Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Please Help My America Eskimo Is 1 Year And 1month And Has Not Come On Hit - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help My America Eskimo Is 1 Year And 1month And Has Not Come On Hit (554 Views)

My Eskimo Is Too Aggressive, How Can I Stop This / America Eskimo Puppies For Sales Lagos.. / My Boy Teddy(american Eskimo Is Available For Stud Services(mating). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My America Eskimo Is 1 Year And 1month And Has Not Come On Hit by Bestmanwealthy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
My dog is 1 year and 1month old and as not come on heat
Re: Please Help My America Eskimo Is 1 Year And 1month And Has Not Come On Hit by nifemi25(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
Are you sure that your dog has not entered menupause?
Re: Please Help My America Eskimo Is 1 Year And 1month And Has Not Come On Hit by Bestmanwealthy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
No I just 1 year and 1month
Re: Please Help My America Eskimo Is 1 Year And 1month And Has Not Come On Hit by afolay: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
She may have come on heat and you didn't notice, but if you insist she hasn't Get her essential multivitamin, or probably place her on vitamin E for a week... you can take her in company of male dog.
Re: Please Help My America Eskimo Is 1 Year And 1month And Has Not Come On Hit by Bestmanwealthy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ok thanks
Re: Please Help My America Eskimo Is 1 Year And 1month And Has Not Come On Hit by achymmania: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Laye laye your dog can never come on hit,she can only come on heat.

(1) (Reply)

Fluffy Male And Female American Eskimo Puppies For Sale / 9 Weeks Old Boerboel Puppies For New Homes Within Lagos / Female American Eskimo For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.