Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari (23979 Views)

Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / 2023: Why The North Wants Amaechi To Replace Buhari / Senator Abaribe: It Is Time For Nigeria To Think Beyond Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Naajjii: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Naajjii:

ha ha Igbo ruled small before we sack them, what is important is let them rule now grin grin
At least they have ruled
Its not late either.
Anytime you are ready to let them rule that is when the north will be free from bandits, boko haram and poverty capital of the world.
So you people are loosing more.

We are doing well in our businesses
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Naajjii: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2020
bigfish3k:

At least they have ruled
Its not late either.
Anytime you are ready to let them rule that is when the north will be free from bandits, boko haram and poverty capital of the world.
So you people are loosing more.

We are doing well in our businesses
Yes we are not ready to let you rule because you are inferior people, how can inferior people rule superior people, never will that occur in the universe.
Then go and face your businesses and stop crying its the turn of Igbo to rule, you people need to rule more than your businesses but the thing is we wont let you smell there, if you people are man enough try and rule let see ha ha

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2020
Naajjii:

Ha ha yes we are not ready to let you rule because you are inferior people, how can inferior people rule superior people, never will that occur in the universe.
Then go and face your businesses and stop crying its the turn of Igbo to rule, you people need to rule more than your businesses but the thing is we wont let you smell there, if you people are man enough try and rule let see wink
Then you too wouldn't smell peace in the north. And you will continue to be proud of being the poverty capital of the world
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Naajjii: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2020
bigfish3k:

Then you too wouldn't smell peace in the north. And you will continue to be proud of being the poverty capital of the world
Lol yes let it be and let us be poverty capital as long as IGBO wont smell the presidency we are good cool. You people are inferior, look at your neigbour Wike showing you pepper grin
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Myer(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
bigfish3k:

How can you say no northerner is celebrating them.
When did northerners start liking things of the west. Your kannywood actress wore a western dress and you are calling for her head - exactly what boko haram is fighting for.
Bottles of beer being broken by hisbah - exactly what boko haram is fighting for.
Your musician awaiting to be beheaded for blasphemy - exactly what boko haram is fighting for
Sharia implemented in 12 northern states - exactly what boko haram is fighting for.
The CJN asking that the constitution should be amended to accommodate for more sharia inputs - exactly what boko haram is fighting for.
And you say northerners are not celebrating them and implementing their demands. Hmnm

What about the Dapchi video where villagers were hailing and celebrating them.

Remember ipob is just asking for referendum which is a democratic instrument which the Nigerian state has refused

Your ignorance in political issues is almost insulting.

So IPOB is asking for referendum by wreaking havoc and spreading tribal hatred?

I think at this point I need ask if you can even disambiguate IPOB from BIAFRA.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by ticker(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coldie:
If u think an Igbo man should not replace Buhari look at this pic.

A meeting of past leaders was held concerning Nigeria in general and the entire SE had no representative.

Nigerians judge for yourself is it right?
what of ebele Jonathan? is he not Igbo?
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Naajjii:

Lol yes let it be and let us be poverty capital as long as IGBO wont smell the presidency we are good cool. You people are inferior, look at your neigbour Wike showing you pepper grin
Wike is just being delusional. He is just dancing to Fulani music. My LGA and his used to be one until Ikwerre was carved out of it.
I am a proud igbo man from Rivers state.

Your been over populated does not make you superior, infact you people are the inferior beings we have in Nigeria.
How can you have the president and your people are used to do the most inferior jobs all over the country.
If you want to dig 500ft well - you call aboki
If you want to dig soak away - you call aboki
If you want to pack shit - call aboki
If you want to dig gutter - call aboki
If you want to pack dirty from gutter - call aboki
If you want to cut grass in your farm - call aboki
If you want to plant - call aboki
If you want to harvest - call aboki
If you want to shine shoe - call aboki
If your shit block - call aboki
Almajiri - aboki
No education - aboki
Beggars - aboki
Iron condemn - aboki
Trek from sokoto to Lagos with cow -aboki
Blind people all over the country - aboki
People with one leg and hand - aboki
Different deformities - aboki
Mai ruwa - aboki
Okada riders - aboki
All the odd jobs in Nigeria are done by you people, come to my area and see your boys with cutlass, shovel, hoe, digger and all kinds of instruments for odd jobs all around my area and every part of the country and yet you call yourself superior to others because you have quota system president. Hmnm
You know yesterday but you don't know tomorrow, stop acting and talking like you know tomorrow.
Igbos have ruled
Jonathan govt was igbo government
By 2023 power will be back to the south that will rule well with modern knowledge.
By then you will struggle to get the power back
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Myer:

Your ignorance in political issues is almost insulting.

So IPOB is asking for referendum by wreaking havoc and spreading tribal hatred?

I think at this point I need ask if you can even disambiguate IPOB from BIAFRA.
Which havok? Name the communities they have wrecked havok. Your FG that lies a lot. See the kind of lies they are lying about lekki massacre.
Name the havok if all are not false accusations.
No matter what they say the main topic is referendum

Give them the referendum it can go either way just like Scotland
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Naajjii: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
bigfish3k:

Wike is just being delusional. He is just dancing to Fulani music. My LGA and his used to be one until Ikwerre was carved out of it.
I am a proud igbo man from Rivers state.

Your been over populated does not make you superior, infact you people are the inferior beings we have in Nigeria.
How can you have the president and your people are used to do the most inferior jobs all over the country.
If you want to dig 500ft well - you call aboki
If you want to dig soak away - you call aboki
If you want to pack shit - call aboki
If you want to dig gutter - call aboki
If you want to pack dirty from gutter - call aboki
If you want to cut grass in your farm - call aboki
If you want to plant - call aboki
If you want to harvest - call aboki
If you want to shine shoe - call aboki
If your shit block - call aboki
Almajiri - aboki
No education - aboki
Beggars - aboki
Iron condemn - aboki
Trek from sokoto to Lagos with cow -aboki
Blind people all over the country - aboki
People with one leg and hand - aboki
Different deformities - aboki
Mai ruwa - aboki
Okada riders - aboki
All the odd jobs in Nigeria are done by you people, come to my area and see your boys with cutlass, shovel, hoe, digger and all kinds of instruments for odd jobs all around my area and every part of the country and yet you call yourself superior to others because you have quota system president. Hmnm
You know yesterday but you don't know tomorrow, stop acting and talking like you know tomorrow.
Igbos have ruled
Jonathan govt was igbo government
By 2023 power will be back to the south that will rule well with modern knowledge.
By then you will struggle to get the power back
Yes 2023 power will be back to the south but not to Inferior IGBO people,its an embarrassment for IGBO fraud people to rule us , never.
I laugh at your Ignorance, all those people doing those odds jobs in your ritualist infested OSU CASTE igbo land are not northern Nigerians, they are mostly from NIGER REPUBLIC and Togo , grin grin no self respecting and reasonable northerner will live in your land. The few northern Nigerians living in your Igbo land are either Top government officials, top military officers, soldiers, top police officers , head of agencies etc on official assignment and they are controlling you people over there.
I will report you to Wike if you mess up , you understand?cheesy cheesy
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Myer(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
bigfish3k:

Which havok? Name the communities they have wrecked havok. Your FG that lies a lot. See the kind of lies they are lying about lekki massacre.
Name the havok if all are not false accusations.
No matter what they say the main topic is referendum

Give them the referendum it can go either way just like Scotland

For starters, you're proscribed in Rivers state because of the mayhem you caused at Obigbo. Which is why Wike is against everything IPOB.

Also in Lagos, it has been proven both from audio recording and video interview of Nnamdi Kanu that you were responsible for hijacking the EndSars protest to destroy properties of the Tinubu, the Oba of Lagos, Looting Shoprite and other malls and even Beheading police officials.

If you're also ignorant of these then I must ask you to do your research before spewing any more gibberish.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Naajjii:

Yes 2023 power will be back to the south but not to Inferior IGBO people,its an embarrassment for IGBO fraud people to rule us , never.
I laugh at your Ignorance, all those people doing those odds jobs in your ritualist infested OSU CASTE igbo land are not northern Nigerians, they are mostly from NIGER REPUBLIC and Togo , grin grin no self respecting and reasonable northerner will live in your land. The few northern Nigerians living in your Igbo land are either Top government officials, top military officers, soldiers, top police officers , head of agencies etc on official assignment and they are controlling you people over there.
I will report you to Wike if you mess up , you understand?cheesy cheesy
Hahaha, no be only Niger republic and Togo
I grew up in Lagos. A metropolitan city
I can identify people by their looks or names. They are your people stop denying them. Even at that they are representing you people.

But wait ooo, you said your people in Lagos/south are top government functionaries. How come you are still the poverty capital of the world.
My friend all of you are shoe makers and menial jobbers. They are mostly kano and sokoto, I interact with many of them. Adamawa people are mostly gatemen in this my vicinity and we have a mallam they call Seriki that acts as middle man/surety that supplies us gatemen.
All these menial jobs and poor education are what translated to the poverty capital of the world
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Myer:

For starters, you're proscribed in Rivers state because of the mayhem you caused at Obigbo. Which is why Wike is against everything IPOB.

Also in Lagos, it has been proven both from audio recording and video interview of Nnamdi Kanu that you were responsible for hijacking the EndSars protest to destroy properties of the Tinubu, the Oba of Lagos, Looting Shoprite and other malls and even Beheading police officials.

If you're also ignorant of these then I must ask you to do your research before spewing any more gibberish.
All these false accusations are recent.
That means until recently they were peaceful

Before you lay lies on ipob just go and reply CNN that has done investigation and discovered who the real aggressors are.
It was proven that government supplied thugs that destroyed properties. True or false
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Naajjii: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
bigfish3k:

Hahaha, no be only Niger republic and Togo
I grew up in Lagos. A metropolitan city
I can identify people by their looks or names. They are your people stop denying them. Even at that they are representing you people.

But wait ooo, you said your people in Lagos/south are top government functionaries. How come you are still the poverty capital of the world.
My friend all of you are shoe makers and menial jobbers. They are mostly kano and sokoto, I interact with many of them. Adamawa people are mostly gatemen in this my vicinity and we have a mallam they call Seriki that acts as middle man/surety that supplies us gatemen.
All these menial jobs and poor education are what translated to the poverty capital of the world
Nyamiri , Lagos is not your land dont mention Lagos to me i would like to hear you mention ABAKALIKI, ABA ,UMUAHI and other OSU CASTE towns. Why are you running away from you ritualist region to Yoruba people's land?.WHY cool WHY cool.
Poverty Capital is ruling controlling you, you are second class citizens in Nigeria.
This is how ignorant you people are ,You can't tell between Niger republic and northern Nigerians?One Seriki from Niger Republic is decieving and you are not smart enough to know. This your own Igbo na wao ,you are not even smart, atleast some of your IGBO brotherS are smart in duping and scammming people.,but you are zero. Are you from Abakaliki or Okija shrine region? shocked
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Naajjii:

Nyamiri , Lagos is not your land dont mention Lagos to me i would like to hear you mention ABAKALIKI, ABA ,UMUAHI and other OSU CASTE towns. Why are you running away from you ritualist region to Yoruba people's land?.WHY cool WHY cool.
Poverty Capital is ruling controlling you, you are second class citizens in Nigeria.
This is how ignorant you people are ,You can't tell between Niger republic and northern Nigerians?One Seriki from Niger Republic is decieving and you and you are not smart enough to know. This your own Igbo na wao ,you are not even smart, atleast some of your IGBO brotherS are smart in duping and scammming people.,but you are zero. Are you from Abakaliki or Okija shrine region? shocked
Say whatever you like you are not ruling on merit.
Its just your turn to rule and it will get to our turn.
I am practicing one Nigeria that's why I am in Lagos.
Remember that you people fought for one Nigeria. We are now enjoying it. No going back

The United nations never labeled Niger Republic as the poverty capital but you people.
Therefore it's you people that are doing all the menial works because of over population and illiteracy
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Wisdompays: 3:16am On Nov 21, 2020
Let us tell ourselves the truth. there's nothing good that will come out of this government, is like waiting for a ship to arrive at the airport, is that really possible. this government is a total failure, those that called themselves leaders are so selfish, brainless, murderers, grand theft, vampires, liars, criminals, tricksters. they should continue killing innocents people to save their own heads, but let them know that it will all end one day.

Meanwhile, you need to see this, don't deny yourself of seeing this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRwS7JxqSx8
Please, don't forget to subscribe to my channel. thanks
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Myer(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2020
bigfish3k:

All these false accusations are recent.
That means until recently they were peaceful

Before you lay lies on ipob just go and reply CNN that has done investigation and discovered who the real aggressors are.
It was proven that government supplied thugs that destroyed properties. True or false

CNN reported that govt supplied thugs or you heard that on radio biafra? Facts only pls.

You want to be reminded of your history of violence? Go do your research of why IPOB was proscribed in the first place by Buhari and why Kanu is in hiding. Don't forget to also research Python Dance which was how govt shut you up.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Myer:

CNN reported that govt supplied thugs or you heard that on radio biafra? Facts only pls.

You want to be reminded of your history of violence? Go do your research of why IPOB was proscribed in the first place by Buhari and why Kanu is in hiding. Don't forget to also research Python Dance which was how govt shut you up.
I have finished my research and discovered that ipob was not violent before the proscribtion that is why the whole world didn't agree with the Nigerian government on the terrorism tag. He is in London. Why has he not been arrested.
Hope you know that end Sars protesters are also been tagged as terrorists.
The only crime you need to commit in Nigeria now to be tagged a terrorist is to disagree with the government
I saw government owned BRT in Lagos dropping thugs, it even on social media . No arrests of the thugs till now
I also saw in social media DSS unmarked vehicles dropping thugs in Abuja. Their faces were glaring. No arrests till now

You can judge for yourself
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Myer(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
bigfish3k:

I have finished my research and discovered that ipob was not violent before the proscribtion that is why the whole world didn't agree with the Nigerian government on the terrorism tag. He is in London. Why has he not been arrested.
Hope you know that end Sars protesters are also been tagged as terrorists.
The only crime you need to commit in Nigeria now to be tagged a terrorist is to disagree with the government
I saw government owned BRT in Lagos dropping thugs, it even on social media . No arrests of the thugs till now
I also saw in social media DSS unmarked vehicles dropping thugs in Abuja. Their faces were glaring. No arrests till now

You can judge for yourself

Maybe you need to listen to your delusional leader Kanu own up to the responsibility if the EndSars mayhem having incited fellow IPOBians across the country on radio buafra.

By the way if you were social media intelligent you'd read beyond the headlines and actually watch the video and see that the thugs did not come out of the BRT but a bus behind it. Rather it was passengers that were rushing out of the BRT.

That said, did some politicians hire thugs to disrupt the EndSars protest? Most likely. But that does not exonerate those who hijacked the protest to wreak havoc on innocent people's business and properties.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dc-yli2t07rA&ved=2ahUKEwi6hYuo4ZPtAhWr8uAKHXssCFgQwqsBMAB6BAgBEAM&usg=AOvVaw29Ac1CNvu7eiEC24kxTLPs
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Myer:

Maybe you need to listen to your delusional leader Kanu own up to the responsibility if the EndSars mayhem having incited fellow IPOBians across the country on radio buafra.

By the way if you were social media intelligent you'd read beyond the headlines and actually watch the video and see that the thugs did not come out of the BRT but a bus behind it. Rather it was passengers that were rushing out of the BRT.

That said, did some politicians hire thugs to disrupt the EndSars protest? Most likely. But that does not exonerate those who hijacked the protest to wreak havoc on innocent people's business and properties.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dc-yli2t07rA&ved=2ahUKEwi6hYuo4ZPtAhWr8uAKHXssCFgQwqsBMAB6BAgBEAM&usg=AOvVaw29Ac1CNvu7eiEC24kxTLPs
Politicians hired thugs to come and entertain the protesters abi
The hoodlums came out of the BRT bus, I saw it clearly. What of Abuja DSS jeep?
Are Igbos in Lagos?
Who put off the lights?
Who removed cameras?
Who has been lying since that day till now?
Why did their so called camera stopped working at 8pm
The camera would have revealed the truth but they hid and continued blaming ipob. Yoruba ronu

Do you know that if it was in the olden days where we relied on only the Yoruba lying print media there would have been a a war between igbos and yorubas the way Yoruba ronu people peddled lies against igbos. That was how our forefathers were deceived by the Lagos ibadan media which brought hatred between the igbos and yorubas till today but which is fading away and Tinubu is trying to bring it back by trying to ride on it to the presidency.
But thank God for the "soro soke" generation.
We now understand better.

Imagine all the lies of sanwo olu
Imagine that of the army
Imagine Yoruba ronu liers
Imagine you accusing igbos of ransacking oba Palace and going away with the staff of office. Hmnm.
I didn't know that igbos have such influence on yorubas because all the video emanating from the Oba Palace clearly showed Yoruba looking and speaking people.

Make Una sofri sofri dey lie
The internet has rescued us hence the zeal and craze to close it down
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Myer(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
bigfish3k:

Politicians hired thugs to come and entertain the protesters abi
The hoodlums came out of the BRT bus, I saw it clearly. What of Abuja DSS jeep?
Are Igbos in Lagos?
Who put off the lights?
Who removed cameras?
Who has been lying since that day till now?
Why did their so called camera stopped working at 8pm
The camera would have revealed the truth but they hid and continued blaming ipob. Yoruba ronu

Do you know that if it was in the olden days where we relied on only the Yoruba lying print media there would have been a a war between igbos and yorubas the way Yoruba ronu people peddled lies against igbos. That was how our forefathers were deceived by the Lagos ibadan media which brought hatred between the igbos and yorubas till today but which is fading away and Tinubu is trying to bring it back by trying to ride on it to the presidency.
But thank God for the "soro soke" generation.
We now understand better.

Imagine all the lies of sanwo olu
Imagine that of the army
Imagine Yoruba ronu liers
Imagine you accusing igbos of ransacking oba Palace and going away with the staff of office. Hmnm.
I didn't know that igbos have such influence on yorubas because all the video emanating from the Oba Palace clearly showed Yoruba looking and speaking people.

Make Una sofri sofri dey lie
The internet has rescued us hence the zeal and craze to close it down

At this point it is imperative to let you know that I'm Ineither pro govt nor pro Endsars. Cos both got it wrong.

Now I'll advise you to check the videos of the BRT incidence again and you'll realise that it was not used by the thugs but passengers were scurrying out of it.

Also Igbos are not only in Lagos but almost every state in Nigeria. Rivers state being a clear proof also the audio broadcast from radio Biafra. (You can contact me on WhatsApp is you have not heard it).

Then I'm not hear to defend Sanwo Olu for lying about the Lekki fiasco. But I'm neither supporting the Endsars movement who forced his hand to request for military I intervention. Cos not only govt was affected but private business owners too were affected by the prolonged Endsars protest even after govt met their short term demands.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Balyz: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

I have never instigated hate on anybody I am a detribalized Nigeria I am more detribalized than even Northerner's who say they love Nigeria.

That's y if u go tru my past posts if I didn't declare that am from the east in this thread you will think am from the north.

We have tried to convince the people causing this problem it hasn't worked, prove these people wrong by giving us who refused to be swayed into the biafran struggle a chance to rule.

SE presidency can change alot. You and I know Igbo's don't have the population to decide how things run in Nigeria its so obvious that if we mess up in our first term we would not get reelected.

Unlike some people from regions where whether they mess up or north population from their region is enough to keep them in aso rock for as much as they want
You are a good man
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Myer:

At this point it is imperative to let you know that I'm Ineither pro govt nor pro Endsars. Cos both got it wrong.

Now I'll advise you to check the videos of the BRT incidence again and you'll realise that it was not used by the thugs but passengers were scurrying out of it.

Also Igbos are not only in Lagos but almost every state in Nigeria. Rivers state being a clear proof also the audio broadcast from radio Biafra. (You can contact me on WhatsApp is you have not heard it).

Then I'm not hear to defend Sanwo Olu for lying about the Lekki fiasco. But I'm neither supporting the Endsars movement who forced his hand to request for military I intervention. Cos not only govt was affected but private business owners too were affected by the prolonged Endsars protest even after govt met their short term demands.
IPOB is not claiming Lagos as part of its map
But Rivers State is on it.
We have indigenous igbos in Rivers state of which I am one. And also chibuike amaechi is one.
Obigbo LGA use to be in Imo State but because it has the largest oil reserve on land it was stylishly carved into Rivers state and changed their names to oyigbo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Okupe Leaves EFCC Office, Reacts To Arrest / Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno / MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.