Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face (48970 Views)

Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria / CNN nigeria Decides 2023: Justice For Ahmed Bola Tinubu / Confirmation Of APC’s Rhoda Gumus As INEC Commissioner, A Democratic “Coup”- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Zetty177x:

I will do a summary of names. The fool didn't watch d video..cnn said they interviewed hundreds of families

We watched the video and the lies they are selling to gullible people like you, the man in the picture is in their bogus vide as evidence of deaths and massacre, but like all the fake deaths the used to destroy Lagos and other parts of Nigeria, the man is alive and well.

Fake news is evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by macof(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your worthless ipob anti Nigerian rant, look for another customer.

You must really be retarded to think I'm ipob

You are obviously obsessed with them

I am patriotic to the Nigerian people not a state or system that doesn't even work
That's the difference between people like me and slime like you
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
macof:

You must really be retarded to think I'm ipob

You are obviously obsessed with them

I am patriotic to the Nigerian people not a state or system that doesn't even work
That's the difference between people like me and slime like you
[/s]

Not interested in your worthless ipob anti Nigerian rant, look for another customer.................

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by macof(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your worthless ipob anti Nigerian rant, look for another customer.................
grin wéré

I doubt you know an ipob when you see one

Mad people so rampant nowadays
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by ccollins(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are not saying any truth because without facts, proof or any evidence, there's no truth.

Massacre is the killing or a large number of people and so far, we haven't seen any proof or evidence of massacre.

So, do you have proof or evidence of massacre to base your truth on? No, you don't have anything.

Stop trying to force down your lies down people's throat, show evidence and proof of massacre or just keep quiet.

so a shooting that happened when lights were off, in the night, when even the Lagos governor illogically and weirdly changed the time of curfew from 4 -9pm. U expect that the lekki endsars protesters to stand and gather the bodies that Nigerian army have been killing. Please just shut up, we ain't fools here and non of us here is one. So why does the Nigerian army kill people and pack their bodies. Why did they deny the ambulance we saw coming to lekki toll gate. Wicked lots! Don't be silly, you and those who paid you in APC government will reap what u sow and I hope the blood of those dead innocent people that dies at lekki toll gate will be on u and your paymaster heads

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
macof:

grin wéré

I doubt you know an ipob when you see one

Mad people so rampant nowadays
[/s]

Not interested in your worthless ipob anti Nigerian rant, look for another customer................................

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
ccollins:
so a shooting that happened when lights were off, in the night, when even the Lagos governor illogically and weirdly changed the time of curfew from 4 -9pm. U expect that the lekki endsars protesters to stand and gather the bodies that Nigerian army have been killing. Please just shut up, we ain't fools here and non of us here is one. So why does the Nigerian army kill people and pack their bodies. Why did they deny the ambulance we saw coming to lekki toll gate. Wicked lots! Don't be silly, you and those who paid you in APC government will reap what u sow and I hope the blood of those dead innocent people that dies at lekki toll gate will be on u and your paymaster heads

You are entitled to your baseless opinion, but not to your own facts.

Show us proof of massacre, mass killing, bloodbath, dead bodies, missing victim's relatives and reports of missing relatives.

These are the facts that you need to convince people with, not baseless opinion and regurgitated tales and assumptions.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by donprinyo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Cetacean419:

Didn't you see I respect"Igbos". The East has been deplorable for a long time besides I lived there for a Long time. My in-laws are there.
Respect ke, you lack it absolutely
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by orisa37: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
NIGERIA IS A FARCE.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Ikea81: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
jaytii:

You're a mental slave
Free yourself.

You need forensic education. You think a multiple award global news outlet like cnn is your regular nta. Keep thinking like an idiot
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Ikea81: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

Your problem is Kolomentality?

The same whites and CNN first told us 38 people died with no facts or evidence, so what happened to their story about 38 dead protesters?

So you want to now throw out fact because of an unconfirmed report at the time that needed to be reported because it was trending. Your malami said they were touts in army uniform. Mumu

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by jaytii(f): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ikea81:

You need forensic education. You think a multiple award global news outlet like cnn is your regular nta. Keep thinking like an idiot

"You think Whites are stupid"

I responded to this.

P. S
CNN like TVC and AIT/Arise are well known to be bias and partisan. That's not the issue here.

Stop thinking everything White is Godlike that was how your forefathers were sold into slavery.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by bilulu(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

What about the Nigerians that came out to testify against the army and the police before the judiciary panel? Have they been killed, threatened, killed, jailed?

Only cowards and unpatriotic people run all over the place especially to foreign media to spew lies that they can not back up with facts.

So those CNN interviewed about their loved ones, re they ghost that you n ur FG re still denying death of it citizens...
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Zetty177x: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
bilulu:

you dey mind them? I believe the Nigerian govt and their army must be threatening those families by now not to come out

Even d account freezing made people to just chill small. Not to talk of arrest. People are scared and scarred. I remember many people were threatening to harm Djswitch . She don japa sef

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by feed70: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ur left yansh

NGpatriot:

Must you you ignorant and uncultured Igbos always let the internet community know that you have zero respect or worth for your parents because they raised and trained horribly?

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Wisdompays: 2:43am On Nov 21, 2020
Let us tell ourselves the truth. there's nothing good that will come out of this government, is like waiting for a ship to arrive at the airport, is that really possible. this government is a total failure, those that called themselves leaders are so selfish, brainless, murderers, grand theft, vampires, liars, criminals, tricksters. they should continue killing innocents people to save their own heads, but let them know that it will all end one day.

Meanwhile, you need to see this, don't deny yourself of seeing this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRwS7JxqSx8
Please, don't forget to subscribe to my channel. thanks
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by gift2xl: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2020
favour32:

As long as he supports this evil government,he will remain stagnant in everything.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate / Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri / Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.