Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) (64883 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by ericmor: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2020
donbachi:
With the way things are going..boys scout go soon strong pass naija police.

Lol. Na see finish cause am. When they will not stop collecting bribe and doing illegal jobs
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:

ur a mad man
Swerve, your thought doesn't count
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2020
Fuckjesusandgod:

just like your father
fool...
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Really??! Okay... Hope you will also laugh heartily when you need them the most, and they tell you they are afraid to come to your aid??!...

A nation with a weakened, destabilized, corrupt, and powerless police force is a nation heading fast into the bottomless pit of anarchy!!!..

Nigeria is living in dangerous and perilous times.
since I was born police has never aided me or anyone I know. The only memory anyone I know has of police is either dishonesty, extortion or fear. Police that place weed in one guy in my lodge pocket and carted away with the 20k he withdrew to get drugs for his diabetic father are whom you are pitying. This guy I'm talking has never tasted beer since I know him not to talk of smoking.
Nigerian police don't fear federal government or IGP. It is very important that they start fearing the masses. They know that government will never punish them for any crime so they do anyhow. They have to know that if government don't hold them responsible the masses will
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Josywhyte: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Katakata is now the order of the Day! Not just in Lagos or in Nigeria but all over the World..

I Just wanna take this Moment to wake anyone who desires to be awake to what time we are in and what is about to Happen!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't know the language or Manner I should use to Sound this that will sink in our Hearts and Mind..
We are at the Brink of a Great Dispensational Change! We are at the Brink of a " Great Reset" otherwise known as the New world order( Nwo). It's no longer a hidden stuff!

Just as the World is Making Preparation to Reset, launch the Nwo and officially bring in the programs of the Lawless one! So also is The KING of kings, Jesus Christ Preparing to Snatch His People away from Here.
We are no longer looking for a sign! We are listening for a SHOUT! A Shout of the Trumpet!
JESUS Christ is Coming! And you cannot take what will hit the World next!

Ladies and Gentlemen, today is an opportunity to be Reconciled to GOD through JESUS Christ!
Don't delay! Don't postpone!
There is no more time!

No be after all this preaching u no make heaven....e go pain Satan sef
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2020
Cantonese:
Las las na soldiers go treat Okada rubbish.
how many soldiers are in Nigeria? If soldiers do anyhow and lose respect of the public the same way police has done you will see how powerless the guys are. We don't have up to 1 million soldiers in Nigeria. If people decide to deal with soldiers it will be around 500 youths armed with cutlass and molotov vs 1 soldier. The whole security force will be dead in 24 hours. The god complex of the security forces in Nigeria is just totally stupid and out of ignorance
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Godpikin4real(f): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2020
See how the police don lost their dignity.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Germi9: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Aaronzy:
You see some miscreants above applauding those okadas chasing the police officers
By the time police turn face them now, una go bgin cry the call amnesty international
true talk
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
King44:
Most people don't cares about soldiers who were treated unjustly in the course of their duty or lost their lives while confronting BH anymore/respect lost because they have proved to be worthless like the police.
Most people never cared about anyone else but themselves and their families. Let's be clear on that.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by King44(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Most people never cared about anyone else but themselves and their families. Let's be clear on that.
public sympathy is different from family issue, you may choose to care for people you don't know while being cold to your family, it goes either ways.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Sazeals(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Katakata is now the order of the Day! Not just in Lagos or in Nigeria but all over the World..

I Just wanna take this Moment to wake anyone who desires to be awake to what time we are in and what is about to Happen!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't know the language or Manner I should use to Sound this that will sink in our Hearts and Mind..
We are at the Brink of a Great Dispensational Change! We are at the Brink of a " Great Reset" otherwise known as the New world order( Nwo). It's no longer a hidden stuff!

Just as the World is Making Preparation to Reset, launch the Nwo and officially bring in the programs of the Lawless one! So also is The KING of kings, Jesus Christ Preparing to Snatch His People away from Here.
We are no longer looking for a sign! We are listening for a SHOUT! A Shout of the Trumpet!
JESUS Christ is Coming! And you cannot take what will hit the World next!

Ladies and Gentlemen, today is an opportunity to be Reconciled to GOD through JESUS Christ!
Don't delay! Don't postpone!
There is no more time!

when will you stop preaching bro.
àbi how far how your church development dey go
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Daftyouth(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
punisha:
I know this is wrong....but I derive joy when I see NPF running like headless chickens.

grin grin grin

Maaaaaaaaar Nigar, a fellow daft youth. Welcome ma brother. It is only in destroying everything in Nigeria will government learn from us youths that destroying is how to govern.

Abegi, Okada drivers from Niger republic, pursue and kill the Nigerian police, after all did the politicians not over police our future? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno / Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.