Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians (362 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
I'm not afraid to die, I'm 18 anyways; we will all die someday. They want me dead for dissing Nigerian politicians, for saying the obvious truth.

They want me dead because of this video embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho&t=24s

1 Like

Re: They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
I will never back down, in fact I'm dissing Wike next. Threatening a teenager is pure cowardice

1 Like

Re: They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
And saying I won't get any subscriber is stupid!

1 Like

Re: They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians by frankfrancis871: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bro, stay safe please. You still young with full potential, I'm a big fan and you know it.

Nigeria is not a safe place for talented lads like you.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaEje:
And saying I won't get any subscriber is stupid!

Nwaje my son, pls be careful. this ppl are evil.

seriously bro, I like ur channel dats y i subscribed. you're a good person judging 4rm ur diary but pls play save.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
frankfrancis871:
Bro, stay safe please. You still young with full potential, I'm a big fan and you know it.

u ve said it all brah...

1 Like

Re: They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians by PapaNwaeje: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
frankfrancis871:

I created this acct bcoz of him. honestly.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians by frankfrancis871: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

I created this acct bcoz of him. honestly.

I wonder who will threaten a small boy for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians by Kabir5643(m): 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
This gee smoked a Lotta weed today
Re: They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians by Kestolove(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Don't allow ipob in ur state..dey are miscreants dat is all I have to say
Re: They Want To Kill Me For Dissing Politicians by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Continue, na Niger Republic go grant you asylum. grin

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Wizkid And Burna Combined - Davido Brags / "I'm Shooting My Shot, If I Die, I Die — Actress Nazo Proposes To Don Jazzy / Mercy Aigbe Shares Stunning New Photos As She Turns 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.