Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS (50337 Views)

CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS by yarimo(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
goodheart02:

Cassava money and trader moni don make this cow rearer lose his senses
what about OIL money
Re: CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS by goodheart02(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
what about OIL money

You're not up to that level of oil money. It's your paymasters that are eating that one. You're just a hungry slave for now

1 Like

Re: CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS by yarimo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
goodheart02:

You're not up to that level of oil money. It's your paymasters that are eating that one. You're just a hungry slave for now
kikikiki but na our OIL abi tongue
Re: CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS by AFONJACOW(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
proxillin:

Trump government is Buhari paddi..

You didnt see hillary clinton and Biden comment when th lekki shooting happened. Trump didnt even say anything.
Joe Biden and Clinton comments are there because of black votes, after that have they commented again
Re: CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS by bilulu(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
if you are among them, next time if you try such rubbish again we will deal with you guys ruthlessly
Go deal with your bandits and shekau.... Oh I forgot you all share same ideology...
Re: CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
ModelX:

1. Who recovered the bullet casings? Certainly not CNN. That alone is grounds for discrediting but, for the sake of argument, I'll let that pass. Of course, people got shot. I wouldn't put it past those protesters to get too close to the soldiers and man, I would shoot your face off if you come too close. These are protesters that were certainly jobless and likely high on drugs to not only disobey a curfew, but actively engage armed soldiers. I'm suprised there wasn't a massacre and those soldiers showed restraint.

2. If the soldiers had to shoot a couple of protesters/miscreants to avoid being overrun I have no problem with that. Since it likely prevented the massacre that never happened.

3. I speak generally when I wonder why you and your middleclass family/friends were not there that night 'protesting'. Instead you left it to the miscreants and jobless crackheads that you're now pretending to mourn. Ironically, those middleclass children whose parents lost property to the looting aftermath have lost their energy. The rest of you continue inciting unrest. You forget that the violent revolution of the lowerclass will go through you to get to the upperclass oppressor. No one will be spared.

imagine what you wrote !!! maybe your own evolution stopped at the homo erectus stage-because your write-up is without reasoning.

1) so the CNN didn't recover the casing and so what? the casing proves that Nigerian army branded ammunition, bought with Nigerian funds for the security of Nigerians , was used to gun down Nigerians. It now lies on government to disapprove that fact (something the are yet to do as of now). Jobless ? on drugs ? I leave that one for you and your God.

2) you now accept the probability that people where killed ?
I don't understand your reasoning. so according to you ,maybe the Nigerian Army killed a couple of Nigerians protesting to avoid a massacre of said protestants -or is it to prevent a massacre of the soldiers ?
how do you justify deaths that wouldn't have occurred if the Army just let those guys be?

maybe one day another set of individual's would gather on Nairaland to discuss the rightness of you being gunned by security agents.I hope whoever is in charge of such issues,would allow your ghost read some comments on Nairaland before carting you off to your heritage.

3) from this section, I gather that you belong to the upper class oppressor's ?
And you are warning my middleclass self that the lowerclass touts would get to me first before you peeps?
Thank God you know the noun that qualifies those in power-need I say more ? Since even in your delusions,you know the truth of the matter? that you know that this country wouldn't remain like this for another decade ,that we either change ,find a system that is all inclusive and just or we watch our heritage burn around us.

Biko use your tongue to count your teeth no need to call an outsider to do it.Am out

1 Like

Re: CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

Average of you quoting me have problem with comprehension and I don't think I should be held responsible for that lack of grammatical understanding

O boy, even me laf after reading my quote. Meanwhile, back to the matter, grammatical mistakes happen but on your own side brov, You have lost it permanently cuz your mind is blinded to reality.
Re: CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS by aspiring44: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Myhusband:
I really feel ashamed if it's true that NA went to lekki with live bullets! It's sickening and barbaric if this is confirmed to be true

If DJ switch had been coherence with the numbers of people that died perhaps the world would have believe immediately, she should have reported and tell the world she can't precise with the figure that was drop dead

I think is height of insanity to bring in soldiers to lekki when riot police can easily handle this protesters

They uncaged blood thirsty unknown soldiers against peaceful protesters

What do you expect ......... Tears and blood
Re: CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS by Myhusband(m): 4:00am On Nov 21, 2020
bozzyjoan:

O boy, even me laf after reading my quote. Meanwhile, back to the matter, grammatical mistakes happen but on your own side brov, You have lost it permanently cuz your mind is blinded to reality.

you need to be rehabilitated asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.