Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face (48914 Views)

Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria / CNN nigeria Decides 2023: Justice For Ahmed Bola Tinubu / Confirmation Of APC’s Rhoda Gumus As INEC Commissioner, A Democratic “Coup”- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by texazzpete(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
#LEKKILIES! When CNN finish we will still ask the same key question & request, the same key fact you are running from. Which are
1. What are the names of massacred people
2. Where are their families and relatives

The CNN report covered at least two families with missing people.

You’d know this if you could read.

16 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mumu boy

Hell anus
helinues:
Sha stay where you dey now...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by karkel(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
One in million the gold in Bonny island.........i love you
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by FashionCookie(f): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:
I like this girl for her courage! She's a strong lady, the so called celebrities were in their houses that night but they would tell their followers to come out.
I know they must have tried to bribe her but she should remain strong.

Yes o she is. Very strong and dogged...May go guide and guard you Switch...

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by ecomalchemist(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
I'm hoping that this contraption of a country will disintegrate soonest.

I'm tired of this scam called a country.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Priwillo: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
Don't you mean as she shares her lies and fake news?

Just imagine, she's going everywhere with her lies and fake rubbish, bet she won't go to the judiciary panel with her story, obviously, she
s dodging hard question under oath.

Why is it that most of the people peddling these fake rumors are Igbos.?

Nigeria is bigger than you lying bigots and enemies of Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria

You are gradually becoming irrelevant

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by SlayerForever: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
gidgiddy:
I still marvel at how some Nigerians are suddenly shocked at the shooting of unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate by the Nigerian Army

When the same thing was happening to IPOB and IMN, they all acted as if it was normal

God will still punish Nigerians. Evil people.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Kingv(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
#LEKKILIES! When CNN finish we will still ask the same key question & request, the same key fact you are running from. Which are

Mtcheeewww

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by SmartPolician: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
edoairways:

You mean CNN Africa, I didn't see this on CNN global

What is CNN global?

Every continent has a CNN dedicated to their people.

That it aired on CNN Africa doesn't mean that it cannot air elsewhere.

Besides, Joe Biden and the UK government have shown interests in the senseless shooting

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Aptly said
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by harsysky(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:
Oluku, you dey here?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Priwillo: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
gidgiddy:
I still marvel at how some Nigerians are suddenly shocked at the shooting of unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate by the Nigerian Army

When the same thing was happening to IPOB and IMN, they all acted as if it was normal

This is the normal routine of the Nigeria army. Soon there will be investigations on the #obigboMassacre

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Splitmind: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Just imagine, she's going everywhere with her lies and fake rubbish, bet she won't go to the judiciary panel with her story, obviously, she

God Bless Nigeria

Yes o, Nigeria is the greatest country in the world!

This woman has mind o, to fake a livestream right in front of our faces without shame. angry

She even got arranges soldiers to shoot a few people so the story would be passable.

I pray that Buhari will continue to stay as president beyond 2023 as we the patriotic Nigerians love how much he has improved the country.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by FashionCookie(f): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
NGpatriot and helinues are irredemable zombies.
Calling them Zombie sef is being fair, better werey.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Masterkernel1: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

While you stay in the poverty capital of the world.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Nchenches: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:
I like this girl for her courage! She's a strong lady, the so called celebrities were in their houses that night but they would tell their followers to come out.
I know they must have tried to bribe her but she should remain strong.

She must stay back, else she becomes another Leah Shaibu held back by Boko Haram after other Moslem women kidnapped with her were released.
All because Leah was a Christian.

Tell, what type of government would negotiate with terrorists for release of kidnap victims and pay ransom without assurances that all the kidnapped must be released?

Only Buhari government.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by witsel4(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
I hope and pray that the evil of 20/10 doesn't befall you.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by donvat1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria

did you see how senseless you are, how much were you paid?
ok, Answer these questions
1) why did they remove the cameras?
2) why did they off the lights?
3) why did the Nigerian army denied coming there?
4) why did Sowonlu deny that no one died but later confirmed to CNN that 2 lost there life?
5) is live instagram video photoshopped?

7 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by CSTRR: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
She is 100‰.

Having a form of democracy but denying the "power" thereof.

It looks like democracy, it just isn't democracy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by SocialJustice: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
For real? Please don't be unfortunate, tomorrow it could be your turn and there will be no one to speak for you or your family.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
“With no due respect, I actually challenge the governor of Lagos State to just say the truth. They know the truth and they have confliction stories with each other. Nigerians have died and this is not a time to play games. Families are looking for their loved ones. To be honest with you in regards to me, I do not know how to feel because on one hand, I am grateful that I am alive today but on the other hand I don’t know if to say I am lucky because it seems that the others were not lucky. The governor owes a responsibility to the citizen of Lagos State to say the truth,” the disc jockey said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by 4ckyou: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:

So that you will go and kill them too?

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Zuorom: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
It will never be well with you

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Adakintroy: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
All this one this generation de smart so..make una no go end up like libya

I hate Buhari. But this generation no get proper education or right moral compass.

Them weh be musicians never lead anyone through there music.

Wizkid na weed and Toto him de sing and depict steady. Am sure this dj too na that kind music she like play pass.

I hate Buhari. But this generation worst pass our fathers.

I stick with the devil I know.

So Sorry am not sorry.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Litmus: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Is DJ Switch a Lesbian ?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:
Your brain has two sides: on the left side, there's nothing right — and on the right side, there's nothing left.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

So.says a man paid to be stupid here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by chyke27(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
I actually was following this girl on Twitter during the #EndSARS protest and was like "Wow... That's one brave Yoruba girl" When the smoke cleared after the shooting, that was when I read somewhere that her name is Obianuju Something. Then did everything make sense to me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch / Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.