Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country (3973 Views)

Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) / China Police Orders Hotel Managements To Drive Out All Nigerians / Is This America Or A 3rd World Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by rossniti: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Stop showing how impulsive you are.

This is a sign of mental illness.

Learn to control your emotions

I know you have no emotions because you are a demonic entity.

And you are not a Nigerian.
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
rossniti:

I know you have no emotions because you are a demonic entity.

You don't know how to comprehend things.

I am from space
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by rossniti: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You don't know how to comprehend things.

What country are you really from?

Tell us the truth.
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
rossniti:

What country are you really from?

Tell us the truth.

Space country
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by rossniti: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Space country

Go on...say what country you're really from nah..... You're very vocal in everything else.
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Raydos: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
MrPRevailer:
This ideology is not true.
Africa has been under the influence of these powerful globalists who cause civil wars, economic problems, corruption in African countries in other to continue exploitation of our rich natural resources which they use to enrich themselves and sponsor their agendas.

They now have shadow governments in all nations. In Nigeria we call them "the Cabals"

Really?? Imagine using a black man against his own continent to destroy it and make it ungovernable?

A white man will never do that shit to his country

So technically, We black people are mentally deranged

2 Likes

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
In this scenario, Europe is for Nigerians, Nigeria is for Europeans.

I can say for a fact that, if all Nigerians move to Europe and all Europeean move to Nigeria, in 10 years, Europe will be a third world country while Nigeria will be the most developed country in Africa.

Once Nigerians reach europe, in the first year, electricity will stop working because nobody will want to pay their bills and also mismanagement by workers and owners.

The metro will stop working, it will become a dumbsite.

Many Nigerians will starve and die off in winter because the country won't be able to farm in winter and the people wil starve and frooze to death because of lack of food and heating due to no electricity.

Nothing will just work.

While in Nigeria, the Europeans will organized things like they did in Europe.

The funniest thing is that the New Europeans will be immigrating back to Nigeria legally and illegally to have a better life while also shouting racism, white supremacy and the need for diversity. grin grin grin

The Tinubu's,Atiku's,Peter Obi's,Dino Melaye will loot the state treasury to acquire private jets,shopping malls,Lamborghini's. Europe will now be known as the most corrupt continent.

Nigerians will elect drug barons,fraudsters and ritualists as leaders.

2 Likes

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
rossniti:

Go on...say what country you're really from nah..... You're very vocal in everything else.

From space
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Raydos:

Really?? Imagine using a black man against his own continent to destroy it and make it ungovernable?

A great example is black lives matter, using the organization to destroy the country

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
ovcwality:

Lol, I bet you are in north Korea now. Guy even no like Nigeria how e dey now, but your level of hatred....you no fit improve anything. Am sure you are not different from corrupt politicians too

I have never got his government job and contested of government position in Nigeria. I am the future of Nigeria I am the one which is going to make Nigerian go back to British rule so that it can develop

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rossnitti:

Personally, I don't believe you.

Why is your English so horrible? You cannot type a line of English without basic errors.

Were you really educated in Nigeria?

Did you pass WAEC?

Are you a school dropout?

Your English is terrible. Why?

You claim to be Nigerian yet you cannot see a single positive thing to say about your country?

What type of childhood did you have in Nigeria?

Were they beating you everyday or starving you, or what?

Didn't you have any friends?

It is not natural for someone to have 100% total negativity towards their country of origin.

Assuming you are Nigerian, If you say Nigerians are so bad and hopeless, does that exclude you and your family, or do your consider yourself and your family to be different from other Nigerians?

Why should we accept that you are different and better than other Nigerians?

What exactly makes YOU special or different?

Can you explain?

If I was not special you will not be replying me. I left Nigeria at the age of 4 years old to a Portuguese speaking country and today English is my 3rd language

2 Likes

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I had a friend whose father was a diplomat, the family was sent to Zimbabwe and they were suprised how organized and developed it was.

As the white started leaving, the country went from a food basket to a starvation center.

My friend I was there and I saw everything which happened Zimbabwe in 1988 they were already ATM machines. The country was fully developed just like Eastern Europe know. When I visited the country about 2 years ago I was shocked that it was no different from Nigeria
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by MrPRevailer(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Raydos:

It's not the black population that's being deranged. It's those who are nurtured and willing.

It's a cult or Illuminati. They'll promise those who are willing to do their bidding power, fame. And people can do anything for that including killing their own people, stirring civil wars, famine.

You've not read about George Soros one of the most powerful globalists in the world. He said he robbed and (possibly) killed his fellow Jews and did so happily. Read more about it to know how powerful and influential he is globally.

https://www.georgeguidolombardi.com/george-soros-a-truly-evil-man/

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If I was not special you will not be replying me. I left Nigeria at the age of 4 years old to a Portuguese speaking country and today English is my 3rd language
I left when I was 7 and returned when I was 13 and left again at 19.
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

My friend I was there and I saw everything which happened Zimbabwe in 1988 they were already ATM machines. The country was fully developed just like Eastern Europe know. When I visited the country about 2 years ago I was shocked that it was no different from Nigeria

The real truth is that black people cant create anything until they change their mentality of not improving.

You can even see the traditional religion, it has not change since when they started it. No sect broke away but in christianity, Judaism, Islam and others, there are different sects and progress.

Our culture is not a progressive one because too much extreme dogmas that create unnecessary fear.
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Etinosa1234: 2:40am On Nov 19, 2020
That’s why I laugh at people that continue shouting that Nigerians should run away from their own country

So they should Goan spoil another mans country with their narrow mindedness and blame games

Lol grin
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by EgunMogaji2: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2020
In any city in the USA, predominantly black occupied section of town is always dirtier and more crime infested than white or Asian occupied ones.

I’m EgunMogaji and na me talk am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by hammed71(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
In any city in the USA, predominantly black occupied section of town is always dirtier and more crime infested than white or Asian occupied ones.

I’m EgunMogaji and na me talk am.
is it a black man thing? Or are we just disorganized by default?

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2020
Ode buruku, simply because you don't have money to travel, in envy na to talk bull crap and plenty nonsense.

If you have Third World ideology and you are very broke, how about working hard so your life would be useful so you can help your people. The most intelligent black tribe in the US are Nigerians and yet US isn't a third-world country judging by several million Nigerians there. We are even called Nigerian Americans. And yet a monkey like you decided to write this plenty nonsense on social media.

No need, I understand your village people are very active in your life. Make I leave you make you day mumu day go. Your mumu strong leave matter.

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Cousin9999: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2020
Op is not Nigerian or black.

It's some oyinbo spouting this racist nonsense constantly like a mental patient.

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Cousin9999: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2020
Also, some of these trolls are paid by crackers to post racist material here. Some people have no dignity and will do anything for a dollar.
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by EgunMogaji2: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2020
hammed71:
is it a black man thing? Or are we just disorganized by default?

First, I don't claim to have the answers and I respond based on my observations on over three decades of living there.

Second, most, not all, black Americans will blame it on the man and/or the system. Which inherently means the white person. But here in Nigeria who do we blame for open defacation in public, disposing of trash indiscriminately, disregard to traffic laws?

I dare you to walk down any street named Martin Luther King Boulevard at midnight in any city. If you don't know what's up come and get me. I'm at my house.
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Cousin9999: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by sweetmelanin(f): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
In this scenario, Europe is for Nigerians, Nigeria is for Europeans.

I can say for a fact that, if all Nigerians move to Europe and all Europeean move to Nigeria, in 10 years, Europe will be a third world country while Nigeria will be the most developed country in Africa.

Once Nigerians reach europe, in the first year, electricity will stop working because nobody will want to pay their bills and also mismanagement by workers and owners.

The metro will stop working, it will become a dumbsite.

Many Nigerians will starve and die off during winter because the country won't know how to farm in winter leading to mass starvation and people will frooze to death because of lack of heating due to no electricity.

Nothing will just work. Nothing will be constructed, men won't build during winter.

While in Nigeria, the Europeans will organized things like they did in Europe.

The funniest thing is that the New Europeans will be immigrating back to Nigeria legally and illegally to have a better life while also shouting racism, white supremacy and the need for diversity. grin grin grin

Funny post.. but true nonetheless cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In Azerbaijan! / Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. / Advice & Secrets Of Excelling In TOEFL Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.