Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country (3906 Views)

Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) / China Police Orders Hotel Managements To Drive Out All Nigerians / Is This America Or A 3rd World Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
In this scenario, Europe is for Nigerians, Nigeria is for Europeans.

I can say for a fact that, if all Nigerians move to Europe and all Europeean move to Nigeria, in 10 years, Europe will be a third world country while Nigeria will be the most developed country in Africa.

Once Nigerians reach europe, in the first year, electricity will stop working because nobody will want to pay their bills and also mismanagement by workers and owners.

The metro will stop working, it will become a dumbsite.

Many Nigerians will starve and die off during winter because the country won't know how to farm in winter leading to mass starvation and people will frooze to death because of lack of heating due to no electricity.

Nothing will just work. Nothing will be constructed, men won't build during winter.

While in Nigeria, the Europeans will organized things like they did in Europe.

The funniest thing is that the New Europeans will be immigrating back to Nigeria legally and illegally to have a better life while also shouting racism, white supremacy and the need for diversity. grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Dgreatman2021: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
In hope crime rate won't increase
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Gwagone: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
undecided
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dgreatman2021:
In hope crime rate won't increase

Sure banker, lot of crimes, nothing will work
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
In this scenario, Europe is for Nigerians, Nigeria is for Europeans.

I can say for a fact that, if all Nigerians move to Europe and all Europe move to Nigeria, in 10 years, Europe will be a third world country while Nigeria will be the most developed country in Africa.

Once Nigerians reach europe, in the first year, electricity will stop working because nobody will want to pay their bills and also mismanagement by workers and owners.

The metro will stop working, it will become a dumbsite.

Many Nigerians will starve and die off in winter because the country won't be able to farm in winter and the people wil starve and frooze to death because of lack of food and heating due to no electricity.

Nothing will just work.

While in Nigeria, the Europeans will organized things like they did in Europe.

The funniest thing is that New Europeans will be immigrating back to Nigeria to have a better life while also shouting racism, white supremacy and the need for diversity. grin grin grin

very correct they will turn Europe into Somalia. In the UK Nigerians will tell you if we are suffering it is no problem let's vote for ourselves we cannot vote for an outsider let's vote for ourselves and suffer. Nigerian no there people cannot develop a country. But they are very happy suffering and smiling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by olisaEze(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
So Europe is now a country to you ba? Bloody insecure black man, go and read history and learn why Nigeria is the way it is today. It’s people like dis that don’t know d history of their country that voted the problem we have today into aso rock. angry

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by MrPRevailer(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
This ideology is not true.
Africa has been under the influence of these powerful globalists who cause civil wars, economic problems, corruption in African countries in other to continue exploitation of our rich natural resources which they use to enrich themselves and sponsor their agendas.

They now have shadow governments in all nations. In Nigeria we call them "the Cabals"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
olisaEze:
So Europe is now a country to you ba? Bloody insecure black man, go and read history and learn why Nigeria is the way it is today. It’s people like dis that don’t know d history of their country that voted the problem we have today into aso rock. angry

It is not a country. Lets forget that one.

I am not insecure just telling you the real truth.

Excuse giver. European history is even more bloody than ours and they still moved on.

Almost all black communities all over the world are ghettos

10 Likes

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
MrPRevailer:
Africa has been under the influence of these powerful globalists who cause civil wars, economic problems, corruption in African countries in other to continue exploitation of our rich natural resources which they use to enrich themselves and sponsor their agendas.

They now have shadow governments in all nations. In Nigeria we call them "the Cabals"

Excuse does not bring development.

2 Likes

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by MrPRevailer(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Excuse does not bring development.

This is the reality not an excuse.
When there is war or stiff oppositions, when a rogue government has infiltrated a nation, it won't make headway as it should.

2 Likes

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Anywhere blacks go will be a third world country.

Never been proud a black. Did you watch Siera Lone vs Nigerian match?

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Regene2020: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
olisaEze:
he passed his point, stop beating round the bush.

Average Nigerian would theorize and claim to know everything, finding faults, insulting messenger but would never seat to think

3 Likes

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by YouAreFinished: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Will the Nigerians meet all the wealth there and will the Europeans come with their wealth to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
YouAreFinished:
Will the Nigerians meet all the wealth there and will the Europeans come with their wealth to Nigeria?

Nigerians will meet all the wealth there and Europeans will meet our wealth here.

Nigerians will go to Europe with their own knowledge and wisdom while Europeans will come to Nigeria with their own knowledge and wisdom.

You judge without being bias who will be developed.

2 Likes

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
MrPRevailer:

This is the reality not an excuse.
When there is war or stiff oppositions, when a rogue government has infiltrated a nation, it won't make headway as it should.

Europeans did had war and still developed

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Coneheadyutes(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Very true.
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by rossniti: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Anyone else noticed that the folks posting this racist anti-black, anti-Nigerian garbage can't stream a single sentence in English without basic errors?

I wonder who they really are? I doubt they are Nigerians. They could be Russian neo Nazi trolls for all we know. It is very easy for outsiders to come here pretending to be Nigerians, to push their evil agenda.

Do not trust them or assume they are our people. I certainly don't.

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by YouAreFinished: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Nigerians will meet all the wealth there and Europeans will meet our wealth here.

Nigerians will go to Europe with their own knowledge and wisdom while Europeans will come to Nigeria with their own knowledge and wisdom.

You judge without being bias who will be developed.
You think it's by just knowledge and wisdom undecided
With the far greater levels wealth,resources and infrastructure already present there it's very possible the Nigerians could sustain some levels of development. We could always employ some of the Europeans as skilled workers which we don't yet have.
As for the Europeans in Nigeria,the best case scenario is that it will take them decades to manage to get to that level of development- I even have doubts if this will happen.

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by IJOBA2: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
EUROPE IS ALREADY A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, ALL THANKS TO THE INVADERS FROM NORTHERN AFRICA AND MIDDLE EAST.

BUT THIS WOMAN BELOW IS NOT COMPLAINING

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
YouAreFinished:

You think it's by just knowledge and wisdom undecided
With the far greater levels wealth,resources and infrastructure already present there it's very possible the Nigerians could sustain some levels of development. We could always employ some of the Europeans as skilled workers which we don't yet have.
As for the Europeans in Nigeria,the best case scenario is that it will take them decades to manage to get to that level of development- I even have doubts if this will happen.

Yes. Development is by knowledge and wisdom.

You get knowledge from study.
You get wisdom by applying knowledge.

And Europeans have proven that even without cash they can invent things.

Africans live in the Uk, they have their own communities, go check their communities and see, it is a mess.

Now go to capetown and then compare with other places where blacks live in SA, the difference is clear.

In Zimbabwe, the white left and the country got broke. Dont forget, these whites are ordinary farmers.

2 Likes

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
rossniti:
Anyone else noticed that the folks posting this racist anti-black, anti-Nigerian garbage can't stream a single sentence in English without basic errors?

I wonder who they really are? I doubt they are Nigerians. They could be Russian neo Nazi trolls for all we know. It is very easy for outsiders to come here pretending to be Nigerians, to push their evil agenda.

So saying the truth is racist, anti black, anti Nigerian.

1 questions for you.

Mention 1 developed african/black country?

Note: liberia never got colonized but it is still a shit hole since 1821

4 Likes

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Rossnitti: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

So saying the truth is racist, anti black, anti Nigerian.

1 questions for you.

Mention 1 developed african/black country?

Note: liberia never got colonized but it is still a shit hole since 1821

You are a demonic entity, and whoever sent you here, tell them we will not fall for their attempts to demoralise us, inugwo?

Worthless, stinking animal.

2 Likes

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Rossnitti: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Stop trying to debate these people. They are not Nigerians.

They are animals sent here by goodness knows whom.

The more you debate them the more they racially abuse us. Just put them in their place and move on.

Their job is to come in here and demoralise us with their racist vomit.

They are NOT our people, starting from the OP to his cohorts. Guaranteed.

It's very likely they are being paid to do this.

Notice how they come in here everyday to say the same thing?

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
MrPRevailer:

I disagree with you a lot if you give Nigerians a chance even of the moon the first thing you do is vote for their own criminal. I have seen this in developed countries with Nigerian people they will tell you they have to vote for somebody which can do nothing for them. Do not blame other countries. Go to UK go to America go to Germany good too sweetie and see how Nigerians in this country and Nigerian community are voting for idiot which can do nothing for them to make matters worse now only person they would phone abroad is a criminal. Cockroach is better than Nigerian

Which country has you seen in which the people say if they are suffering is no problem let us suffer but let's go together for ourselves, if a Nigerian can do nothing for us is no problem we are the ones which are suffering this is the language which Nigerians tell you in developed country. I was just looking at a woman which all the industry out of Nigeria now Nigerians abroad want to vote for her to lead their community..
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
rossniti:

I am hundred percent Nigeria, I was born on Iwo Road in ibadan
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Yes. Development is by knowledge and wisdom.

You get knowledge from study.
You get wisdom by applying knowledge.

And Europeans have proven that even without cash they can invent things.

Africans live in the Uk, they have their own communities, go check their communities and see, it is a mess.

Now go to capetown and then compare with other places where blacks live in SA, the difference is clear.

In Zimbabwe, the white left and the country got broke. Dont forget, these whites are ordinary farmers.

Thank you very much you are hundred percent correct I was in Zim 2 years ago

1 Like

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by ovcwality(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Sure banker, lot of crimes, nothing will work
True, Nigeria is a mess. What have done too?
Secondly hating on every black, no one want you too. Thirdly, what about ghettos in other continent Asia, central America, middle east etc?
Check African countries standard of living before independence and now whether it has not improve
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by ovcwality(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Lol, I bet you are in north Korea now. Guy even no like Nigeria how e dey now, but your level of hatred....you no fit improve anything. Am sure you are not different from corrupt politicians too
Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Rossnitti: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I am hundred percent Nigeria, I was born on Iwo Road in ibadan

Personally, I don't believe you.

Why is your English so horrible? You cannot type a line of English without basic errors.

Were you really educated in Nigeria?

Did you pass WAEC?

Are you a school dropout?

Your English is terrible. Why?

You claim to be Nigerian yet you cannot see a single positive thing to say about your country?

What type of childhood did you have in Nigeria?

Were they beating you everyday or starving you, or what?

Didn't you have any friends?

It is not natural for someone to have 100% total negativity towards their country of origin.

Assuming you are Nigerian, If you say Nigerians are so bad and hopeless, does that exclude you and your family, or do your consider yourself and your family to be different from other Nigerians?

Why should we accept that you are different and better than other Nigerians?

What exactly makes YOU special or different?

Can you explain?

3 Likes

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I had a friend whose father was a diplomat, the family was sent to Zimbabwe and they were suprised how organized and developed it was.

As the white started leaving, the country went from a food basket to a starvation center.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If All Nigerians Move To Europe, Europe Will Become A Third World Country by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rossnitti:

You are a demonic entity, and whoever sent you here, tell them we will not fall for their attempts to demoralise us, inugwo?

Worthless, stinking animal.

Stop showing how impulsive you are.

This is a sign of mental illness.

Learn to control your emotions

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Namibia Or Botswana / Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou / Advice, Error On Me E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.