.

I don't know Atiku beyond the newspapers. Umahi is an Igboman like me but, I will vote Atiku if the election is between the two.

Umahi thought if he said "I am leaving PDP because of injustice to Igbo", all of us Igbos will chorus and rush to follow him like blind men. Who born monkey?

Igbo don't practise babacracy.
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by SirBunky85(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hollusilva28:
You don't know me you called me stupid. it seems you're very arrogant nuisance & ill-mannered whatever you called yourself. If my comment offend you, why can't u scroll up or go out to ur nearby transformer and hug it.

You little pikin of nowadays with cheap data. You really lack manner of approaching to issue.
you called others stupid yet,you are here blabbing. hypocrisy kee you there
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Hollusilva28(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
SirBunky85:
you called others stupid yet,you are here blabbing. hypocrisy kee you there
Is that your replied. learn how to construct a words
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by SirBunky85(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Is that your replied. learn how to construct a words
see grammar. itiboribo trying to correct someone better than he is.olukwu
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Hollusilva28(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
SirBunky85:
see grammar. itiboribo trying to correct someone better than he is.olukwu
im telling you, don't disgrace yourself outside. learn to read and digest before jumping in to the conclusion. ignorance is killing you.
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by SirBunky85(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Hollusilva28:
im telling you, don't disgrace yourself outside. learn to read and digest before jumping in to the conclusion. ignorance is killing you.
taa gbafuo gi
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Hollusilva28(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
SirBunky85:
taa gbafuo gi
Omo ale ti o leko
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by SirBunky85(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Omo ale ti o leko
efulefu
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Hollusilva28(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
SirBunky85:
efulefu
n di ara
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by SirBunky85(m): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hollusilva28:
n di ara
olukwu
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Wisdompays: 2:58am On Nov 21, 2020
Let us tell ourselves the truth. there's nothing good that will come out of this government, is like waiting for a ship to arrive at the airport, is that really possible. this government is a total failure, those that called themselves leaders are so selfish, brainless, murderers, grand theft, vampires, liars, criminals, tricksters. they should continue killing innocents people to save their own heads, but let them know that it will all end one day.

Meanwhile, you need to see this, don't deny yourself of seeing this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRwS7JxqSx8
Please, don't forget to subscribe to my channel. thanks
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Hollusilva28(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2020
SirBunky85:
olukwu
Omo a ke
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by SirBunky85(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Omo a ke
kponkros
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Hollusilva28(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
SirBunky85:
kponkros
kponkros
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by ItachiU(m): 12:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Ok ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west / Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.