Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) (64887 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Stop attacking the police attack the politicians
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Openbusiness: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
lifenajeje:

That's ikeja not second rainbow
Read the news, similar thing happened at 2nd Rainbow before this one happened too.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
angry angry angry
I blame SanwoOlu for the level, Lagos has fallen into. He should have curb the protest when it was still at a small stage, but he was unnecessarily diplomatic and now Lagos is still paying for it.

I'm beginning to see Sanwo as a weak man, he should learn a lesson or two from Governor Wike.
Don't blame Sanwolu for his diplomacy, he acted as he ought to as a democratically elected Governor, blame the stupidity and unreasonable act of the EndSARS protesters and their sympathizers who caused this Nonsense
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Botvfx1: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
In this episode, we bring your African childhood trauma to you. Beyond the myths and legends, find out the origin story of African contemporary legend Lady Koi-koi and her much maligned compatriot --Bushbaby as they fight to the death...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1l86UgSVXE&t=165s
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by kiddkash(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
hunter turns bush meat
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Etrusen(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria jagajaga
every thing don fully scatter scatter
my God na to japa oo

e dey pain me say I nor even move b4 now
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Ifork4money: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
them dey stone police now whe them shot , una go say na peaceful protester them kill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Ezmans: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Police officers took to their heels today November 18 after Okada riders pursued them along the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway in the Ikeja area of Lagos state.

In a viral video, scores of motorcycle riders were seen chasing the security operatives who retreated to their operational vehicles and zoomed off immediately. The task force members were in the area to confiscate motorcycles violating the traffic rules in the state.

This incident comes barely 24 hours after some other motorcycle riders clashed with task force officers in the FESTAC area of the state.

Watch the video from today's incident below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPP6Md8N7io
police have made okada riders Lord in Lagos by collecting bribe from them to ride on express roads
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by stacyadams: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
angry angry angry
I blame SanwoOlu for the level, Lagos has fallen into. He should have curb the protest when it was still at a small stage, but he was unnecessarily diplomatic and now Lagos is still paying for it.

I'm beginning to see Sanwo as a weak man, he should learn a lesson or two from Governor Wike.
grin grin

THE same people that paid hoodlums 500 naira to disrupt peaceful protest...they should be held accountable for d Lagos mess..
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by stacyadams: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Why them d run,I think say dem got 9 lives grin grin
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Orokojasper(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
sapientia:
Account freezing loading

Okada man dey use bank account?
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
90% of those bike men for 2nd rainbow axis all the way to Coconut etc, na Aboki pipu from Core Sharia North States. I juz pity these taskforce, una dey find Miyetti, Mumuric and 9jera Army trouble grin
Are you saying they don’t respect their host?
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Ryan03(f): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
buchilino:

POLICE WILL VISIT U VERY SOON DATS WEN U UNDERSTAND WAT PPLE R FACING EVERY DAY
abeg shut up
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
sapientia:
Account freezing loading
Lawd! This one off me Walahi cheesy grin
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Ryan03(f): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
tyup:

You don't have to commend them it's the proper use of no 6

if they shoot anyone there non of them is leaving alive...the Hate they've instill into the masses would stay awhile Bfr washing away even over here Police don't go bout causing troubles n unnecessary road blocks like they used to. stay in their office n dress in mofti when going back home has been the normal trend
what do you mean by hatred installed into the masses? The police have always been hated in Nigeria and abroad reason for the popular notion "fvck the police", policemen are not known to wear uniforms home so it's not new. What exactly are you saying again?
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by sammy329(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Ryan03(f): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
COMPAQ:
I am getting more worried now. After the END SARS thing, the masses have now seen that police really have no way to stop them except shooting. And if 50 police come up against 1000mob, police can only but run away.

This will embolden mobs and criminals, especially now that police morale is at an all time low.

And its the people that will bear the brunt of the mayhem on the streets.

Nigeria is now beginning to suffer from the under investment in the police. No rubber bullets, no pepper spray, no tear gas, no riot gear, no hot water cannon etc to disperse crowds. So only option is to use bullets or run away. Not good for our police.

In the America and Kong Kong protests, police almost matched protesters and with equipment they could hold their ground.
finally, someone said the truth. No rubber bullet, expired tear gas, no hot water spray yet they want them to function like America police. Nigeria is a big joke
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
See finish don finish police for this country....cheesy
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
sapientia:
Account freezing loading
Okada riders get account? Dem go freeze taya....
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by lifenajeje(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Read the news, similar thing happened at 2nd Rainbow before this one happened too.

Am aware but this post is about ikeje not second rainbow
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Longman8: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
What do u expect when u don't an alternative source of livelihood for the masses. and u expect them to sitdown in their houses and feed their families stones abi. Things are not done that way in a sane country.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Well when an authority has disrespect the people(democracy) then there will be a problem, because democracy have power too, what the people really want is that the police force should be deleted and create another new fresh one, in my area there is no police, no intimidation, what so ever, is just that you have to come home early because boys are not funny.. so I think that is SAD too ...
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Pedro334(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
The next protests will change the police force to police service....heat of reaction has lead to reactivation of energy ...vivo Nigerians . The mafia styled politicians will soon see and feel the resistance and resilience that lives in a every Nigerian interactive of religion and tribe
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by uuzba(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
punisha:
I know this is wrong....but I derive joy when I see NPF running like headless chickens.

grin grin grin

You might be familiar with this character, Judge Dredd, from a movie or the comic series. He is the law, judge jury, executioner in a place called Mega City 1 (fiction). The concept isn't anything different from SARS.
Yes, SARS that we fought against.
It came about when the crime rate is very high in the city and the police doesn't have time to prosecute criminals.
So they overpower the police force who go about the street, arrest and KILL. No long English.

This video above is just begging for such kind of police to return to the streets, fully justified.

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by emoney09: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Really
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by mobi99(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
this is to show u that we are tired of government and there lip service... the level of injustice and negligence on the part of government towards the citizens is becoming unbearable and inhuman, imagine after the protest About bad governance and fuel price hike, not even up to 2months the increase it to 168.... now they want to restrict them from plighting some route, so tell me how will they recover the 168 they used in buying fuel... our government don't think before acting, always dishing out harsh economic policies that will never benefit it citizenry.... and police as foolish as they are knowing too well they are always the scape goat after everything.... I smell another protest, this Time around even the North will join, the so called politicians will have no where to hide... na we and them go finish am for this country

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by uuzba(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ryan03:
finally, someone said the truth. No rubber bullet, expired tear gas, no hot water spray yet they want them to function like America police. Nigeria is a big joke
Our problem will end when we learn to manufacture instead of importing everything .
Will the rubber bullet fall from the sky?
It HAS to be manufactured.
We cannot run this nation by continuously importing everything, both gun and bullet..
Manufacturing to be supported and regulated by same Nigeria government.

See, we do things ANYHOW in this country and it is the ANYHOW-ness that is punishing us all.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by arsenal444(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Aaronzy:
You see some miscreants above applauding those okadas chasing the police officers
By the time police turn face them now, una go bgin cry the call amnesty international
Am sure one of your relative is a police idiot...
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by colestephan86: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
angry angry angry

Sanwoolu is weakling, a zombie like the one in fela's song
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Ezi1993(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
This Nigeria of country na real comedy.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Dreyton36: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
NDI ALA LELE
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Openbusiness: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
lifenajeje:

Am aware but this post is about ikeje not second rainbow
Didn't they also mention 2nd rainbow incident in this article, yes or no? Didn't I mention specifically mention 2nd rainbow in my post? Or your own problem now is that I am talking about 2nd rainbow... Nawa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.