Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,834 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) (65094 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by tyup(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ryan03:
what do you mean by hatred installed into the masses? The police have always been hated in Nigeria and abroad reason for the popular notion "fvck the police", policemen are not known to wear uniforms home so it's not new. What exactly are you saying again?

if you cant understand gtfo
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by omenka(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
yemmight:
Some people are celebrating Okada people for doing wrong thing. I just hope that it wont be too late before we realize this is wrong.
They're celebrating it because it is not their region or state that is being destroyed. They wish to see the South West in ruins and nothing more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Franktom247(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
oga police na which kind yawa be this igp see your men
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Shaev7(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Legos nawa
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
angry angry angry
I blame SanwoOlu for the level, Lagos has fallen into. He should have curb the protest when it was still at a small stage, but he was unnecessarily diplomatic and now Lagos is still paying for it.

I'm beginning to see Sanwo as a weak man, he should learn a lesson or two from Governor Wike.

Curb the protest? Aren't you an ode?

Do you even know that citizens of every country have the unalienable right to peaceful protest? Foolish rat! Freedom to protest is a fundamental human right.

Things got out of hand when govt officials in black SUV's started bringing in hoodlums to disrupt peaceful protests.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by NightHawke: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
There seems to be an evil wind in the air. Like a volcano rumbling and about to erupt. The people have borne so much pain and suffering over time. Many livelihoods lost. Hard-working Nigerians reduced to penury. For those who still have an income, the value erodes daily and almost worthless when you try buying mere necessities for your home.

Please mind your movement for now, listen to the news, do not throw caution to the wind. May we not be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

These are all signs of economic and system collapse. Nobody is immune.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Peppermintflav: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
I saw police along Enugu PH road for the first time since ENDSARS protest. They have resumed their normal duty of causing hold-up and collecting 50Naira from motorists. Very soon this will be their case.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by greenguy: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lolz...bush meat don dey pursue hunter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wahala is everywhere
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by john633(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Na to kukuma dey protect my self

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Miracle2020: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Now foolish human rights will not say anything but if it we're police that are chasing the okada boys, ipob human rights would have call it dictator government.
I wish the police will agree with me and stay home, let see who go tire.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
sapientia:
Account freezing loading

Okada riders no get account, nothing to freeze
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by OyinO: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Katakata is now the order of the Day! Not just in Lagos or in Nigeria but all over the World..

I Just wanna take this Moment to wake anyone who desires to be awake to what time we are in and what is about to Happen!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't know the language or Manner I should use to Sound this that will sink in our Hearts and Mind..
We are at the Brink of a Great Dispensational Change! We are at the Brink of a " Great Reset" otherwise known as the New world order( Nwo). It's no longer a hidden stuff!

Just as the World is Making Preparation to Reset, launch the Nwo and officially bring in the programs of the Lawless one! So also is The KING of kings, Jesus Christ Preparing to Snatch His People away from Here.
We are no longer looking for a sign! We are listening for a SHOUT! A Shout of the Trumpet!
JESUS Christ is Coming! And you cannot take what will hit the World next!

Ladies and Gentlemen, today is an opportunity to be Reconciled to GOD through JESUS Christ!
Don't delay! Don't postpone!
There is no more time!

Jesus did not die for anybody, he ONLY sacrificed his WEEKEND because he had his life back.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by OyinO: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Katakata is now the order of the Day! Not just in Lagos or in Nigeria but all over the World..

I Just wanna take this Moment to wake anyone who desires to be awake to what time we are in and what is about to Happen!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't know the language or Manner I should use to Sound this that will sink in our Hearts and Mind..
We are at the Brink of a Great Dispensational Change! We are at the Brink of a " Great Reset" otherwise known as the New world order( Nwo). It's no longer a hidden stuff!

Just as the World is Making Preparation to Reset, launch the Nwo and officially bring in the programs of the Lawless one! So also is The KING of kings, Jesus Christ Preparing to Snatch His People away from Here.
We are no longer looking for a sign! We are listening for a SHOUT! A Shout of the Trumpet!

Ladies and Gentlemen, today is an opportunity to be Reconciled to GOD through JESUS Christ!
There is no more time!

Jesus did not die for anybody, he ONLY sacrificed his WEEKEND because he had his life back. Why must you disturb the entire neighborhood about his coming? I thought he said he's coming secretly and quietly like a thief in the night? Why the noise about his coming? And when he comes like a thief in the night, we'll shoot him like a thief in the night.

How can you be a God that create original sin, then give birth to yourself and sacrificed yourself by yourself to save mankind from the original sin you created? Stoopid!
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by lereinter(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
See what police impunity has caused

All reputation lost
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
What a shameful act?

If the acclaimed mother of security is being treated this way...

What is the fate of the community in their hands?
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by OLULAW: 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is no more time!

INFANTILE NEUROSIS.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by bragamycin: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
codemaniacs:

roads are not the only problem... the okada occupation is... for okada to "slowly die a natural death" other means of transportation have to be created and very affordable, police will need to work with immigration and customs and deport non-nigerians among the okada riders which means police will need investment in technology because they will need a database of criminal offenders and immigration offenders and you know this will create a problem as many of them won't want to start using technology..

its very easy to do but will the old school politicians and police accept it..

Pple enter bike not because they want to but because that s the only way to move around in Lagos. No need deporting anyone. Create free roads Nd these Okada guys willl change location cos patronage will drop drastically. However, roads are not available, any slight ban on okada will result to increase in T fare by NURTW And these factors alone s enough for pple to move via bikes
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:46am On Nov 19, 2020
Govt should sit down and think of survival d masses.Regulate this okada transport like in india,givevthem uniforms ,abi na who wan feed this riders if they cant ride okada? Look at their pop.This is common sense.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by 360command: 1:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Aaronzy:
You see some miscreants above applauding those okadas chasing the police officers
By the time police turn face them now, una go bgin cry the call amnesty international
nonsense. There is a saying in America that says, it ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

The police are what they are with their guns but when the people strike back by carrying a gun or attacking, it won't be funny to the police..
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by stonemasonn: 1:53am On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is no more time!

Yes we are in the middle of a Great reset but that has nothing to do with a so called new world order, It's the effect of a pandemic. A reset always happens when ever we have disasters that affects the world like a great deluge, plague, world war etc.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by lifenajeje(m): 4:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Didn't they also mention 2nd rainbow incident in this article, yes or no? Didn't I mention specifically mention 2nd rainbow in my post? Or your own problem now is that I am talking about 2nd rainbow... Nawa!

So sorry.. I had to read the post again ..

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 19, 2020
sigiyaya:
F00L there is Katakata in Nigeria because of bad leadership, Government polices that has pushed the people to poverty and mad people like you who has taken advantage of these situation and vow never to allow the people to reason like human and take up their destiny and that of the generation unborn in to there hands by agitating and fighting for their right and freedom from the oppressors. Over here in Europe things are find and there is no Katakata. People here dont fast and pray to get a job, we dont pray and fast to travel from one part of the country to another, we dont pray when we get sick we simply go to the hospital, we dont pray for electricity and good water, we are not afraid to move around at night because our security is sure and in all these there is no churches with loud speakers disturbing the neighborhood every day and night. People here are too busy with positive lifestyle, mindset and good job to lazying around waiting for a useless sound from a fuccking Trumpet!

let person hear word ....hell time is real ...nor be only start to ho abroad ...nonsense
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Fuckjesusandgod:

Bleep YOU AND YOUR MOTHERFUCKING JESUS
your a foolish man
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Don't blame Sanwolu for his diplomacy, he acted as he ought to as a democratically elected Governor, blame the stupidity and unreasonable act of the EndSARS protesters and their sympathizers who caused this Nonsense

ur a mad man
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Fuckjesusandgod: 5:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:

your a foolish man
just like your father
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by buchilino(m): 6:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Ryan03:
abeg shut up

ABEG PANTI N STUDY HUMAN RIGHTS
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by lexy2014: 6:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Aaronzy:
You see some miscreants above applauding those okadas chasing the police officers
By the time police turn face them now, una go bgin cry the call amnesty international

Can a policeman arrest politicians who stole palliatives? If d policeman tries to arrest them, what will d politicians do?
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by lexy2014: 6:02am On Nov 19, 2020
yemmight:
Some people are celebrating Okada people for doing wrong thing. I just hope that it wont be too late before we realize this is wrong.

Can a policeman arrest politicians who stole palliatives? If d policeman tries to arrest them, what will d politicians do? Would d politicians allow police to arrest them?
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by ImadeUReadThis: 6:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Police don cast finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.