Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3342 Views)

Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend / I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Pancakeey(f): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2020

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nueel: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
You just have to stay strong this period.

Forget about what your ex said and concentrate on work. This life no hard o. Try and get along with folks around you, so as to forget about the breakup stuff. Work on yourself too. This life no hard o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Brandonx(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin I don't know why I find your writeup amusing! But Sister don't worry ehn we ve got you covered.
@ luminouz is here for you.
Re: . by Madibah(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
this is why I advise people to take MJ

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Madibah:
what is MJ?
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Madibah:
What's that?
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:
grin I don't know why I find your writeup amusing! But Sister don't worry ehn we ve got you covered.
Lol thank you I guess
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nueel:
You just have to stay strong this period.

Forget about what your ex said and concentrate on work. This life no hard o. Try and get along with folks around you, so as to forget about the breakup stuff. Work on yourself too. This life no hard o
❤️
Re: . by luminouz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:

That FUQ? shocked

Who is she?

1 Like

Re: . by Brandonx(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
luminouz:

That FUQ? shocked

Who is she?
grin grin She needs your help
Re: . by daviesmania(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kind words? On nairaland! Thats like searching for crude oil in the north!!!!

16 Likes

Re: . by luminouz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:

grin grin She needs your help
.....help her naaa

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:
I guess that’s why my ass was dumped. My ex said I brought nothing to the table except feelings.
But I can’t be heartbroken and still broke
[s]Long story short, I need kind words from you guys.[/s]

From those points I was able to pick out from your post, it's obvious what you really want but somehow along the way, you still managed to maneuver and wear an entirely different garment on your intention at the end, in order to give a right impression of your wrong motive.
Well, every other person on the thread might be carried away but you and I really know that kind words are the least thing you desire at the moment, that is why I canceled it out. What you really need is a cheerful giving maga who could bankroll your broke ass on a steady, while at the same time he would put up with your inability to contribute anything to the parasitic relationship and your unavailability because of your tight work schedule.
Whenever you're ready to be useful to yourself and others in life, getting good friends is the least of your problems but a parasite has no friends.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Madibah(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
what is MJ?
Mary Jane ... that herb is damn good
Re: . by Madibah(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:
What's that?
it's Mary Jane she's very nice and cool especially for the relaxation of brain
Re: . by SpeciMental: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
@Pancakeey

Many would speak soft, comforting words to you in a bid to show empathy. However, when all fleeting hugs and kisses are over, you'd still be left with your current predicament.
Here, I give you raw truth that you must pay the price to realize and find true freedom.

Every situation you find yourself in life is an opportunity to grow and become a better you, both the highs and lows.
Your ex might have been a great guy or not, and he may have been right or not about you. It matters not. Now he's left you with an opportunity for you to invest more time and resources into yourself.

You have an opportunity here to learn the power to be alone yet not lonely.
Without this as the basis of your life, all relationships and endeavours you commit to will be at a compromise of inner peace with yourself and self-realisation.

Nevertheless, acknowledging the basic human need for companionship, this only becomes possible if you bring yourself to decide to commit solely to investing in your personal capacity till you're capable of making your wildest dreams come true.
Seek companionship from your dreams making a chair at your table for them so they always sit before you and making a bed for them in your head so they always lie down with you. They are worthy companions, more than enough in number, and will stick with you till your last breath if you stick with them.

You must start by making a list of all the things you'd love to do on earth before you're gone and start to invest in yourself right now, in any little way possible until you're capable of making them a reality.

#Unemotional, purely mental from the philosophical Specimen#

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:
Hello, Nairalanders.
I’m really sad plus, this is the first time I’ll be telling total strangers what’s bothering me. But I thought why not?

So, I just recently became single and I’m healing or trying to cope with it. After my breakup, I realized that I had no one except my boyfriend (as a friend)
Now, I’m going through a tough time, my work is stressing me out and little things just make me cry. It feels like I’m not growing like there’s no change in my life.

I guess that’s why my ass was dumped. My ex said I brought nothing to the table except feelings.

It’s worse because my work has become more demanding and I don’t think I can keep up with it. But I can’t be heartbroken and still broke. How do I keep a clear head? How do I stay strong despite all these? I have no one to talk to and I feel I’m alone.

I’m losing it. When it feels like everything is finally going right for me it turns sour again.

Long story short, I need kind words from you guys.
I have so many things I want to achieve but my weak heart is failing me.

You're a lady so my advice is different a bit, there's no shame in feeling like that, we are all humans. But you have to have this mentality that you have your own self to watch out for.

Having a balanced life or an hobby, or something you can put your energy into, I am a guy , or we are guys, some of us do not know how to process heart-break, as it's just another disappointment to us as usual. So I will say don't focus too much on that, the revenge is living well.

Then going out matters a lot, you will connect with like-minds. Corona is here now, so it might be limited, go out, or join all those travel groups on Instagram where they visit places.

then do a form of self-development, what skills can you pick up, and what field can you go into. Living a fulfilled life is the only way one can stay steady, if not it would just seem like you are working and there is no purpose. With all these, this will give you a sense of growth till relationship picks up. That is my honest advice.

6 Likes

Re: . by TATALoAlaMu: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Don't rush. Spend some time with family.
Re: . by FahBuLous: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Are you on facebook?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:
Hello, Nairalanders.
I’m really sad plus, this is the first time I’ll be telling total strangers what’s bothering me. But I thought why not?

So, I just recently became single and I’m healing or trying to cope with it. After my breakup, I realized that I had no one except my boyfriend (as a friend)
Now, I’m going through a tough time, my work is stressing me out and little things just make me cry. It feels like I’m not growing like there’s no change in my life.

It’s worse because my work has become more demanding and I don’t think I can keep up with it. But I can’t be heartbroken and still broke. How do I keep a clear head? How do I stay strong despite all these? I have no one to talk to and I feel I’m alone.

I’m losing it. When it feels like everything is finally going right for me it turns sour again.

What Is Or Are D Reasons 4 D Sadness? Is It Because Of D Break Up? Or D Job? Or Because U Are Broke? Or Because U Feel U Are Alone?
Re: . by punisha: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:
Hello, Nairalanders.

Need a chat buddy?
I am married o, so there would be limits and time I can respond to you. I'm not around and we will NEVER meet face to face. You can't Fall in love by mistake.
Boundaries will remain respected....say I do and this agreement becomes valid.

3 Likes

Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
light099:

From those points I was able to pick out from your post, it's obvious what you really want but somehow along the way, you still managed to maneuver and wear an entirely different garment on your intention at the end, in order to give a right impression of your wrong motive.
Well, every other person on the thread might be carried away but you and I really know that kind words are the least thing you desire at the moment, that is why I canceled it out. What you really need is a cheerful giving maga who could bankroll your broke ass on a steady, while at the same time he would put up with your inability to contribute anything to the parasitic relationship and your unavailability because of your tight work schedule.
Whenever you're ready to be useful to yourself and others in life, getting good friends is the least of your problems but a parasite has no friends.
I don’t know how to reply to this.
Yes, maybe you’re right.

I knew I was a liability to him and yes I wasn’t available all the time. But I’m sure I don’t need a maga at this moment to bankroll me.

I want to add to myself.
What happens when I meet another guy to cover up my expenses? And we break up again?

I’ll be left in where I began. Broke and unavailable.

Thanks for this tho.

2 Likes

Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Truvel:
What Is Or Are D Reasons 4 D Sadness? Is It Because Of D Break Up? Or D Job? Or Because U Are Broke? Or Because U Feel U Are Alone?
Everything is enough reason to mad me sad.
I’m not where I expected I should have been this year.
The year is almost over and I’m ending it alone and broke.

1 Like

Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
Don't rush. Spend some time with family.
Family is unavailable.
I’m just alone at home
Re: . by TATALoAlaMu: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:

Family is unavailable.
I’m just alone at home

Sent you a PM

1 Like

Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
SpeciMental:
@Pancakeey

Many would speak soft, comforting words to you in a bid to show empathy. However, when all fleeting hugs and kisses are over, you'd still be left with your current predicament.
Here, I give you raw truth that you must pay the price to realize and find true freedom.

Every situation you find yourself in life is an opportunity to grow and become a better you, both the highs and lows.
Your ex might have been a great guy or not, and he may have been right or not about you. It matters not. Now he's left you with an opportunity for you to invest more time and resources into yourself.

You have an opportunity here to learn the power to be alone yet not lonely.
Without this as the basis of your life, all relationships and endeavours you commit to will be at a compromise of inner peace with yourself and self-realisation.

Nevertheless, acknowledging the basic human need for companionship, this only becomes possible if you bring yourself to decide to commit solely to investing in your personal capacity till you're capable of making your wildest dreams come true.
Seek companionship from your dreams making a chair at your table for them so they always sit before you and making a bed for them in your head so they always lie down with you. They are worthy companions, more than enough in number, and will stick with you till your last breath if you stick with them.

You must start by making a list of all the things you'd love to do on earth before you're gone and start to invest in yourself right now, in any little way possible until you're capable of making them a reality.

#Unemotional, purely mental from the philosophical Specimen#
Thanks a lot
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
pcguru1:

You're a lady so my advice is different a bit, there's no shame in feeling like that, we are all humans. But you have to have this mentality that you have your own self to watch out for.

Having a balanced life or an hobby, or something you can put your energy into, I am a guy , or we are guys, some of us do not know how to process heart-break, as it's just another disappointment to us as usual. So I will say don't focus too much on that, the revenge is living well.

Then going out matters a lot, you will connect with like-minds. Corona is here now, so it might be limited, go out, or join all those travel groups on Instagram where they visit places.

then do a form of self-development, what skills can you pick up, and what field can you go into. Living a fulfilled life is the only way one can stay steady, if not it would just seem like you are working and there is no purpose. With all these, this will give you a sense of growth till relationship picks up. That is my honest advice.

Thanks a lot❤️
Re: . by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Your ex said you had nothing to bring to the table except your feelings. Maybe he is right trust me, no guy wants that maybe he thought you were too weak I don't know. But all in all, BE STRONG it is just a phase it will pass.

Learn your lessons and work on it 'cos of your next relationship so that errors of today won't repeat itself tomorrow.

Be strong, we will keep on learning, that's life.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: . by Uzomacharles: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
My advice

Buy weed and chew it

Don't smoke it

Better stay in your house and chew it and see how the beauty of LIFE will make you happy
Re: . by SarutobiEky(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:
me too. Strangely though I thought it was kinda funny. I'm hella surprised.
Re: . by Uzomacharles: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:

Sent you a PM

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:

Everything is enough reason to mad me sad.
I’m not where I expected I should have been this year.
The year is almost over and I’m ending it alone and broke.
Just Take Things Easy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? / How Do I Tell My Ex Girlfriend's Live In Friend To Stop Tying Towel / My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.