Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue (1264 Views)

Gov Ortom Done Voting Labour Party / Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally / President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by SadiqBabaSani: 11:15pm On May 13, 2021
He has been speaking the truth Recently, but infrastructurally and otherwise is he Diverting attention from his failures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by FarahAideed: 11:31pm On May 13, 2021
What has your bUhari done for Nigeria?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by pricklewane: 11:32pm On May 13, 2021
Fighting for Fulani to stop killing his people is more than enough. If every foolish governor we have in Nigeria can tell fulani to go to hell the way he did I am a trillion percent sure we won't have a single incident of fulani herdsmen.

If Nigeria is ready to end fulani herdsmen crisis any herdsmen caught with gun or tormenting trouble should be beheaded live on NTA to serve as deterrent to his tribesmen.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by owobokiri(m): 11:33pm On May 13, 2021
He stopped your brothers from wiping his people out..

16 Likes

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by big7: 11:33pm On May 13, 2021
Rubbish question

6 Likes

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Penguin2: 12:03am On May 14, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
He has been speaking the truth Recently, but infrastructurally and otherwise is he Diverting attention from his failures?

What he has done for Benue is that he has ensured that their heads are still on their shoulders and not dismembered by marauding Fulani terrorists from Futa Jalon who are aided by the chief jihadist in Aso Rock.

If you talk about Ortom not paying salary, it is somebody who is alive that will ask for salary.

If you talk about him not building roads, it is somebody who is alive that will ply a new road.

A dead man has no business with salary and good roads and skyscrapers.

The Igbo people will say, “Ndu bu isi”(Life is the most important).

So, if the only thing that Ortom achieves is to make sure that Benue people are not massacred by bunch of barbaric and stupid expansionists, then he has achieved everything.

15 Likes

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Praxis758: 1:48am On May 14, 2021
If standing by his people, defending their territory and standing his ground is an offence, let him be.

No madness can be greater than APC supporters seeing anyone who criticizes Buhari and his leaderless presidency as an enemy.

Ortom should ride on

2 Likes

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by jswitch(m): 2:49am On May 14, 2021
Standing with his people against the marauding Fulani terrorists and being bold enough to be a lone voice in the North who is speaking truth to power, has made him a popular leader amongst his people in Benue State regardless of his underperformance in terms of infrastructural development.

Another area the governor has silently scored a pass mark is in the area of agriculture and industrialization. He has been able to revive the industrial layout in Makurdi with several companies (including those owned by him) now fully in operation.

Being a farmer himself, he is mobilizing his people against the killer herdsmen by encouraging Benue people to turn their empty lands into green fields (farmlands). Through this, more people (real farmers not political jobbers) are strongly in support of his anti open grazing law and are equally ready to fight and keep the Fulanis away from Benue.

Though he has performed bellow average to me, but honestly, if another elections were to be conducted today in Benue state, Ortom will still win because majority of his people see him as a fearless man who is leading from the front against the Fulani terrorists whom they believe are secretly being backed by the Federal government.
Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Blankstare(m): 3:41am On May 14, 2021
Benue have been pillaged since late 2015

Not trying to be politically correct is one of the biggest achievement of ortom

1 Like

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Nobody: 5:16am On May 14, 2021
He has stopped Fulanis from claiming Benue. What about Yahaya Bello and Niger State governor?

2 Likes

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by AstralBody: 5:21am On May 14, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
From 2015 that u started licking buharis backside,what has he done for u?
Stupid zombie!

2 Likes

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by bastardmod: 5:27am On May 14, 2021
The useless op has gone into hiding like buhari grin

1 Like

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by dalongjnr: 5:28am On May 14, 2021
Ortom is a very smart guy. He know his peoples mumu buttons. Create insecurity, turn against Federal government, your people then start to love and defend you, win your election and continue looting.
I'm glad that poverty,unemployment and suffering doesn't know tribe religions, race or creed. They only create more social vices.
For, if the government doesn't engaged her people in a gainful way,the people will engage themselves in a useless ventures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by chiedozie198100: 5:42am On May 14, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:

What has elfufai don for kaduna.

1 Like

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by helinues: 5:44am On May 14, 2021
Ortom is simply a failure.

Only a failure blames others for his incompetency
Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by helinues: 5:45am On May 14, 2021
chiedozie198100:

What has elfufai don for kaduna.

Which of the P&P did you just arrive from?

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Never4getU: 5:46am On May 14, 2021
He who comes to equity must come with clean hand.

What inform ur probe of a man who stop deceiving himself as against his people?

What do u tend to achieve and why Ortom of all 36 states govs including Abuja of president Buhari why choose gov of Benue State?

It's not tough to unravel ur intentions to what end is my only worries but I will advise to be careful cos so much have change in the polity. People are only interested in their own now.

3 Likes

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Daddysidhan: 5:51am On May 14, 2021
What has buhari done for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Difrent: 5:54am On May 14, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:

He has enacted anti open grazing law and as far as he is concerned, his people greatest problems now is fulanis and miyetti Allah.....
In Nigeria of today , failures only have to express hatred for two things and they become success in front of their fellow failures ...those two things are
FULANI
Buhari
Even if you are owing months of salaries

But it's pity we need to pity Ortom, BENUE state has one of the highest wage bill infact among the top 5 states with high wage bill and with an abysmally poor IGR.....a governor can hardly do anything in such a situation. As an easy way out the guy decided to make fighting fulani his achievement ,the money to do that is available in security vote .
Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by bilulu(m): 5:55am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

just like Buhari has been blaming everyone including God....

5 Likes

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by helinues: 5:59am On May 14, 2021
bilulu:

just like Buhari has been blaming everyone including God....

Olatunji1929:
with this statement of yours I hope you have agreed that buhari is also a big failure for always blaming every living soul for his incompetency

luvinhubby:

Exact description of Muhammadu Buhari as a person

This thread is about Ortom.. Let's stick to it

https://www.nairaland.com/6552406/lawmaker-demands-good-reasons-buharis

You can express yourself about how Buhari has failed on that thread.. Would love to read from some of you that have been blaming Buhari for all the world problems.

So pls, don't derail this thread
Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:00am On May 14, 2021
I think we should find some developmental parameters raring done by credible agencies to back up our claims. Sincerely, I am here to learn. He comes across as a mediocre governor in terms of governance and may have just been using the farmers herders crises to deflect attention from people demanding real governance from him
Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Olatunji1929: 7:16am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

with this statement of yours I hope you have agreed that buhari is also a big failure for always blaming every living soul for his incompetency

2 Likes

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by luvinhubby(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

Exact description of Muhammadu Buhari as a person

3 Likes

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by limeta(f): 8:21am On May 14, 2021
securing lives and properties is something above all things

1 Like

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Masterkernel1: 8:23am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

The definition of failure is Buhari. If you tell anybody in Nigeria may your life be like Buharinomics, he will fight you.

1 Like

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Nobody: 8:49am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I think we should find some developmental parameters raring done by credible agencies to back up our claims. Sincerely, I am here to learn. He comes across as a mediocre governor in terms of governance and may have just been using the farmers herders crises to deflect attention from people demanding real governance from him

dalongjnr:
Ortom is a very smart guy. He know his peoples mumu buttons. Create insecurity, turn against Federal government, your people then start to love and defend you, win your election and continue looting.
I'm glad that poverty,unemployment and suffering doesn't know tribe religions, race or creed. They only create more social vices.
For, if the government doesn't engaged her people in a gainful way,the people will engage themselves in a useless ventures.

Gbam!... I still wonder if its out of Ignorance or simply crass sentiment that certain folks just overlook their Governors incompetences

Everyone only direct their focus & anger at the Center, forgetting their state governors are their first line leaders.

Gov. Ortom (as every other Govs.) has been very 'smart' in diverting real governance to his people. Governors have mastered the art of deflection

I've always said we all should focus and hold our immediate leaders accountable.. Govs, Reps, Senators, HoA members, LG chairmen.

Look at the minimum wage for example, How many state Governors have been able to pay their workers uptill now. Less than 10 states

Yet all we rant at the Federal leaving our States.

Hold your Governors responsible!!
Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by OK2NVME: 8:50am On May 14, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:

And what concerns a Boko like you into the affairs of Benue?

1 Like

Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Tinubuadvocate: 8:53am On May 14, 2021
Keep quiet Buhari is the best Nigeria presidentever. Second niger bridge is almost complete, what about railway? He paid salary without borrow .
FarahAideed:
Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by Nobody: 8:56am On May 14, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Op I think the main question should be "What has each person's State Governor done for their respective state?"
FarahAideed:
Mr man the focus here is on State Governor.. What state are you from and what has your state Governor done for you?... Leave "Buhari" for now
Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by FarahAideed: 9:44am On May 14, 2021
pineed:

Op I think the main question should be "What has each person's State Governor done for their respective state?"

Mr man the focus here is on State Governor.. What state are you from and what has your state Governor done for you?... Leave "Buhari" for now

Why should I leave the paramount problem facing Nigeria and start chasing secondary problem
Re: No Emotions Or Sentiment, What Has Ortom Done For Benue by FarahAideed: 9:45am On May 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Keep quiet Buhari is the best Nigeria presidentever. Second niger bridge is almost complete, what about railway? He paid salary without borrow .

I am sure even your brain is ashamed of you..A man without honor is a reptile

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Years After, Akwa Palm Set To Become Multibillion-dollar Plantation / Senator Adamu Berates El-rufai, Masari, Others Over Anti-open Grazing Stance / My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.