Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) (14309 Views)

Is Vistalog Real Or Scam? Reviews By Nigerians / Victor Ola The Travel Agent Guy(no IELTS ) Real Or Scam ??? / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
The Guide is absolutely worth the hype!

I have bought and used it and I can boldly say that Victor Ola is the real deal! I have already begun applying for scholarships and admission with the knowledge from his Guide.

I have the Complete Step-by-Step Guide containing all PDFs and Videos available for SALE.

Call or WhatsApp me on 08120219954 if you need a copy at a much CHEAPER price

I'd appreciate serious buyers.
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Abboss:

I have bought and used it and I can boldly say that Victor Ola is the real deal! I have already begun applying for scholarships and admission with the knowledge from his Guide.

I have the Complete Step-by-Step Guide containing all PDFs and Videos available for SALE.

Will send you the file first before you make payment so no worries about loosing your money

The Updated Guide is still very much Available at a cheaper price. Call or WhatsApp me on 08120219954. CHEERS
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Abboss:

The Updated Guide is still very much Available at a cheaper price + other mouth watering Study BONUSES attached

Call or WhatsApp me on 08120219954. I will send the files first before you make payment so no worries about loosing your money
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
I have been answering unending Questions concerning Victor Ola's Guide from quite a number of us via Calls and Chats.

The content actually does speak for itself. It is outright Legit and Practical.

I have the Complete step-by-step Guide (Updated) with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

I can SELL the exact same Step-by-Step Guide to you + BONUS packages (Valuable Information in addition to what is in the guide) e.g. where and how International Students can secure study loans. All at a CHEAPER price.

I will also send you the Guide before you make payment so no worries about loosing your money.

Call or WhatsApp me @ 08120219954 if interested. Serious persons only.

P.S: I have started applying to schools for admission and scholarship with the knowledge gotten from Victor Ola's Guide. I will come back here to share my success story

Call or WhatsApp 08120219954 to get yours
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Favoured21: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Yes! I have bought and currently using the guide.

It's refreshing to know we still have legit folks like Victor Ola in this country selling valuable materials.

Call or chat me up on 08138969075 to get the complete Guide with all PDFs and Videos at a discounted price of N3500 as against the initial amount of N25k I got it for.

NB: I got the Guide late last year. Thought it was "one of those materials" till I started following up fully this year and the results have been mind blowing!

I am currently applying to Canadian schools for scholarship as we speak... Testimonies in a bit...

The guide will work for you if you fall into any of these categories:

1) You do not have IELTS test result or you have low IELTS scores

2) You fall between the age bracket of 18 to 50 years

3) You have zero or little work experience

4) You have only your highest secondary school qualification (WASSCE, KCSE, Grade 12 or equivalent)

5) You do not have any relation or ties in Canada

Chat me now on 08138969075 to get the Complete Guide with all PDFs and Videos at a discounted price of N3500.

I'd appreciate serious buyers only
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2021

I also have the Complete Step-by-Step Guide (Updated) containing all PDFs and Videos available for SALE.

Will send the files first before you make payment. To ensure zero risk of loosing your money

Call or WhatsApp 08120219954
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Abboss:

I also have the Complete Step-by-Step Guide (Updated) containing all PDFs and Videos available for SALE.

Will send the files first before you make payment. To ensure zero risk of loosing your money

Guide is still available at a cheaper price. Call or WhatsApp me now on 08120219954 to get the Complete Updated Guide
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Maroly: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Victor Ola's Guide issa bomb ! It is a self study power pack on migration to Canada without IELTS/TOEFL. Easy to comprehend and valuable piece.

I have bought and used this Master Guide and it is absolutely worth the hype ! Currently processing my admission and it has been of tremendous help.

I sell the exact same Step by Step Guide to you+ Bonus packages which directs International Students on how to secure study loans & sponsorship made easy. Lack of sponsorship have been a challenge to many students seeking admission in various parts of the world. This powerful pack directs you on how to go about it and make your dreams come true.

I would send you the Guide before payment. So don't stress about loosing your money.

For serious buyers beep or hit me up via WhatsApp 09028166758
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
I have been answering unending Questions concerning Victor Ola's Guide from quite a number of us via Calls and Chats.

I have the Complete step-by-step Guide (Updated) with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

I can SELL the exact same Step-by-Step Guide to you + BONUS packages (Valuable Information in addition to what is in the guide) e.g. where and how International Students can secure study loans. All at a CHEAPER price.

I will also send you the Guide before you make payment so you got no worries about loosing your money.

P.S: I have started applying to schools for admission and scholarship with the knowledge gotten from Victor Ola's Guide. I will come back here to share my success story

Call or WhatsApp 08120219954 to get yours
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by UnikJewel: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hi guys! I got my own noIELTS to Canada package just weeks back and it's been completely worth it so far...

But won't hurt to sell would it? Wish I had come on here before buying from Victor Ola directly *winks*

Anyways I'm offering the exact Guide at a much Discounted price for those who are serious about studying abroad on fully funded SCHOLARSHIPS and ADMISSIONS.

Trust me when I say I got value from it, and to think I almost made the mistake of involving an agent... sigh!

You would learn to apply all by yourself through the step by step practical Guide and I guarantee you definitely will thank me (and yourself) for making this decision later.

Here's my number 08120278775 to chat me up.

Please, serious buyers only

Thanks and God bless!
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2021

I also have the Complete (Updated) Step-by-Step Guide containing all PDFs and Videos available for SALE.

Will send the files first before you make purchase. Your money is 100% safe!

I'll appreciate serious buyers.

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Bensatos: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jeremy1234:
Good Day,
I'm selling the Victor Ola guide
I purchased it for 25k
I bought it so that when I need it next year, it won't be expensive to get and also I'm in my final year
I'm selling to only 5 people to make up the 25k used in purchasing it
Already sold to 3

So if you're interested in getting it for 5,000 (Slightly Negotiable)
Hit me up via my WhatsApp +2348179724040
You can check me out on my Facebook Anyira Jeremiah

Would show you video proof of me having the files before we begin transacting.
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 1:47am On Apr 23, 2021

I also have the Complete (Updated) Step-by-Step Guide containing all PDFs and Videos available for SALE.

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2021

I will send the Guide before you make payment so no worries about loosing your money.

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2021

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 11:57am On May 04, 2021

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 7:44am On May 20, 2021
Abboss:

The Guide is still available at a Cheaper Price
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Maroly: 6:51pm On May 23, 2021
MIGRATE TO CANADA WITHOUT IELTS/TOEFL BY VICTOR OLA

The glaring question is, Is it possible? Absolutely !

How ? Victor Ola's Guide does the magic. It is a Master Piece and the super solution to it. It is a high valued and most sought after guide/quality research put together in a pack for easy access and use on migration to Canada without IELTS/TOEFL.

The complete Step by Step Guide containing all PDF's and Videos are available for sale and highly demanded.

I have gone through this powerful pack and it has been a Master Guide in applying and processing my admission. It has helped my close pals settle conviniently in Canada

Here the most important question comes, Is it genuine. Yes ! Of course. I don't have time for irrelevancies, because it creates so much pain !!. A guide would be sent to you before payment to ascertain it's authenticity.

Interested ?! Please beep or hit me up via WhatsApp 09028166758. For serious minds willing to doctor their future into excellence.

Call or WhatsApp 09028166758
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 9:28am On May 28, 2021
The content actually does speak for itself. It is outright Legit and Practical (Simplified to the very last file)

It's a whole lot of Quality Research put together in one place for easy access and use.

I have the Complete Guide with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

I can SELL it to you @ a CHEAPER price

Call or WhatsApp me @ 08120219954 if you
need a copy at a cheaper price. Serious buyers only.

P.S: I have started applying to schools for admission and scholarship with the knowledge gotten from Victor Ola's materials. I will come back here to share my success story
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Jeremy123(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
The guide is still available for 5k
Message me on +2348179724040
If interested
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2021

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by nohitch: 2:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Abboss
Jeremy

and all of you selling this guide its not fair.

You people complain of Buhari yet you resell other people's product and pocket the money.

With this attitude, you want to travel out.
If you dot his there, you'll be arrested and charged with theft, and might risk deportation.

BUt we get away with it, becaude it is Nigeria.

What stopped you from asking him to be an affiliate.

That way you make legit cash off him...its well

1 Like

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2021

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Emmanuelking1: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Olas guide has been updated for 2020/2021
The old one posted is expired, get updated ola's guide call or WhatsApp me 08073589717
Once your are interested drop email and request for the guide the updated guide will cost just 5k for now! Purchasing new one directly from ola's cost 35k, for only interested people pls, don't come to my dm if you're not � buying thank u
For those who can't afford directly from ola
Negotiation is acceptable
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2021
The content actually does speak for itself. It is outright Legit and Practical (Simplified to the very last file)

It's a whole lot of Quality Research put together in one place for easy access and use.

I have the Complete Updated Guide with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

I can SELL it to you @ a lesser price

Call or WhatsApp me @ 08120219954 if you
need it. Serious buyers only.

P.S: I have started applying to schools for admission and scholarship with the knowledge gotten from Victor Ola's materials. I will come back here to share my success story

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2021

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Christianos: 4:18am On Jul 30, 2021
teeayebaby:

Responding to this writer, Victor Ola is not a scam. He sells legit guide on how to relocate to Canada without writing IELTS or using agent. I got the step by step guide from him and it's really insightful

This is a scam! I repeat SCAM! Money was paid and nothing was delivered. Save yourself the pain.
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by lloydpres: 2:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Abboss
Jeremy
Do you guys have the other manual not the NOIELTs guide.

I think Canada PR and Job Domination Report.

Do you guys have it ??
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Goshen21: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
lloydpres:

Abboss
Jeremy
Do you guys have the other manual not the NOIELTs guide.

I think Canada PR and Job Domination Report.

Do you guys have it ??

Yes, I have the Canada PR and Job Domination Report. Just sold one today... Please chat me on 08090582354 to purchase your copy
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Goshen21: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hello guys! I got my own[b] noIELTS to Canada[/b] package weeks back and it's been completely worth it so far...

Victor Ola stays true to his word and delivers VALUE! I was able to secure a partially funded scholarship with the help of his Guide.

Anyways, I'm offering the exact Updated Guide at a discounted Price for those who are serious about studying abroad on SCHOLARSHIPS and ADMISSIONS.

Trust me when I say I got value from it, and would love to share to interested persons as well.

You would learn to apply all by yourself through the step by step practical Guide and I guarantee you definitely will thank me (and yourself) for making this decision later.

Here's my number 08090582354 to chat me up if interested to purchase a copy.

I also have his latest Canada PR and Job Domination Report available for persons who may want this option as compared to the noIELTS to Canada Guide.

Please, serious buyers only 08090582354

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by zexy2030(m): 4:12am On Aug 08, 2021
I will rather contact victor myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD / Always Find A Balance In Life / Couple, 3 Others Killed In Trailer Crash - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.