Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? (63339 Views)

Qua Iboe Church International Reelects Revd Effanga As General Superintendent / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by NkanAkpanika: 5:39am On Nov 23, 2020
Oizatobad:
THE WHITE FOLK TAKING BLACK PEOPLE'S BRAIN BY EXCHANGE IT WITH CHURCH happy Sunday
Issorite
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by NkanAkpanika: 5:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Ukeme8:
When did Akwa Ibom State become a South East State? �

Before Obasanjo became a civilian president grin
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by NkanAkpanika: 5:41am On Nov 23, 2020
TitiAbeo:
So Akwa Ibom na south east
Geographically yes.. but not politically ol
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by NkanAkpanika: 5:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Ukeme8:
. Then your not from Nigeria and you don't know anything about Nigerian.
I wish you were right cheesy
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by NkanAkpanika: 5:44am On Nov 23, 2020
9jaPromo:
Aqua ibom means ibo water.....
Ibeno means friends are here
Now I know the reason why biafra said that akwaibom is with them
Qua Iboe not Aqua Ibo ok..
shocked
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by NkanAkpanika: 5:45am On Nov 23, 2020
Mars16:
you're wrong there's something like south-south and it's in the constitution.
You are politically right
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by NkanAkpanika: 5:48am On Nov 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
OP, have you heard of CMS in Lagos wey habert macaulay, da roca, Bishop ajayi Crowthor and family dem dey worship? Have you been to one of the oldest badagry churches before ? You go fear when you see the dates established grin
Abeg drop am ooo, make i get joy from history today cheesy
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by letu(m): 5:51am On Nov 23, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
In living memory of Samuel Bill wife...
People often think that Roman Catholics are the only Christians that practice/mixing all this pagan practice with their Christian Religion but the truth is that all Christian Churches are as guilty as the Roman Catholics in one way or the other, so here in this topic the OP posted a Paganismm/Pagan rituals of serving and honouring the dead can be seen clearly inwhich I say so much for Christianity, white people and their 419 of brain washing, before anyone who feels like saying anything to me well I'm also a Christian but that won't stop me from saying the truth .
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by davidnazee: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Do you have reading problem or your just dumb.. Where did you see the oldest church in Nigeria up there, try an get small sense ok

South East, South South all part of Nigeria.. You are the dumb one to believe that the 1887 church is even the oldest in the regions you or whoever posted this rubbish mentioned.. the only revealing info from this post is that it was 1887 missionaries first visited your region (akwa ibom)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by BeigJawnson(m): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2020
AwkaFinest:

If you never do then you should know this is not his first thread neither is this his second with this kind of caption.

Here is one of his threads with same tactics

https://www.nairaland.com/6091748/ibeno-bridge-longest-bridge-south-south

guy calm down...
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by nsiba: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
qua Iboe church 2 abak road member spotted

419 members located
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by SteveEmediong: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2020
My church and I.

1 Like

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Senseless troll, small time now he go begin cry about lagos. As you can see, the topic is about a church, ss and se. Your busybody isn't required
cheesy stop crying
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by AwkaFinest: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2020
BeigJawnson:

guy calm down...

I'm overly calm.
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by emapeteum(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

So Delta and edo can be referred to as south west since they were once under western nigeria
My dear, do you understand my message at all? Do you understand the geography and history of state creation in Nigeria? Do you know that Edo-Delta was a mid-western state, before being change to Bendel state, and not Southwestern state as you draw your analogy from my writing? Boy, pls study before you comment on a post

1 Like

Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by BeigJawnson(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
AwkaFinest:

I'm overly calm.
your blood dey hot now over that guy's posts...
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by bigcasava1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Finnese001:
Akwa ibom don turn SE abi
the thing tire me, I don't know why joining us with SS matter.
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
emapeteum:

My dear, do you understand my message at all? Do you understand the geography and history of state creation in Nigeria? Do you know that Edo-Delta was a mid-western state, before being change to Bendel state, and not Southwestern state as you draw your analogy from my writing? Boy, pls study before you comment on a post

Half truth trash is was you're talking, Midwestern region was formed in June 1963 from Benin and Delta provinces of the Western Region, and its capital was Benin City.....you idiots are always trying to twist history to suit your narratives.
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by shantti(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ceceba:

Such building is hard to come by now.
Enugu is filled with such building especially in camp
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by Eriokanmi: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Abeg drop am ooo, make i get joy from history today cheesy
CMS was founded in 1853 while the CMS grammar school , the first secondary school in Nigeria was established in 1859
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by comfokon: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Church is so beautiful! The environment looks cool and beautiful too.

are you from Akwa Ibom?
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by SpicyMimi(f): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
comfokon:

are you from Akwa Ibom?
Lagosian cheesy
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by sotherefore: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
confused fellow
i won't waste my time on you in things that very sure of... quote me again I will never answer you, go and argue with the trees...
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by comfokon: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Lagosian cheesy

Lol. Lies.
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by NkanAkpanika: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2020
letu:
People often think that Roman Catholics are the only Christians that practice/mixing all this pagan practice with their Christian Religion but the truth is that all Christian Churches are as guilty as the Roman Catholics in one way or the other, so here in this topic the OP posted a Paganismm/Pagan rituals of serving and honouring the dead can be seen clearly inwhich I say so much for Christianity, white people and their 419 of brain washing, before anyone who feels like saying anything to me well I'm also a Christian but that won't stop me from saying the truth .
You may be right
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by NkanAkpanika: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2020
emapeteum:

Nice one
Re: Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? by moppie123(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Ok.. Do you have prove or facts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.