Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters (34405 Views)

EXPOSED: Prof Mahmood Yakubu, Allegedly Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment / INEC Votes N3bn To Fight Electoral Cases / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by ReactGA: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2020
ruggedtimi:
first class for English...which sch? grin

Sunday school grin
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Munzy14(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Every looting/ corrupt practices in this country will always have a notherner in it..

Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by CSTRR: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2020
This is one of the honest northerners.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Madmohamed419(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Mamood is better than maurice iwu 1million times...never again wey dat tribe go b inec chairman
who is this monkey
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Wazobia9jja(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2020
Too many crooked politicians in the government of Buahari are enjoying the loot. I haven't seen a government as useless as this, bribery everywhere and nobody cares.[b][/b]
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by deflover(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:
If I was known I will have study Politician in School instead of English Languwage.

Now, with my First classes in English I can't even landed a job while one man is using 3bn naira to buy job slut.

I'll go back to School probably

1st class in english and ur english is this poor.....no wonder u cant get a job...u are unemployable

1 Like

Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2020
OfficialAwol:
But na where Mahmoud see 3bn naira?

Na you dey ask this question? For person when dey control funds when dey enter hundreds of billions?
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:
If I was known I will have study Politician in School instead of English Languwage.

Now, with my First classes in English I can't even landed a job while one man is using 3bn naira to buy job slut.

Oga, what u study in school has nothing to do with being a politician. How many of our politicians or INEC officials studied Political science?
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Obakoolex(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2020
In every rumour there's an atom of truth!
I wonder if these people attends burial and see it will all end in vanity oneday
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by bejeria101(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Where did he get that kind of money from?

What's the meaning of intergrity again?

1 Like

Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by tammie24: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2020
jowhyte:
GEJ unneeded gentility brought us here. A man who never new the power of his office and bubu is schooling him on what he should have done.

The poverty, misrule, bad governance, impunity are all his products of allowing an old tired and probably deranged man in the form of bubu ever gets to power on platter.

Providence may not be fully kind to him for this.
I tell you

Look at Trump now

Fighting for the right of his people

GEJ abandoned his for a freaking Nobel peace prize
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Bundaweber: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

hummmmmmnnn!!!!!!! come to think of it, i believe buhari signed a deal to be president to allow lgtbq+ some rights . otherwise why will a conservative muslim turn a blind eye to its rapid growth in nigeria
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by morgstreme: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
osamz007:

NA JONATHAN CAUSE US ALL THIS PROBLEM HOW INEC CHAIRMAN GO GET 3 BILLION NAIRA

What proof do you have to show that this ain't a FAKE STORY?
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bundaweber:

hummmmmmnnn!!!!!!! come to think of it, i believe buhari signed a deal to be president to allow lgtbq+ some rights . otherwise why will a conservative muslim turn a blind eye to its rapid growth in nigeria

Do u have any evidence or fact for these statement

Don't tell me you are Queer or Gay, or you sympathize or apologize for the LGBTQ community
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Goodman247: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Mamood is better than maurice iwu 1million times...never again wey dat tribe go b inec chairman
go and buy sense, so na arewa Dem good
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Goodman247: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
lagdmark:

1st class in English still you're not brilliant enough to create job in your community, you really need to go back to school.
grin
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by okorogodwin4(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:
with your INEC chairman we are not the poverty headquarter of Nigerian and we can never be ass lickers like your tribe
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Carlylepneuma: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Another Fake news by sahara reporters again.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by mymadam(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
ruggedtimi:
first class for English...which sch? grin
U sef... UNIPETROL nau grin
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Franktom247(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
To all those who thought the next election will be fair and apc will be defeated make una think again
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by mallamu: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
We must take back this country from this evil cabals every where, either by the #EndSars# way or otherwise. This time around every Nigerian no matter the age must be involved.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Nnannapat(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:

You really need to go back
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Bundaweber: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

Do u have any evidence or fact for these statement

Don't tell me you are Queer or Gay, or you sympathize or apologize for the LGBTQ community

read my statement again
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Rapture4real(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:

Your comment does not show you even have ND in English Language. A lot of grammatical hara kiri detected.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Michaeltreasure(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=sapientia post=96201657]The worst thing happening to Nigeria is that Buhari is not in control
Exactly! He is just a face mask. The wearers are behind the scenes
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by etrouble: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:

Now, with my First classes Class in English I can't even landed land a job while one man is using 3bn naira to buy job slut slot .

First Class in English indeed. You are worse than a 3rd Class graduate.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
jowhyte:
GEJ unneeded gentility brought us here. A man who never new the power of his office and bubu is schooling him on what he should have done.

The poverty, misrule, bad governance, impunity are all his products of allowing an old tired and probably deranged man in the form of bubu ever gets to power on platter.

Providence may not be fully kind to him for this.
His punishment from God is on the way.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by CocoaOla: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nigeria is a colossal fraud being ruined by old cabal s every political offices are bought with bribes and manipulation and you expect inec to conduct a free and fairs election it can't go on like this forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja / Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session / Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.