Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp (1267 Views)

Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN / 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by chamboy(m): 12:37am On Nov 19, 2020
PDP is committed in making ATIKU their Presidential Candidate and Wike for VP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by Abdul05: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2020
Tell them to go ahead

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by Okoroawusa: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2020
We know that already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by misano(m): 12:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Lol.... This one is playing kujukuju politics in Nairaland. PDP is zoning to the South.
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by Kestolove(m): 12:48am On Nov 19, 2020
Osinbajo is Apc presidential candidate and zulum is his vice...

No hope for kalu and umahi very soon yoruba and hausas will b governors, local government chairmen in d 5 eastern states...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by Jostoman: 1:26am On Nov 19, 2020
This is the mumu Post i was telling you people.
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by Kestolove(m): 1:26am On Nov 19, 2020
I pity echie atiku ND mazi trump
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by chamboy(m): 2:35am On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Osinbajo is Apc presidential candidate and zulum is his vice...

No hope for kalu and umahi very soon yoruba and hausas will b governors, local government chairmen in d 5 eastern states...
apparently, there's a rumour of a complete southern candidate.

I see SE and a Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by EmekaA125(m): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:
[s]
Kestolove:
[/s]
Kestolove:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by SaintBishop: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2020
chamboy:
apparently, there's a rumour of a complete southern candidate.

I see SE and a Yoruba Muslim.
Dead on arrival lol.
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by BREYZ: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=chamboy post=96195457]PDP is committed in making ATIKU their Presidential Candidate and Wike for VP.

With this, PDP will win the Presidential Election. North no go allow South East Produce President, e go do una like movie grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by BREYZ: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2020
chamboy:
PDP is committed in making ATIKU their Presidential Candidate and Wike for VP.

With this, PDP will win the Presidential Election. North no go allow South East Produce President, e go do una like movie grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by Regene2020: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2020
misano:
Lol.... This one is playing kujukuju politics in Nairaland. PDP is zoning to the South.
you wish, atiku has begun his Twitter recycled stunt again after his sabbatical in Dubai.

He is very predictable you know, and no one can stop him in pdp
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by misano(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Regene2020:
you wish, atiku has begun his Twitter recycled stunt again after his sabbatical in Dubai.

He is very predictable you know, and no one can stop him in pdp

The PDP's zoning formula is still active. In 2007 the zoning formula was created & it is still active till date. Presidential slot goes to the South. If the Southern PDP wants to follow the micro zoning formula which is not written down, then presidential slot goes to SE. That's a fact, don't disturb me with your baseless political nonsense.

Mind you, I'm not from SE.
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by Raydos: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2020
If this eventually happens and Atiku becomes the president to continue the circle!!

Then I will single-handedly slap and beat the hell out of any one who says "Nigeria people are intelligent and smart"

We're the dumbest people on the planet!!
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by gidgiddy: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2020
The truth is that PDP is most likely going to pick Atiku for its 2023 presidential candidate and Atiku is likely to pick Peter Obi as his vice presidential candidate

The reason is simple, Atiku is the only political heavyweight from the North that can get PDP back into Aso Rock.
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by CilicMarin: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2020
gidgiddy:
The truth is that PDP is most likely going to pick Atiku for its 2023 presidential candidate and Atiku is likely to pick Peter Obi as his vice presidential candidate

The reason is simple, Atiku is the only political heavyweight from the North that can get PDP back into Aso Rock.

And if it fails...you would go back to continue your Useless IPOB propaganda...We all know IPOB is equal to PDP..
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by gidgiddy: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2020
CilicMarin:

And if it fails...you would go back to continue your Useless IPOB propaganda...We all know IPOB is equal to PDP..

Thats better than Boko haram and Killer herdsmen who are APC propaganda machine

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2020
2023 PDP all the way with Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, win win for PDP
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by Access03(m): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2020
Atiku Abubakar WILL never be Nigeria President. He'll always be the perennial presidential candidate.
Re: Atiku Is The Presidential Candidate Of Pdp by chamboy(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2020
Rochas Okorocha is APC Presidential candidate

(1) (Reply)

- / DG VON To Fayemi: Stop Inciting Nigerians Against APC / No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.