Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

#EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings (45325 Views)

Zain Asher of CNN Reveals she is Igbo, Lost a family to Nigerian Civil War / EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Blackking98(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2020
tolakush92:
CNN don't destabilize our country

What we should focus on is to look for the family of the massacred people... If truly it was a massacre.. They should not show us old videos.. Let them uncover the families of the over 79 people that was massacred

I didn't see any tangible eveidence here

Even the killings of IMN members we saw enough dead bodies.. But let CNN show us the dead bodies of people that died in lekki and show us their families...

Don't just show us one person
Show us all the people that died then we will belive it was indeed a massacre
It's like you fornicate with dead bodies, you and your BMC crew mates with the rate you ask for more dead Bodies with every death accounted for.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by rollandben(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2020
Nigeria FG, NBC failed us woefully. I don't just know what to say, Both Bihari+Chief of Army staff+ Sanwo Olu+ Even Lie Muhammed were to resign even before now. we live in a shameless country
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Geesunny: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
angry angry angry We all know that CNN is a left wing American propaganda machine.

So it's no longer lekki massacre, it's now lekki shootings cheesy,
God bless your sense of reasoning my brother.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Blackking98(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

As an African man , a strong redpiller and Alpha male, I'm am fully in support of strong willed ,independent ,thinking,conservative women whom I will call ALPHA females who are ambitious , goal driven, intelligent ,non radical feminist, and attain success in their respective field whether in Politics,Business,Career,Art,Entertainment,etc, by their own merit and hard work
Tell this to 5 year old kids. This narrative is very stale and local.

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
angry angry angry We all know that CNN is a left wing American propaganda machine.

I guess so. What about the denial of the army, then their later admittance? What about the gov who initially lied? What about fashola the detective?

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Frankiecrenshaw: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Quelme:
You are a newbie here, so chill ehn.
newbie gboungi dia My old account suspended. So I'm with this for now..
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by endsarrrs(f): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Cuntface: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2020
tolakush92:
CNN don't destabilize our country

What we should focus on is to look for the family of the massacred people... If truly it was a massacre.. They should not show us old videos.. Let them uncover the families of the over 79 people that was massacred

I didn't see any tangible eveidence here

Even the killings of IMN members we saw enough dead bodies.. But let CNN show us the dead bodies of people that died in lekki and show us their families...

Don't just show us one person
Show us all the people that died then we will belive it was indeed a massacre

Why are you so interested in knowing the families of the massacred?? So that your pay masters will go and silence them right? Fuckinh idiot
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by oguns222: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:

And it is.no longer blank firing; it is now live bullets. May every evil you are trying to cover up find you out and destroy your destiny. Amen.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2020
authority2006:

DamZik:

The fact that some of you refused to use your brain and ask the right questions is not our fault. We are using our brain and you morrons couldn't understand why we're not falling for the propaganda.
Look at this CNN " investigation, report and new evidences" and tell me exactly what is new here!
*where are the dead bodies?
*where were they taken to? Or CNN investigation didn't cover that?
*those who recorded the shooting couldn't record soldiers evacuating the dead bodies and cleaning River of blood?
*the families of the dead massacre victims that secretly talked with them?
You guys hate your leaders and possibly your country, we understand that, it affects all of us. But becoming unpatriotic to the extent of believing in fake and photoshopped pictures, fake news and all, is better described as madness taken to new level
You zombies are still asking *where are the dead bodies? even after the overwhelming evidences. This is sickning. So you will tell lie that you didn't read the CNN damning report full of real pictures and videos. Maybe they are "photoshoped" as usual of APC. Sad!
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Macphenson: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
In all honesty, this is same video we've been seeing. The difference is there was fire shot at 180°. This melt my heart as well.

If we won't let emotions becloud our sense of judgment, we should stop using the word MASSACRE

If you have any uoya of conscience,and by extension brain, the first question to ask is what I the military doing in a peaceful protest of armless civilians?

Why not send the police and civil defence?

You are not smart my dear .
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by oguns222: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nonsense and #Endsars...

I didn't see any new evidence in CNN report. The videos and pictures it used have been in circulation online since 20th of October 2020.

If the evidences are nonsense and fake, you will be blessed forever.

But if the evidences are real and the soldiers did kill people during the protest, you will never make headway in life. Anything you have achieved will be ruined in your lifetime. Tears and agony will be a constant visitor in your home. Amen.

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by ayusco85(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2020
November1857:
country that killed harmless citizens who held her flag and sang her national anthem .
That one na country ?

I have a quote that I use to describe Nigeria, it goes thus;
Nigeria is not a country, it's just a geographical location
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by iamjavadem(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2020
And you believe all these lies from CNN. Its ok.
- forensic analysis and geolocation
- provided evidence the bullets were from see his and also provided some purchase documents
Lies and fake news!!!
Macphenson:

There may be no new evidences, but this time around it came with forensic analysis and geolocation.

Prior to now, a lot of people never knew that Nigeria has been buying bullets from Serbia since 1995, but CNN provided evidence the bullets were from see his and also provided some purchase documents.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Pabloicardi: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:

Who are the We? I no follow you abeg.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by authority2006(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2020
DamZik:
You zombies are still asking *where are the dead bodies? even after the overwhelming evidences. This is sickning. So you will tell lie that you didn't read the CNN damning report full of real pictures and videos. Maybe they are "photoshoped" as usual of APC. Sad!

This is what this is to you, APC? APC will go one day and another party will take over but Nigeria will still remain. This is about Nigeria for me, don't use partisan politics to bring it down. CNN didn't come up with anything new or relevant concerning Lekki shooting
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by edoairways: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2020
ezechi24:

I dey tell u...all the banks I've been after this evil on its citizens...nobody listens to Chanel's and tvc ...arise has taken over.
I dey tell you
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:

But CNN was right wing when they reported on the kidnapped chibok girls during gej tenure abi? Keep on deceiving yourselves while the rest of the world is moving forward.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by mauchiz: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2020
Facebook said it was a lie,
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Soarr(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2020
authority2006:

Quit name calling and this useless emotional outbursts that help no one. Stop this blackmailing and make your point sensibly.
So, what exactly are we countering here, shooting or massacre? Did CNN present what we haven't seen before?

Because that's exactly what happened my friend! Fake and photoshopped pictures and misleading news and information followed by apologies from the instigators, that has not changed.

It's not about the useless curses and crappy emotions, it's about the facts and evidence.
Where are the dead bodies and their families. Massacring people with bullets means rivers of blood. The soldiers must have been that good to have removed all the bodies and cleaned all the blood overnight without anyone recording them while the shooting itself was recorded.
May be soldiers indeed carried out the massacre, but the victims are ghosts and aliens from the outer space. Bunch of zombies, senseless citizens who can not think for themselves
since you've refused to be sensible wait for it..
It has been announced that people who lost their loved ones should come identify them at lasuth pathology dept.. Our fingers are crossed and I will keep this moniker in mind
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Soarr(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2020
afroxyz:

dont mind thw person. after he would still go and buy fuel for 171
their level of Senselessness baffles me
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Cliqfriq: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2020
How much dem pay you? just talk, na only two of us they here
sammy329:

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Fmghewzy(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Lekki massacre is a hoax. CNN report didn't prove anything new that we didn't already know.
In DJ Switch video we heard gunshots. In CNN video ( which is not a new video) we heard gunshots. In DJ Switch video we saw blood. In CNN video we saw blood.

What we are asking is... Where is the "massacre"?

Akpozinem afa ozo... last warning

News will always exaggerate things but one thing for sure was that ,there were shootings.people got shoot.
Only God knows how many died
You can't deny that.Stop being unnecessary stupid
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by elasticlala: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2020
Nothing hurts me as much as someone trying to defend lies.

Is anyone out there also thinking of technological solution to eliminating evil political leaders in Nigeria? I feel its time to work this out from home without necessarily congregating for protest. This government needs much more than protest, what they need is technological violence. Ask me how this is possible... 100% possible. They will either resign or visit Abacha. I won't say more that this for some reasons

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by authority2006(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2020
Soarr:
since you've refused to be sensible wait for it..
It has been announced that people who lost their loved ones should come identify them at lasuth pathology dept.. Our fingers are crossed and I will keep this moniker in mind

Lol. Soldiers took the victims of Lekki massacre or is it Lekki shooting to LASUTH? I thought that they were taken away to be secretly buried as we were being made to believe? Now, the military are dumb enough to drop the dead bodies at LASUTH.
That's why we said you guys should use your brain to analyse and make sound judgement on this issue.

Do you know how many police officers and ordinary citizens lost their lives following that Lekki shooting? Those are the dead bodies they're calling for the families to come and identify their families and relatives, not Lekki audio massacre.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by 6digitscomrade: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2020
obami007:
NBC messed up though

They should allow freedom of expression
before dusk tomorrow a deranged aboki or deluded bastard offspring of an oxymoron will procure a babariga injunction against CNN from distribution or showing of the footage as it can disrupt the peaceful state of Nigeria����really if Nigeria Na story book Na wale adenuga for produce and direct an�
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Brushstrokes20: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Spot on! The redundant coupist and cohorts are all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2020
authority2006:

This is what this is to you, APC? APC will go one day and another party will take over but Nigeria will still remain. This is about Nigeria for me, don't use partisan politics to bring it down. CNN didn't come up with anything new or relevant concerning Lekki shooting
There is now a picture evii of a dead body on the protest ground, there is one of the families of the missing protesters that said they have seen their child (not the dead man I first mentioned) since that night of massacre, and many more revelations. Please go and read it again, slowly this time around.

Wait! Are you saying Sanwo Olu is lying?
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by mikebabs101: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2020
Quelme:

You are still missing my point.

Don't believe EVERYTHING you see on the news channel especially after the chaos in Iraq, Libya, Venezuela et al, co sponsored by the west and their very powerful media house.
You are saying nonsense, go sleep if you have nothing sensible to say. So after you watched the video, this is your best analysis.mehn some people are stupid sha
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Don27tiky(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Zombies are still looking for dead bodies that their dead vulture grilling counterpart will grill for them.

What goes around comes around.

If people died at Lekki and those urchins are denying it, when they die, may they see no one to cry for them.

Fools!
same way southerners don't care when people are killed in the north is the same reason northerners don't also care. During that period of "Lekki shooting" more than 20 people were killed in zamfara. No newspacer reported it. Southerners who heard the news behaved as if it was chicken that were massacred. Should they call u zombie too for following what u believed in? Where is the humanity in us
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Joshua30: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2020
Splitmind:

Very fake indeed, we should only listen to our honest and transparent military.
Another zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58