Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi (24010 Views)

DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) / Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) / Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by obyrich(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Xscape1993:
Some political mistakes some men make in politics that render them politically irrelevance.
The guy may have read the hand writing on the wall. It's possible as a party spokesperson, he had made some offensive utterances to the governor. It is also possible he may have had feelers the governor will kick him out soonest. So he resigned to save face.
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by pretydiva(f): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
These people no serious walai
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by mrugly: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Our politicians have started the 2023 race now when they don't know what will happen tomorrow. Wasn't the late Abba Kyari also planning for 2023 when death came knocking.

Never mind, it is always a good thing to plan for the future
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by DWJOBScom(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
He is yet to settle in and the house is already one kind one kind. APC have never been together though
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Indispensable85(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
You're not important in the equation.
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by thundafire: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Felixalex:
Nigerian politician resign? This 2020 na really year of wonders
they resign from only party position but not elective or appointed position grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd rather vote an Atiku from Jada, Adamawa in Northern Cameroun than vote this Ebonyi man as President.

Enough of the mockery APC.
If you want to zone the Presidency/Vice Presidency to the South East, then give it to true Igbos and not a stooge from the weak-link state.

You are a mad man.. confirmed that today.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Kingrefreshed: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/ebonyi-apc-spokesman-resigns-says-i-cant-work-with-umahi/

Satan's Party!

Once you join APC trouble go follow you tatatatatata
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
techmo:
cool

Lol

You won't be missed, when Obaseki defected die hard PDP loyalist who laboured for over 12 years also resigned feeling cheated, but fact remains nothing changes, Umahi is automatically the APC party leader in Ebonyi, while Obaseki is the Party leader in Edo State PDP

Right now Ibo people need to find a concessus candidate in APC and work together, Okorocha and Kalu should keep calm, Southeast leaders must come out to beg every 18 years and above in Ibo land to get PVC, because they have the second least PVC

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by benn94(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
0taPiaPia:

You are a mad man.. confirmed that today.
That is why nobody takes that I.D.I.O.T serious...

1 Like

Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chai!! Umahi don become mess wey everybody dey run from grin
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by silos(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Another person will step in immediately... He didn't know that people are eyeing that position.
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Pioussoul: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Join the *Biggest* entertainment �� platform on WhatsApp *9JABLOG247* They give unlimited memes �, massive giveaway��, educational news�,Twitter Savages �, funny pics and videos��,,business ideas�, and lots more - Every entertainment ���. *Become a Part of this great Family Today* No regrets��
https:///2348131587838?text=Hello%20%F0%9F%98%8C%2C%20From%20Ref%20Faiz%20My%20name%20is%20_____
Help Save the number As *9JABLOG247
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by 3Ceagle(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
demoBaba:
Tell us the truth....the governor will sack you since is the the party leader now, well will called it wisdom...

David Umahi will like to build his own structure, as expected, it is better to resign honourably than to be sacked. The time Umahi was silencing APC in Ebonyi, some people like the man remained there. How I wished that when politicians jump from one party to another, they loose their elected position. Without this we would not have parties with clear principles and manifestos.
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Myhusband(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hollusilva28:
There is one thing I like in this world, I love loyalty. it means a lot to me. When you're loyal, I can trust you with my life.

umahi is a stupid man. Though he has freedom to do anything he like, but under a party that won your election, you have to be loyal to them and settled your differences with them.

But his ego will continue to make him a falling hero.

I really commend those that have resigned. They are loyal servants. Their state will really like them.

if to say my dad is a politician and part of them, I will find a way to publicly praised him on social media for bold move.

LESSON- LOYALTY OVER EVERYTHING WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOU A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE, NO BLEMISHES

is either you're naive or you know nothing about politics. if the APC publicity that resigned has political weight in his ward, Umahi will surely woo him back to APC

the word loyalty doesn't exist in Nigeria politics, all Nigeria politicians are self center
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd rather vote an Atiku from Jada, Adamawa in Northern Cameroun than vote this Ebonyi man as President.

If you want to zone the Presidency/Vice Presidency to the South East, then give it to true Igbos and not a stooge from the weak-link state.

grin grin grin
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by weyreypey: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
techmo:
cool

Lol

You won't be missed, when Obaseki defected die hard PDP loyalist who laboured for over 12 years also resigned feeling cheated, but fact remains nothing changes, Umahi is automatically the APC party leader in Ebonyi, while Obaseki is the Party leader in Edo State PDP

Right now Ibo people need to find a concessus candidate in APC and work together, Okorocha and Kalu should keep calm, Southeast leaders must come out to beg every 18 years and above in Ibo land to get PVC, because they have the second least PVC

PDP Edo had and still has two senators when Obaseki defected. And Obaseki's victory was due to being with the people. Umahi is a goner

2 Likes

Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by adecz: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Amaka people no sabi play
politics... They must wander in
the political wilderness for 100 years
until dem get sense....

For now, they should just concentrate
in buying & selling & their women
continue the highly lucrative olosho
bizness in northern & western Nigeria..

Kwenu!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by naijadrivablog: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
cheesy Wahala.
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Eastlink(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
[s] shocked

If you want to zone the Presidency/Vice Presidency to the South East, then give it to true Igbos and not a stooge from the weak-link state.[/s]
Trash, stale jab.
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Eastlink(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
God bless Governor Umahi
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by okorogodwin4(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
creolehunt:

You're an incredibly deluded person. Frustrated people using every single opportunity to play the ethnic card. Every corner of your peanut brain is painted Igbo. Get a job or an education son. Perhaps, it will give a new meaning to your hollow pathetic existence.
shame !! you have succeeded in saying nothing grow up old fool
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by flyingpig: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bolustical:
This move by Umahi to the APC pain IPOB die, they can't just admit it.
Of course it pains them and deflates their ego. Their only working governor .
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nice.. Better to resign than be fired..

God bless David Umahi.
God bless the All Progressives Congress.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I guess you have not left the shores of Nigeria, you will hate all politicians
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Dollanaira: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Really
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Hollusilva28(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

is either you're naive or you know nothing about politics. if the APC publicity that resigned has political weight in his ward, Umahi will surely woo him back to APC

the word loyalty doesn't exist in Nigeria politics, all Nigeria politicians are self center
Though you're right partially. Umahi issue is totally different.

I'm trying to correlate umahi issue with loyalty. He won under this party and need to settle his difference with them, but due to his selfish interest, he bleeped up. Now everybody are now turning their back on him. look at Godswill akpabio case, he tried for his state, but he has been wrecked now, he doesn't have value in his own state again. APC is a evil party. largely majorities of Nigeria want to avoid them in 2023, but he choose to defect to the forsaking evil party.

I love the loyalty very much. To me shaibu deputy of Edo, stood up and remain with obaseki. I watched it, when he said, he would defect to another party cos of his governor. That's what they called loyalty, he ditch oshomole his godfather and also from this same local government. That's what loyalty means in politics.

No matter what happens, Jonathan still remain in that party. That's loyalty in politics. Everyday is not a party.

if your party is not ruling today, tomorrow can be your party too.
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by EmekaA125(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's no State in SE that is weak-link. This myopic mindset exist only in ur deluded and senseless brain.
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nice.. Better to resign than be fired..

God bless David Umahi.
God bless the All Progressives Congress.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

SHUT UP SIMPLYLEO!!!
Re: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi by Charly68: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
When you come out of your pride we shall see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes / DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.