Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,285 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) (3873 Views)

3 Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Racist Country(photos) / If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country / Is This America Or A 3rd World Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
I laugh out loud when people say Brazil is a third world country, how dare you call Brazil a third world country, Brazil a country with the most famous president on earth Lula da silva a country that produces airplanes and luxury buses, a country with one of the oldest scientific institution in the world and a military power in South America and in fact a regional superpower

Aside from the normal politics that always divide Brazil, Brazil is a powerhouse and a regional world power as far as I am concerned and the 5th largest economy in the world. most of the meat, soy, and coffee comes from brazil

Brazil is a country that works, the bureaucratic process might be slow but the country works and government agency works fine there are many countries in the 3rd world where the country does not work and the government does not even work

The city of Sao Paulo alone have 20-40thousand high rises and, Sao Paulo can be compared to Paris or Berlin or even Switzerland yes we have a place in sao Paulo that is like switzerland

Brazil has one of the largest free health care systems in the world called the SUS, they provide everything for free, even in the USA lots of people don't have access to medicare, I mean everything is free in brazil

If you are bitten by a poisonous snake in Brazil your chances of survival is 85% I can't say the same for other countries in the 3rd world

If you have an accident in Brazil your chances of survival is 85% because the ambulance would get there within 10-30mins and it is free, unlike the USA where you have to pay and this is why many people in the USA would always reject an ambulance, a helicopter landed at the back of my house to pick up an accident victim, I don't even live in a rich mans area,this cant happen in a third world country

Education in Brazil is free even to the university level, you just need to take an exam, which other 3rd world countries have this even in the USA university education is not free and students are drowning in student loans

In my own opinion, Brazil is a powerhouse and not a 3rd world country and must flex her muscles but the constitution of Brazil forbids Brazil from flexing her powers because you must remember Brazil just recently got free from military dictatorship unlike other Western countries practicing democracy for ages

Brazil is just a slow country in catching up to the rest of the world in terms of tech like you have in Asian countries but brazil will get there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NuLY18rskU

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/06/reasons-why-brazil-is-not-third-world.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Helicopter landed at the back of my street to pick up an accident victim

Note:I don't live in a rich man's neighbourhood, lol and the accident victim is not a rich man, infact he had a very old car

Tell me which third world country would send air ambulance to pick up a commoner?

So Brazil is not a third world country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Lyk84yJ-4
Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Most south American nations are really underrated. I was shocked when I got to find out about Brazil, chile and Uruguay. Foolish me used to think Nigeria was better than those countries. In this planet, the only hopeless continent is Africa alongside all the shithole countries in it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Most south American nations are really underrated. I was shocked when I got to find out about Brazil, chile and Uruguay. Foolish me used to think Nigeria was better than those countries. In this planet, the only hopeless continent is Africa alongside all the shithole countries in it.

I tell you, no country in AFRICA can match brazil, do you know Chileans don't need visa to visit the USA? Their country is that good thats why

5 Likes

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I tell you, no country in AFRICA can match brazil, do you know Chileans don't need visa to visit the USA? Their country is that good thats why
Yeah same thing with Uruguayans. They travel the whole world visa free.

2 Likes

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Uruguay is another lovely country
Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah same thing with Uruguayans. They travel the whole world visa free.

Brazilians can travel to EU and New Zealand visa free
Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Not all of Africa. Plus some other continents can be very similar to black Africa.
Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Not all of Africa. Plus some other continents can be very similar to black Africa.
All of Africa is a shithole Bros see south Africa that is the most developed country in the continent. See their own social issues. Those can't be found even in the worst countries in South America. Africa is cursed. Besides countries at the level of black Africa are growing very fast. Look at places like Colombia or Mexico. These guys ain't joking at all but Africa is getting poorer every year.

5 Likes

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by WhiteIverson: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Apart from Football and Violence, Brazil is known for nothing else.
Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by damoceile: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
With all been said, oga what's it like to hustle in Brazil? Nah anywhere the money dey nah there boys wan japa enter o
Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
WhiteIverson:
Apart from Football and Violence, Brazil is known for nothing else.

That is your own opinion

7 Likes

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
damoceile:
With all been said, oga what's it like to hustle in Brazil? Nah anywhere the money dey nah there boys wan japa enter o

Check my moniker, I posted about different kind of business that you can do in brazil
Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's a great country nah!
What inspired you to travel there?
Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Teslason:
It's a great country nah!
What inspired you to travel there?

I wanted a place where I can blend in because we have over 14m black people in Brazil and I didn't want to follow the crowd

3 Likes

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I wanted a place where I can blend in because we have over 14m black people in Brazil and I didn't want to follow the crowd
You didn't follow those struggling to go to US.
That's smart of you!
So you gathered a lot of money from Nigeria to pay rent in Brazil, before getting a job there?
Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Teslason:

That's smart of you!
So you gathered a lot of money from Nigeria to pay rent in Brazil, before getting a job there?

All my life I never liked the USA or even the UK, infact I have never even applied for a visa to the USA or the UK, one of my fav quote is making your own path instead of following others, I still prefer Canada though and I can easily go to the USA from Brazil because I run a business and I pay tax, but the question most people don't ask themselves is, how would you stay there legally? I am too old to start running from Ice, I have almost 10 family members in the USA though and even close friends, like close friends that you talk to all the time

I wrote an article talking about people moving from Brazil to the USA, by road, I would post it soon, I have lived in other countries, but brazil is where I have peace

I came here with money and I was able to hit the ground running by starting a small business, I wrote something about it how I started doing business in Brazil so people can learn

If you are humble and have no shame you would make it in Brazil.

What more am I still looking for? Rent is cheap in Brazil, health care is free, education is free

8 Likes

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Teslason:

That's smart of you!

The major problem some people have is that they think money grow on trees in the USA, no country is easy, what makes a country easy is basic amenities and government support and this is what we lack in Nigeria, I Don travel and my eyes don see and this is why I am contented in Brazil

3 Likes

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nicoswit(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

All my life I never liked the USA or even the UK, infact I have never even applied for a visa to the USA or the UK, one of my fav quote is making your own path instead of following others, I still prefer Canada though and I can easily go to the USA from Brazil because I run a business and I pay tax, but the question most people don't ask themselves is, how would you stay there legally? I am too old to start running from Ice, I have almost 10 family members in the USA though and even close friends, like close friends that you talk to all the time

I wrote an article talking about people moving from Brazil to the USA, by road, I would post it soon, I have lived in other countries, but brazil is where I have peace

I came here with money and I was able to hit the ground running by starting a small business, I wrote something about it how I started doing business in Brazil so people can learn

What more am I still looking for? Rent is cheap in Brazil, health care is free, education is free
What's your point about being humble and have no shame to make it in Brazil?

2 Likes

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Bifwoli: 12:45am On Sep 30, 2021
What about their world famous favelas and primitive tribal people who still live in the Amazonian forests untouched by any modernity?

And yes,Brazil makes wonderful Embraer Jetliners.

1 Like

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 30, 2021
Bifwoli:
What about their world famous favelas and primitive tribal people who still live in the Amazonian forests untouched by any modernity?

And yes,Brazil makes wonderful Embraer Jetliners.

Yes the favales are there, lol and I watched one documentary then and one man there was saying they don't pay for water and light bill in the favelas but he said they always have power cuts, lol and they have their own government there, nobkdy calls the cops they settle it in house and the favala is perfectly safe for visitors just get a guide that's all

Yea those guys in the amazon just want to be left alone, they say they don't want to move to the city and their areas are protected, the great amazonian rain forest
Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Nicoswit:

Good question I will respond
Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Originalsly: 4:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Brazil is a Third World Country.... why headline your opinion as if it's a fact? ... and does the number of high rises have something to do with whether or not a country is Developed or Third World? I can sense how impressed you are with the high rises ... is it because you never expected such in Brazil? ...or because you never saw so many in your travels? Since you never visited the US... it is not a good idea to be writing what happens in the US without doing research. I can tell you about New York... New York City to be precise ... anyone ... anyone... the homeless ... illegal immigrant.... rich or poor... insurance or no insurancd... anyone needing emergency treatment can be picked up in minutes by an ambulance and rushed to the emergency room of a hospital for treatment. Every patient is billed.... if they claim broke... Medicare or.whoever pays the bill. Abeg... stick to Brazil and let's learn from someone on ground rather than Google.

@ topic....the location is sprawling... but I see public transportation. Do people shop mainly in Malls?... or is there like commercial areas with stores lining the streets?

1 Like

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2021
Even the Brazilian president will not come out and spew such thrash. Take it or leave it Brazil in a third world country. Even the Brazilians there will give you a good flog if you say such nonsense there. Go and educate yourself more about Brazil and stop giving us your baseless opinion. Brazil is a third world country. That's an undeniable fact.

1 Like

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Excellent, you sat down to think of an excellent way to survive.
You didn't follow your friends to same country but, you started from scratch.
Very intelligent!

1 Like

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2021
mohims:
Even the Brazilian president will not come out and spew such thrash. Take it or leave it Brazil in a third world country. Even the Brazilians there will give you a good flog if you say such nonsense there. Go and educate yourself more about Brazil and stop giving us your baseless opinion. Brazil is a third world country. That's an undeniable fact.

Give me one reason why Brazil is a third world country? How would I educate myself about Brazil, look man I live in Brazil, you didn't provide any point other than talking down on Brazil a country that can not be compared to any country in Africa and even some countries in Europe and Asia, go and educate yourself

1 Like

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Originalsly:
Brazil is a Third World Country.... why headline your opinion as if it's a fact? ... and does the number of high rises have something to do with whether or not a country is Developed or Third World? I can sense how impressed you are with the high rises ... is it because you never expected such in Brazil? ...or because you never saw so many in your travels? Since you never visited the US... it is not a good idea to be writing what happens in the US without doing research. I can tell you about New York... New York City to be precise ... anyone ... anyone... the homeless ... illegal immigrant.... rich or poor... insurance or no insurancd... anyone needing emergency treatment can be picked up in minutes by an ambulance and rushed to the emergency room of a hospital for treatment. Every patient is billed.... if they claim broke... Medicare or.whoever pays the bill. Abeg... stick to Brazil and let's learn from someone on ground rather than Google.

@ topic....the location is sprawling... but I see public transportation. Do people shop mainly in Malls?... or is there like commercial areas with stores lining the streets?

Lol, Man your case is different because you already judged Brazil based on what you watch online and for the record I have 10 family members in the USA and close friends and even friends that left Brazil for the USA so when I talk about the USA I talk with first hand info, do you have anyone in Brazil giving you first hand info? Let me guess no

I started travelling many years ago and I have lived on different continents, ok and high rises is not my issue, I am telling you that when you have 40k high rises in one state it means that place is developed, mention one country in Africa where you have 40k high rises in one state?

Everything that happens in the USA is an open secret, we all know what goes on there and again I have first hand info

Lol tell us we know ambulance is a business in the USA and they have a competition to get there fast because they want to be the first to pick up the victim, lol. True or false? Remember I have first hand info,people pay for ambulance in the USA and this is why some people always refuse, lol, true or false?

IN BRAZIL AMBULANCE IS FREE AND THEY GET THERE IN MINS.. IS AMBULANCE FREE IN THE USA?I WOULD HELP YOU. NO. You don't need any useless insurance in Brazil.. Is it freeeeee

People shop in malls and we have commercial areas as well with shops every where and yes public transportation works very well, I mostly use the bus and 99(Brazilian version of uber) because the bus stop is close to where I live and you can get a bus to the main city

So I am still saying Brazil is not a third world country, maybe a second

Please use this opportunity and educate people and tell them Ambulance in the USA is not free, because American movies don confuse many people, lol

2 Likes

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Teslason:

Excellent, you sat down to think of an excellent way to survive.
You didn't follow your friends to same country but, you started from scratch.
Very intelligent!

I am posting how I started doing business in Brazil now, it just happened I didn't plan it

1 Like

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Give me one reason why Brazil is a third world country? How would I educate myself about Brazil, look man I live in Brazil, you didn't provide any point other than talking down on Brazil a country that can not be compared to any country in Africa and even some countries in Europe and Asia, go and educate yourself
Kindly educate yourself with this link since you don't know how to use google. Before you come on social media next time with misinformation kindly educate yourself properly. You can't know more than UN, T.I etc. Even Jair Bolsonaro will give you a very hot slap for this nonsense you posted. Brazil is a third world country. Take it or leave it. Your baseless opinion doesn't count at all. The fact still remains the same Oga Brazil
https://destinationscanner.com/is-brazil-a-third-world-country/

1 Like

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nicoswit:

I answered your question here bro so read and understand better

https://www.nairaland.com/6779332/how-started-doing-business-brazil
Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Originalsly:

Don't mind the guy. He is giving us his baseless opinion that can never change the fact that Brazil is a third world country. Even the Brazilian president will give him a hot slap for this his senseless post

1 Like

Re: Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
mohims:

Kindly educate yourself with this link since you don't know how to use google. Before you come on social media next time with misinformation kindly educate yourself properly. You can't know more than UN, T.I etc. Even Jair Bolsonaro will give you a very hot slap for this nonsense you posted. Brazil is a third world country. Take it or leave it. Your baseless opinion doesn't count at all. The fact still remains the same Oga Brazil
https://destinationscanner.com/is-brazil-a-third-world-country/

I won't read anything from someone that stays inside his room and talk down on Brazil, one you have no family member or friend in Brazil to give you first hand info

You have no opinion other than posting a link and I gave my reason why Brazil is not a third world country give your own points without posting any link because that is hear say and not facts

What you people don't understand is that Brazil is a big country

Did you read the part where I said I live in Brazil?

I repeat Brazil is not a third world country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace / Travel To Gambia By Road / Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.