Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? (62474 Views)

Qua Iboe Church International Reelects Revd Effanga As General Superintendent / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by southsouthking(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nchenches:

Yoruba king. Oduduwa Republic is no more enough for you?

Sorry to break your heart, am a full flesh Edolite.
Born and breed in Edo state.
Full Time Niger Delta.
Good night.

1 Like

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by southsouthking(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
colonelwealth:

wetin u wan make em say before?
with due respect some of u can't just be pleased at all..
if he/she accepts Akwa ibom is SE like the OP an Akwa ibomite posted..u will use that avenue to insult SE, saying it's attachee by force, our oyel(oil) etc...now he refuses to accept the tag that Akwa ibom is SE by ur guys, u still complain.

what do u guys actually want from the SE people..??

We reject the tag bcus we want to avoid unnecessary insult...we r learning to value who values us&accepts who accepts us.

until there is a total stop from that section of SS who thinks that arm measurement with SE is their sign of coming of age....we may likely continue to focus on ourselves now.

For your mind now, you make sense Abi?
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by November1857(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bkayyy:
I know you put South East there to gain more attention but next time desist from such temptation. We don't need unnecessary insults in this trying time.
Thank you
Are you using Issues between Ikwerre and Ibo to entire the whole south South . Ikware has been Hausa/Fulani's ashlicker even before the civil war .
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by ProT: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Finnese001:
Akwa ibom don turn SE abi

Geographically, Akwa-Ibom is in the SE; GEO-POLITICALLY in the SS - a Nigerian invention.

1 Like

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Komu1048(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
I don’t know how churches then always assign land as burial ground. Do they pray for people to die?
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Henri8: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

When we had this church there was nothing as south south my brother
But now we have. So maintain the dichotomy. It's not when it suits you guys, you lump up the SE & SS together and when it doesn't, you bring in the division.
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by karkel(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Finnese001:
Akwa ibom don turn SE abi
Before the war it was called eastern region, then the war came it was split into south and east it was one of device used in executing the war.......... I believed you were never taught history in school
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by buchilino(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ceceba:

Such building is hard to come by now.

HOW D BOMBS DIDN'T DESTROY IT DURING THE WAR BEAT'S ME
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by kalufelix(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kirigidi:
Geographically, Akwa Ibom and Cross River States are more South-Eastern in location than even Anambra, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi States.
-when-you-travel-eastwards-from-any-part-of-Abia-state-you-would-naturally-be-heading-to-akwa-ibom-cross-river...further-more-leads-to-Cameroun(an-east-African-country)...ayam-not-understanding...this-thing-has-been-shocking-me-since...
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by AwkaFinest: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
Henri8:

But now we have. So maintain the dichotomy. It's not when it suits you guys, you lump up the SE & SS together and when it doesn't, you bring in the division.

You should know the op did that attaching to drive traffic to his thread.

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Grandmeister(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
ProT:

Geographically, Akwa-Ibom is in the SE; GEO-POLITICALLY in the SS - a Nigerian invention.
A travesty...when I go to ovom in obingwa, Abia state I no longer assume anybody speaking igbo to me is an igbo man.I have come to realise that a lot of akwa ibom around there speak flawless Igbo. Plus they are well into transportation and food business in that area, I’m guessing it’s probably due to centuries of living together before Nigeria happened and later the civil war.
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by emapeteum(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kirigidi:
Geographically, Akwa Ibom and Cross River States are more South-Eastern in location than even Anambra, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi States.
That's true. Most youths on this platform don't know that Akwa and Cross River was called South-Eastern state when Gowon created the first 12 states in late 1960s. So calling it Southeast, one is not out of place.

2 Likes

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by buchilino(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bkayyy:
Please you South Southerners should stop pairing us together. We are not the same before some Bini-philic people will use it as an avenue to insult the great Igbo nation and also say that we are dragging their people.
South East is South East (Igbo nation) and South South is South South (Niger Delta).
Change your title to "The oldest church in South South"

UR HISTORY EDUCATION IS DEFECTIVE
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Kirigidi(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
okpukpu:

Nigeria funny shaa...
Abia is South east and cross river is south south.
grin
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by kalufelix(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Calabar and akwa ibom are different from those other troublemakers
you-are-wise...
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Grandmeister(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
emapeteum:

That's true. Most youths on this platform don't know that Akwa and Cross River was called South-Eastern state when Gowon created the first 12 states in late 1960s. So calling it Southeast, one is not out of place.
That was when there was still a semblance of honor in the Nigerian polity..if you did geography you will realise that cross river is more SE than Enugu state.
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by AwkaFinest: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Grandmeister:

That was when there was still a semblance of honor in the Nigerian polity..if you did geography you will realise that cross river is more SE than Enugu state.

Political geography does not obey normal geography.
Political geography is done based on political, ethnic, behavioral and economical similarities.

It is this way not only in Nigeria but in so many countries in the world.

1 Like

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by AwkaFinest: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Calabar and akwa ibom are different from those other troublemakers

Because those ones reject your nonsense, they are now trouble makers. Still you'll run to their states for greener pasture.
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bkayyy:
I know you put South East there to gain more attention but next time desist from such temptation. We don't need unnecessary insults in this trying time.
Thank you
sarcastically speaking right?
This must be Juliusmalema alternate
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
nsiba:
Qua Iboe is the name, United evengelica my ass!
qua Iboe church 2 abak road member spotted

1 Like

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
[s]
sotherefore:
shut up and stop spreading wrong information...quo iboe church is not in South East...quo iboe church was not name after a river..... and lastly quo iboe church is not a United evangelical church...quo iboe church is different from United evangelical church...if you can't spread the right information just go and have a sit sir.
[/s] confused fellow
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by FuckThaMod: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
[s]
AwkaFinest:

Because those ones reject your nonsense, they are now trouble makers. Still you'll run to their states for greener pasture.
[/s]
You made no sense.. Awka finest my black ass
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by tehilah92(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
goodyvin02:

You know grace bill?
Yes
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by FuckThaMod: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
southsouthking:

Sorry to break your heart, am a full flesh Edolite.
Born and breed in Edo state.
Full Time Niger Delta.
Good night.
Edo sef follow dey claim Niger Delta grin
Midwest region

1 Like

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by ndicharlez: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
my friend,when ever you want to post information in a public domain,pls make sure your facts are correct.
mind you,Qua Iboe church Nigeria is different from United Evangelical church.Both have seperate leaders even though the doctrine is the same.
secondly,Qua Iboe church is not the oldest church in south east south south axis. we have the presbyterian church and Methodist church.
Lastly,the church was not name after any river.
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Omoslim26: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
AwkaFinest:

When you say [b]NONSENSE[/b]wat do you mean
an average Igbo man is a socialite by nature he derives pleasure in Creating Socio-economical affiliation no time for nonsense and wahala he just wants to do his business which of cus drives the economy of the community

dont think every Igbo man is an ipob member
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by AwkaFinest: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

When you say [b]NONSENSE[/b]wat do you mean
an average Igbo man is a socialite by nature he derives pleasure in Creating Socio-economical affiliation no time for nonsense and wahala he just wants to do his business which of cus drives the economy of the community

dont think every Igbo man is an ipob member

When I say nonsense I mean every bit of it.

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Omoslim26: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
AwkaFinest:

grin
AwkaFinest:

yes oo carry your nonsense go sidan for one place looking at your posts its as clear as a bell dat saying nonsense is wat you do for a living

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by proprince(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
The Qua Iboe church now called united evangelical church is mostly dominated by the Igala tribe.

I was raised and brought up in the church.

There is not part of Kogi state where Igala people are found that younwill npt see qua iboe church.
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
cheesy grin

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by southsouthking(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Edo sef follow dey claim Niger Delta grin
Midwest region

No o, i no dey claim Niger Delta o, i make mistake chairman, i be think say Edo join them before o.
I don learn new thing today.
Chairman abeg help me mention the Niger Delta states make i learn today incase of next time i nor go dey fool myself.
You no say na every day man dey learn na.
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by FuckThaMod: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
southsouthking:

No o, i no dey claim Niger Delta o, i make mistake chairman, i be think say Edo join them before o.
I don learn new thing today.
Chairman abeg help me mention the Niger Delta states make i learn today incase of next time i nor go dey fool myself.
You no say na every day man dey learn na.
Nothing like Niger Delta, stop fooling yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.