Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) (14344 Views)

Is Vistalog Real Or Scam? Reviews By Nigerians / Victor Ola The Travel Agent Guy(no IELTS ) Real Or Scam ??? / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Shadex001: 8:17pm On Apr 03
Victor Ola is a scammer... I bought the guild and it's been over 5days and I haven't received anything and he not replying to my messages... He's scammer... Any one with his handle?? To call him out
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 12:35am On Apr 04
Shadex001:
Victor Ola is a scammer... I bought the guild and it's been over 5days and I haven't received anything and he not replying to my messages... He's scammer... Any one with his handle?? To call him out

Can you screenshot your msgs showing the number you chatted with. It's highly probable it was not victor ola you chatted with because this is the first time ever he would be labelled a scam.

Check all message threads on here (if you can) Victor Ola has never scammed anyone. Cheers.
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 1:28am On Apr 04
LATEST UPDATE! πŸŽ‰
Author: Victor Ola

Discover a New Route to Make Your Canadian Dream a Reality!

Say goodbye to expensive Education pathways and hello to hassle-free migration to Canada. Explore our latest opportunity for aspiring migrants to embark on their journey with ease!

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Introducing The Canada Sponsored Job Masterclass! πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

🌟 No work experience needed

🌟 Forget about IELTS and education requirements!

🌟 No age limits – (18 years and above)

🌟 Say goodbye to application fees and PROOF OF FUNDS stress

🌟 How to apply and get a suitable work permit

🌟 How to get an open work permit for your spouse (if you have one)

🌟 Get Canadian employers ready with job offers via our irresistible Canadian CV/Resumé templates!

🌟 How to successfully relocate with your immediate family

🌟 Proven ways to successfully apply and get your Permanent Resident (PR) once you get to Canada

WhatsApp Contact: 08120219954

πŸš€ Launch your career in Canada with confidence!

Take advantage of the ongoing promo to get a copy of the Sponsored Job Masterclass Now!

WhatsApp contact: 08120219954

Below are the contents of the Canada Sponsored Job Masterclass in pic πŸ‘‡

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 2:01am On Apr 04
Abboss:

Responding to this writer, Victor Ola is not a scam. He sells legit guide on how to relocate to Canada without writing IELTS or using agents. I got the step by step guide from him when it was newly launched then, and it was really insightful.

Cheers

Kindly reach out to me on Whatsapp to get his Guides 08120219954
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 10:13am On Apr 04
[quote author=Abboss post=129256659][/quote]

Kindly reach out to me on Whatsapp 08120219954
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 8:40am On Apr 06
🍁 Ready to make your Canadian dreams come true?
Author: VICTOR OLA

Say goodbye to hurdles and hello to hassle-free migration with our Canada Sponsored Job Masterclass!

🌟 No work experience required – anyone can apply!

🌟 Wave goodbye to IELTS and education requirements!

🌟 No age limits – if you're 18 or above, you're in!

🌟 Forget about application fees and proof of funds stress!

🌟 Learn how to secure a suitable work permit effortlessly!

🌟 Get an open work permit for your spouse, too!

🌟 We provide irresistible Canadian CV/Resumé templates to attract employers!

🌟 Learn the secrets to relocate with your family smoothly!

🌟 Discover proven strategies to apply and secure your Permanent Resident (PR) status in Canada!

πŸš€ Launch your career confidently in Canada today!

Grab your copy of the Sponsored Job Masterclass now during our ongoing promo!

Contact us on WhatsApp at 08120219954 to get started!

Wondering what the package looks like, see below πŸ‘‡

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 10:39am On Apr 10
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Dreaming of Canada? πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

🌟 Unlock your Canadian dream with the revolutionary Canada Sponsored Job Masterclass! Packaged by VICTOR OLA

🌟 No work experience required - yes, you read that right!

🌟 Kiss goodbye to IELTS and education hurdles!

🌟 No age limits - if you're 18 or above, you're in!

🌟 Say farewell to application fees and PROOF OF FUNDS stress!

🌟 Master the art of snagging a suitable work permit hassle-free!

🌟 Score an open work permit for your spouse effortlessly!

🌟 Nail Canadian job offers with our irresistible CV templates!

🌟 Relocate with your Family stress-free!

🌟 Crack the code to PR success once you're in Canada!

πŸš€ Launch your Canadian career confidently now!

Don't miss out on our limited-time promo!

WhatsApp us at 08120219954 to grab your Sponsored Job Masterclass today!

NB: Please DO NOT reach out to me if you have no intention of purchasing. I believe both our time is too precious to be wasted. This Guide is ONLY for those who are serious and ready to take action

Cheers!

WhatsApp: 08120219954

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Read The Message A Man Claim From Uk Sent To Me / 5 New Year Resolutions You Can Easily Keep / Nairaland Forum Password Reminder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.