Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

#EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings (44948 Views)

Zain Asher of CNN Reveals she is Igbo, Lost a family to Nigerian Civil War / EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by afroxyz: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2020
chronique:
All along, some goats, paid miscreants and airheads have been going around social media claiming the lekki massacre was a hoax and calling for the head of those who spoke their truth. These set of buffoons should hide their heads in shame.

Like that stupid Helinus, okoroawusa and Ozoandnengitheory.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by davillian(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2020
maynia:

Those videos and pictures flying around have now been confirmed to be authentic and not fake like what some SLAVES are saying

In the CNN video it showed it was truly Nigeria army not hoodlums that malami is spewing
The video confirmed that soldiers truly shot directly into protesters
It confirmed that Nigeria army used live bullets
It confirmed that people die and people were injured
There's also an interview with a family member of one of the deceased from lekki toll gate massacre

But as a zombie, you won't see all This

Why did the Nigeria army give live bullets to trainee officers and why did the Nigeria army kill the men that commited the MASSACRE?
Trust me bro
They were not killed.....
This is a plot to cover the evil they committed @lekki tollgate......

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Quelme: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2020
Splitmind:

Very fake indeed, we should only listen to our honest and transparent military.
In as much as I don't trust our military, I don't trust CNN too.

Remember WMD as reported in 2003 in Iraq by western MSM?

Remember their role in Libya too 2011?

We shouldn't just swallow their reportage hook, line and sinker. That's my point.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Splitmind: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2020
tolakush92:
CNN don't destabilize our country

What we should focus on is to look for the family of the massacred people... If truly it was a massacre.. They should not show us old videos.. Let them uncover the families of the over 79 people that was massacred

I didn't see any tangible eveidence here

Even the killings of IMN members we saw enough dead bodies.. But let CNN show us the dead bodies of people that died in lekki and show us their families...

Don't just show us one person
Show us all the people that died then we will belive it was indeed a massacre

You are right, thousands of Nigerians should be killed before we make any kind of assessment or seek any justice.

Forget that one or two or even 10 people were killed and many were injured, they are irrelevant and even if they were a necessary sacrifice to ensure that the current government is not put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
In all honesty, this is same video we've been seeing. The difference is there was fire shot at 180°. This melt my heart as well.

If we won't let emotions becloud our sense of judgment, we should stop using the word MASSACRE
Define massacre? Or are still denying the army shot at protesters with intent to kill?
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by festusthefirst: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Please have small sh@me as an adult that you are
sammy329:
angry angry angry We all know that CNN is a left wing American propaganda machine.

So it's no longer lekki massacre, it's now lekki shootings cheesy, soon it will turn to Lekki lies.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Quelme: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

I having been waiting trump support, una no get shame? brainless slowpoke
What has Trump got to do with this?

Like CNN gave us video evidence of nuclear sites in Iraq, 2003?
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by tarantino1: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2020
Quelme:

We shouldn't just swallow their reportage hook, line and sinker. That's my point.

I get your point. From now on, I'll believe the people who has killed Shekau over 100 times
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by OmaJoyAudrey(f): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
angry angry angry We all know that CNN is a left wing American propaganda machine.

So it's no longer lekki massacre, it's now lekki shootings cheesy, soon it will turn to Lekki lies.
even if the dead bodies were put in your front you'd still doubt it ..indeed one cant explain colours to a blind man...No matter the amount of information and evidence are placed in front of you, you'll still be as daft as ever...mindless goat

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by ThatFairGuy: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2020
tarantino1:

What the Bleep do you mean by don't politicize this?

Who are the people in power? What Party do they belong to?

To any body with sense APC is done for.

Idiots like you will come online and try to defend APC by playing neutral.

It will definitely be politicized. When a man from a party has been responsible for the gross human rights abuse since 2015 and no member of his party has spoken against it.

See kindly shut up your mouth and stay one corner
What warranted this nonsense from you?
You're referring to Buhari but I am not or you see any name mentioned there?

Who I'm quoted understands what I'm saying.

So swerve and learn how to respond to issue without letting your emotions becloud your sense of reasonnings.

Moreso you're an idiot in folds as well. Nuisance
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Quelme: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
e they pain me say I no fit unleash anger wey they my body on you physically
You are a newbie here, so chill ehn.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Okoroawusa: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2020
Nyanabo:

Since you are looking for dead bodies may people look for the bodies of you and your family. may live bullets kill you and your family.

since you have sold your soul for 30k may you choke on the blood of those that died. Amen.
Amen.

If there was no masscre in Lekki on 20th October 2020 but the fake news n exaggerations led to lost of life and pr
properties in Lagos...

1. May your properties be plundered and scattered by scavengers

2. May you die in a case you know nothing about

3. May your life sweat be looted

4. May crowds of people beat you to dead on the street and your death be broadcast online

5. May you be rendered koboless and having to start all over again.

I said Amen to your "prayers". Now say Amen to mine.

Nobody is a monopoly of curses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Splitmind: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2020
Quelme:

Of course na, I'm sure CNN planned the whole thing with DJ Switch ahead of time just so they can embarrass our able Governor Sanwo-Olu and our dear President. angry
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Quelme: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2020
tarantino1:

I get your point. From now on, I'll believe the people who has killed Shekau over 100 times
Please re-read my first paragraph again.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by OmaJoyAudrey(f): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2020
Quelme:

It's okay to remain a dumbass
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by dammyz101(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:

from the way ur sounding, you need body count to bliv dat pple wre killed at lekki tollgate despite all d clear evidence against the military and lagos state govnmnt?
b care of mocking the dead or lay a curse opun urself.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Gandollaar(f): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2020
israel90:
so am living in these Nigeria with these set of people,the life is not fair
I was just thinking this a moment ago.
I thought to myself how NL was a cesspit of an assortment of weird unique multipurpose characters and it will be in no one's interest to take to heart whatever happens here.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by ThatFairGuy: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2020
Gandollaar:
You are a not a good reader.
If I wanted to disrespect Tinubu in that post, it would be obvious. Why did I dismiss buhari but scolded the others?
As if it just started today, why should you still mention Tinubu name if not the same pull him down stunt you all use against him?

Tell me if he's the governor? Tell why should you again. I'm waiting
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by tarantino1: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

What warranted this nonsense from you?
You're referring to Buhari but I am not or you see any name mentioned there?

Who I'm quoted understands what I'm saying.

So swerve and learn how to respond to issue without letting your emotions becloud your sense of reason.

Moreso you're an idiot in folds as well. Nuisance

You are a stupid fool and a total retard as well. It's only a matter of time before you turn into a total slowpoke who drools from the mouth.

You think defending APC by playing neutral here will fly over our heads you âsswipe
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Os3e(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2020
The CNN documentary has only confirmed and re-enforced what was covered by Arise, channels and other media houses. We all watched live and followed videos and posts on social media real-time. We should not allow the government tell us white lies and turn the genocide into a sham, wen we all witnessed the truth.

Bunch of wicked, backwards set of people ruling us cry

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by ThatFairGuy: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Define massacre? Or are still denying the army shot at protesters with intent to kill?
dust your dictionary and see if the word could be use
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Nyanabo(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Amen.

If there was no masscre in Lekki on 20th October 2020 but the fake news n exaggerations led to lost of life and pr
properties in Lagos...

1. May MY properties be plundered and scattered by scavengers

2. May I die in a case I know nothing about

3. May MY life sweat be looted

4. May crowds of people beat ME to dead on the street and MY death be broadcast online

5. May I be rendered koboless and having to start all over again.

Nobody is a monopoly of curses.

Ode see what you wrote, the 30k from BMC how much do you use in buying fuel and rice ? Ewu !

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Quelme: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Splitmind:

Of course na, I'm sure CNN planned the whole thing with DJ Switch ahead of time just so they can embarrass our able Governor Sanwo-Olu and our dear President. angry

You are still missing my point.

Don't believe EVERYTHING you see on the news channel especially after the chaos in Iraq, Libya, Venezuela et al, co sponsored by the west and their very powerful media house.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Killermamba: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:

So it's no longer lekki massacre, it's now lekki shootings cheesy,

Shot up ur mouth, people Like u are the problem with this nation, you hate the truth and embrace lies as our coat of arms. This country has been divided long ago, fill with hatred and anger CNN is not doing anything rather than exposing our stupidity,impunity and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Joefat: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nonsense and #Endsars...

I didn't see any new evidence in CNN report. The videos and pictures it used have been in circulation online since 20th of October 2020.

You won’t know peace.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by tjhinal: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/18/end-sars-nigerian-govt-nbc-trolled-as-cnn-reveals-investigation-of-lekki-shooting/
Its a shame to CNN for killing one person and levelling it as massacre if he was even killed at all. Non sense, the report and investigation is very poor and lack substantial evidence.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by ThatFairGuy: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2020
tarantino1:

You are a stupid fool and a total retard as well. It's only a matter of time before you turn into a total slowpoke who drools from the mouth.

You think defending APC by playing neutral here will fly over our heads you âsswipe
I don't always have a thing for an uncouth like you.

Your father is a f00l.
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Daddysidhan: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2020
Buharis egoistic natural lying nature has been bursted with analytical truth Lols. Where is buratai that said nobody can dictate for him except buhari" ICC says hi
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Quelme: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2020
OmaJoyAudrey:
It's okay to remain a dumbass
I won't come down to your level.
Peace ovbiedo!
Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by Okoroawusa: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2020
afroxyz:

Like that stupid Helinus, okoroawusa and Ozoandnengitheory.
Lekki massacre is a hoax. CNN report didn't prove anything new that we didn't already know.
In DJ Switch video we heard gunshots. In CNN video ( which is not a new video) we heard gunshots. In DJ Switch video we saw blood. In CNN video we saw blood.

What we are asking is... Where is the "massacre"?

Akpozinem afa ozo... last warning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. / U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.