Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

ASUU Denies Suspending Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Denies Suspending Strike (12742 Views)

Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike / ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG / ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by Ustec: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by lkillbrokehoes: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2020
PhGossip:
ASUU demands must be met.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by Arabs999: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2020
PhGossip:
ASUU demands must be met.
Gbam. The Cabal and the Impostor are robbing the Nation.
It is just a question of time, all of them shall face the assassin's bullets.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by Gabbriell: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2020
ASUU don't have a Twitter account. Operators of the Twitter handle are more fake than the news itself
Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by Plut01: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2020
ASUU my GEE grin
Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2020
malikombi:
The news and the twitter handle that quoted it fake are both FAKE. How many times will ASUU tell you they didn't operate any social media handle
BTW, there is end in sight
Like I'm wondering who even operates that fake Twitter account, always catching cruise with students.
During the 2018-2019 strike, this account asked students, "what new thing have you learned during this strike". It also opened an opinion poll to crowd source votes on whether to continue or suspend the strike; then I knew that account had to be fake.
Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by Slurity(m): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2020
Both ASUU AND FED GOV'T children are not schooling in Nigeria and that is our problem

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by Palehair: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Y'all do realize that the twitter handle is also fake right?
Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by MrJavaS: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Their issue is too much abeg
Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by iceberylin(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2020
sheDD:
Using students future as a bargaining chip and fighting tirelessly for your wallet
Amidst all their proposal agitation NONe reflect hollisticall the need of a student.

Ndi Ara!!! undecided undecided
You want to go back to school where Lecturers extort students cause they haven’t been paid?
You just want to go back to school? How about a better learning environment? You want them to call off strike now and call it back in 2months? We suffer everything now. I stand with ASUU and their demand must be met to the last kobo.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by iceberylin(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2020
PussyOdour:
Very useless body called ASUU.

I don't know why FG is romancing this useless body, instead of them to use iron hand on them they are stupidly pleading. After their demands are met, tomorrow they will still demand for another huge amount of money, failure to give them, they embark again on strike. Infact FG should scrape this mumu union sef

Here’s the people ruining Nigeria with their little brains

1 Like

Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by iceberylin(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Newbiee:
Who useless greedy ASUU help? Always fighting for their pockets in the name of university revitalisation.

The moment FG will agree to their corrupt UTAS, they will suspend the strike. And other government entities will also come up with their payment system in the name of peculiarities. SAANU and NASU has already form their own, PENGASSAN and others will follow.

Then the aim of IPPIS in tackling corruption will be rubbished.
Which corruption did IPPIS tackle? When the govt is corrupt From the president down to the Lowest govt

1 Like

Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by choblak(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2020
adeola1097:
More woes for student.
Imagine being in 100L 2019 and still there by 2021. Wahala grin

That is me cry
My bro the thing tired me but sha am making my money
Let continue striking themselves na them sabi
Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by NOwazobia: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2020
In a government that has no bearing, sacrifices have to be paid. I am in total support of ASUU.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by KushLyon(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2020
PussyOdour:
Very useless body called ASUU.

I don't know why FG is romancing this useless body, instead of them to use iron hand on them they are stupidly pleading. After their demands are met, tomorrow they will still demand for another huge amount of money, failure to give them, they embark again on strike. Infact FG should scrape this mumu union sef
Your moniker shows exactly what is in your skull

1 Like

Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by Reeoman: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2020
iceberylin:

Here’s the people ruining Nigeria with their little brains
Mr big brain, i guess you must have graduated or you school in a state or private uni.
Yes sir, you dont know what it feel like right?
1- Students time are being wasted, it not like after they create the dream school enviroment you all want, there will be dream job for 80% of graduate.. I am not against creating an enabling enviroment o, bt trust me after they have been given the funds, five years later there will be nothing to show.
2- One of their agitation is they have not been paid for lile 6 months right? Help me ask them do they deserve the money? Because as far as my small brain could remember, they were not working. tell me how i wil not think all they fight for is there pocket, because if they are nt paid they wil go for another strike..
Who wil return the time wasted back to the students, most already lost intrest in the whole school of a thing sef..
they should nt resume o, money sweet
Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by Badonasty(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2020
lol....FG don dey spread fake news
Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by duduade: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2020
malikombi:
The news and the twitter handle that quoted it fake are both FAKE. How many times will ASUU tell you they didn't operate any social media handle
BTW, there is end in sight

Even the letterheaded paper is an eyesore

Loool

These children are still learners

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by fowlyansh181(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2020
sheDD:
Using students future as a bargaining chip and fighting tirelessly for your wallet
Amidst all their proposal agitation NONe reflect hollisticall the need of a student.

Ndi Ara!!! undecided undecided
and you get angry when NLC compromises .. ASUU is fighting for their right, and they are atleast the only sane union left that haven’t been compromised.
Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by malikombi(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2020
duduade:

Even the letterheaded paper is an eyesore

Loool

These children are still learners
Don't mind them
Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by Damian10(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Everybody de keep quiet now when youth go rise with faya and smoke dem go say we no get manners, dem de creat monsters now...make the 14 days ultimatum elapse (23rd midnight) dem go know hwfa
#EndAsuuStrike
#EndBadGovernance
Re: ASUU Denies Suspending Strike by Alexis11: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2020
Reeoman:

Mr big brain, i guess you must have graduated or you school in a state or private uni.
Yes sir, you dont know what it feel like right?
1- Students time are being wasted, it not like after they create the dream school enviroment you all want, there will be dream job for 80% of graduate.. I am not against creating an enabling enviroment o, bt trust me after they have been given the funds, five years later there will be nothing to show.
2- One of their agitation is they have not been paid for lile 6 months right? Help me ask them do they deserve the money? Because as far as my small brain could remember, they were not working. tell me how i wil not think all they fight for is there pocket, because if they are nt paid they wil go for another strike..
Who wil return the time wasted back to the students, most already lost intrest in the whole school of a thing sef..
they should nt resume o, money sweet

Don't mind that nui.sance calling you little brain. The guy no even get brain at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015/2016 BEA Scholarship Awards: Things You Must Know / ASUU To FG: You’re Responsible For Education Backwardness In Nigeria / Real Causes Of Falling Education Standard In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.