Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

#EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings (45002 Views)

Zain Asher of CNN Reveals she is Igbo, Lost a family to Nigerian Civil War / EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2020
Sarmiz24:

So that one person wey dem show no be human being?? Hmmm better wish others what u can wish for urself and ur family members, this life get as e be o don’t just make anyhow comment cuz say na social media be this

Baba save your energy.. most of this people you see are ritualist, hardened sadist (no joy in them since they entered mother earth), probably don't have family members.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Okoroawusa: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2020
Joefat:

You won’t know peace.
Amen!

You wouldn't also know peace. So that means two of us are" peaceless"
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Skmoda360(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2020
CSTRR:
Malami IS one of the most corrupt attorney generals in history.

When some people claim that northerners are honest, I can't see it.

I have never met a honest northerner.

I was walking on the street when I see N200 on the floor, I just walked by.

I looked back only to see an abokiii okada man picking it up.
Lol grin.....they are never honest...."Northerners" mchewwwww undecided
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by UNUKHASO: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2020
MY FELLOW TAGGED LAZY YOUTH. INDEED YOU HAVE ADMITTED REALLY YOU ARE REALLY LAZIEST BUNCH OF YOUTH. IN ALL THE VARIOUS CHALLENGES IN THE COUNTRY ITS ONLY SARS ISSUES THAT YOU CAN SEE,SARS ISSUES THAT DOES NOT GO ROUND IN THE SAME COUNTRY.IF SARS IS THAT DISTURBING WHY NOT CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE OR IS THE JUDICIARY NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO CLAIM DAMAGES.YOU ARE THAT LAZY TO THINK,PLAN AND CHANNEL YOUR GRIEVANCE DIRECTLY.IF YOU CAN ANSWER THIS ARE YOU NOT EDUCATED; SINCE WHEN DID YOU GRADUATED;WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING AT HOME AFTER GRADUATED DISTURBING YOUR PARENTS ON FEEDING; YOUR PARENTS ARE NOW RETIRED NO PENSION NO GRATUITY AFTER 35 YEARS AND SOMEONE YOU VOTED TO RUN YOUR STATE AFFAIRS FOR ONLY 4 YEARS WHO IS NOT THAT EDUCATED LIKE YOUR PARENTS AFTER HIS 4 YEARS TENURE GOES HOME WITH HOUSES OF HIS CHOICE, A BRAND NEW CARS, FREE HEALTH CARE ABROAD NOT IN NIGERIA,AND MUCH MORE BENEFITS UNDERGROUND. NOW IF TRULY YOU ARE NOT THAT A LAZIEST YOUTH WHY CANT YOU REVIEW YOUR PARENTS TAKE HOME, THEIR WELFARE AFTER RETIREMENT, WHY CAN'T YOU PROTEST TO CHANGE HIS PERSONAL EMOLUMENT TO FAMILY EMOLLIENT LIKE IN OTHER COUNTRY. YOU BETTER STOP WASTING AND DESTROYING YOUR LAND IN A BLIND TAG

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by dammyz101(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2020
my rage in not on the military or govrnnt bcus every govmnt is the word coverup bad news. the insensitive political moronic bigots following politifcian like zombies coming here to defend them, it make me cry to see people supporting politician if a country wre nothing is work.

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by thundafire: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2020
Make Al-jazeera no carry the case to investigate oh, because they will use 1hr and show it.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by MrUchenna1(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2020
THE DISCONNECTION BETWEEN THE RIGHTOUS NIGERIA GOVERNMENT AND THE PEOPLE IS SO VISIBLE EVEN TO A BLIND MAN. #LOVE THOSE WHOM YOU GOVERN.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by hardbody: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nonsense and #Endsars...

I didn't see any new evidence in CNN report. The videos and pictures it used have been in circulation online since 20th of October 2020.

I stay in Lekki, Lagos. Can we agree to meet up somewhere lonely and fight. No third parties just you and me. Please send me a detailed location and i will meet you there. Just you and I.

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Theboss100(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2020
tolakush92:
CNN don't destabilize our country

What we should focus on is to look for the family of the massacred people... If truly it was a massacre.. They should not show us old videos.. Let them uncover the families of the over 79 people that was massacred

I didn't see any tangible eveidence here

Even the killings of IMN members we saw enough dead bodies.. But let CNN show us the dead bodies of people that died in lekki and show us their families...

Don't just show us one person
Show us all the people that died then we will belive it was indeed a massacre
To slap you dey hungry me.
How will your dumb reasoning get to realise the army stole those dead bodies to cover their evil. But can one cover his/her evil for ever?? Your dumb skull definitely will surprise you and tell you NO. EVIL has expiry date and your lazy skull definitely agrees with me. Use your head. God knows if I had powers to wipe out evil, 99% of the bastards in this present administration and their supporters are gone for good. With a thunder hot steaming thunder strike. Nonsense and presidency.

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2020
dammyz101:
my rage in not on the military or govrnnt bcus every govmnt is the word coverup bad news. the insensitive political moronic bigots following politifcian like zombies coming here to defend them, it make me cry to see people supporting politician if a country wre nothing is work.
Like zombies below
SuperBold
Supermugu
AntiChrist
BIGGESThead6
Okoroawusa
Yarimo
helinues
Atheist
ivolt
iokpebholo
omenka
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Splitmind: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2020
Quelme:

You are still missing my point.

Don't believe EVERYTHING you see on the news channel especially after the chaos in Iraq, Libya, Venezuela et al, co sponsored by the west and their very powerful media house.

I don't believe the media, I don't believe my friends and I don't even believe my own eyes.

I believe only what the government tells me because they know what's best. It's a shame that some people would want to think for themselves rather than just trust and obey. Those governments you mentioned always knew what was best for their people, it's a shame that CNN ruined their lives.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by McHorladwealth(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2020
Soarr:
Helinues abi anus abi whatever is godforsaken name is, hope you and your clueless goons will come with a well detailed fact to counter this..

Since una no wan get sense, pls beckon on that dead meat no sense seller too. I want to hear what you have to say..
And for all those that labelled it fake and photoshop and said some people instigated violence with fake news, if truly no one was killed in lekki toll gate, may the lord bless you all abundantly but if soul were lost that day, may you and your families never escape bullets..
You all will keep dreaming of bullets till it kills you all..
Soarr:
Helinues abi anus abi whatever is godforsaken name is, hope you and your clueless goons will come with a well detailed fact to counter this..

Since una no wan get sense, pls beckon on that dead meat no sense seller too. I want to hear what you have to say..
And for all those that labelled it fake and photoshop and said some people instigated violence with fake news, if truly no one was killed in lekki toll gate, may the lord bless you all abundantly but if soul were lost that day, may you and your families never escape bullets..
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by authority2006(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Zombies are still looking for dead bodies that their dead vulture grilling counterpart will grill for them.

What goes around comes around.

If people died at Lekki and those urchins are denying it, when they die, may they see no one to cry for them.

Fools!

Have you found the dead bodies or their families? We're still on this audio massacre!
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by koffsman(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Destabilize which country, the country that has been destabilize for the past 60years even the stupid Sanwo-Olu that said no causalities later came out that people died don't a clown people died if u had lost someone will u say this the stupid people in power keep on twisting words now they av been exposed u are spitting rubbish ogbeni get the Bleep off APC clout
tolakush92:
CNN don't destabilize our country

What we should focus on is to look for the family of the massacred people... If truly it was a massacre.. They should not show us old videos.. Let them uncover the families of the over 79 people that was massacred

I didn't see any tangible eveidence here

Even the killings of IMN members we saw enough dead bodies.. But let CNN show us the dead bodies of people that died in lekki and show us their families...

Don't just show us one person
Show us all the people that died then we will belive it was indeed a massacre
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Okoroawusa: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2020
hardbody:

I stay in Lekki, Lagos. Can we agree to meet up somewhere lonely and fight. No third parties just you and me. Please send me a detailed location and i will meet you there. Just you and I.
Fight for what?

I go just dress up, go Lekki just to fight?

Nna umuazi erika na Nairaland a...

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by ezechi24(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
angry angry angry We all know that CNN is a left wing American propaganda machine.

So it's no longer lekki massacre, it's now lekki shootings cheesy,

your foolishness is increasing by the day ...how can they show u dead bodies that was carted away by the soldiers...the funny thing is that their children will be the ones to suffer for the evil their parents had done....
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by ezechi24(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2020
edoairways:
NBC will not respond swiftly but let Arise news carry this, they will sanction them immediately

I dey tell u...all the banks I've been after this evil on its citizens...nobody listens to Chanel's and tvc ...arise has taken over.

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by lkillbrokehoes: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2020
The government have failed us completly
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by sammy329(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2020
ezechi24:

your foolishness is increasing by the day ...how can they show u dead bodies that was carted away by the soldiers...the funny thing is that their children will be the ones to suffer for the evil their parents had done....
So where are the dead people relatives, their mothers, their fathers, uncles, their aunties, their nephew, their nieces, their work colleagues. There's no way the government can stop all of them from talking.

What we are just seeing are supposedly dead people, rising back from the dead, awon Anobi Isa Lekki

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by bigfish3k: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nonsense and #Endsars...

I didn't see any new evidence in CNN report. The videos and pictures it used have been in circulation online since 20th of October 2020.
What new evidence are you looking for

They only confirmed the evidence you have been disputing.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by authority2006(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2020
Soarr:

Quit name calling and this useless emotional outbursts that help no one. Stop this blackmailing and make your point sensibly.
So, what exactly are we countering here, shooting or massacre? Did CNN present what we haven't seen before?

And for all those that labelled it fake and photoshop and said some people instigated violence with fake news,

Because that's exactly what happened my friend! Fake and photoshopped pictures and misleading news and information followed by apologies from the instigators, that has not changed.

if truly no one was killed in lekki toll gate, may the lord bless you all abundantly but if soul were lost that day, may you and your families never escape bullets..

It's not about the useless curses and crappy emotions, it's about the facts and evidence.
Where are the dead bodies and their families. Massacring people with bullets means rivers of blood. The soldiers must have been that good to have removed all the bodies and cleaned all the blood overnight without anyone recording them while the shooting itself was recorded.
May be soldiers indeed carried out the massacre, but the victims are ghosts and aliens from the outer space. Bunch of zombies, senseless citizens who can not think for themselves

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by bigfish3k: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
So where are the dead people relatives, their mothers, their fathers, uncles, their aunties, their nephew, their nieces, their work colleagues. There's no way the government can stop all of them from talking.

What we are just seeing are supposedly dead people, rising back from the dead, awon Anobi Isa Lekki
But do you agree that at least two people died at lekki
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2020
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by bigfish3k: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:

Have you seen the relatives of the two people that the government confirmed dead.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by cmikel: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2020
GOD CATCH THEM

Please let USA and UK freeze assests and apply visa barn to the government officialsinvolved in this murder of peaceful protesters .

This is a plea to them , Nigerians must take this up to all levels to ensure it is implemnted..

Wicked people in government.

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by helinues: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2020
DamZik:
Like zombies below
SuperBold
Supermugu
AntiChrist
BIGGESThead6
Okoroawusa
Yarimo
helinues
Atheist
ivolt
iokpebholo
omenka

Mods, this fellow has been spamming all threads with copy and paste messages. Mentioning innocent NL's and accusing them wrongly.

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

Rule 1

RuudVanNisteroy
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by hardbody: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Fight for what?

I go just dress up, go Lekki just to fight?

Nna umuazi erika na Nairaland a...

This is not an umuazi matter. I want to vent on you since you refuse to see reason with logic and reason with normal people because of whatever you stand to gain. I can't keep responding to you because you simply piss me off. I'd rather convey my words by blows so they will sink such that you know how pained I am on the trash you keep posting about lost human lives. I don't guarantee I will beat you up, you may actually beat me in the process but God help either of us, because I feel huge venom against you right now. Please make me happy. Let's meet up. Thanks in advance.

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Gandollaar(f): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

As if it just started today, why should you still mention Tinubu name if not the same pull him down stunt you all use against him?

Tell me if he's the governor? Tell why should you again. I'm waiting
Hahaha grin

Bros, you guys stubbornly violated our national space when after buhari won in 2015 and sidelined Tinubu, you and your media decided to elevate him to the post of APC National Leader, over a sitting president from his party grin

I swear Tinubu is the face of APC and yorubas, so whether good or bad, the bulk would stop on his table.

He may not be the governor, but he is "still the Asiwaju"---Oko Remi #endars 2020
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by kulblazer(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2020
The problem with some ppl is that they want to experience before they believe. It's inhuman not to condemn the barbaric act of any kind.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by authority2006(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2020
dammyz101:
DamZik:

The fact that some of you refused to use your brain and ask the right questions is not our fault. We are using our brain and you morrons couldn't understand why we're not falling for the propaganda.
Look at this CNN " investigation, report and new evidences" and tell me exactly what is new here!
*where are the dead bodies?
*where were they taken to? Or CNN investigation didn't cover that?
*those who recorded the shooting couldn't record soldiers evacuating the dead bodies and cleaning River of blood?
*the families of the dead massacre victims that secretly talked with them?
You guys hate your leaders and possibly your country, we understand that, it affects all of us. But becoming unpatriotic to the extent of believing in fake and photoshopped pictures, fake news and all, is better described as madness taken to new level
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Palehair: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Fuckjesusandgod:

Another zombie
Zombie 1 or 2? I can't stop laughing. I can't believe what I just read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures / 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74