Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari (23959 Views)

Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / 2023: Why The North Wants Amaechi To Replace Buhari / Senator Abaribe: It Is Time For Nigeria To Think Beyond Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by blaqoracle: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2020
loveth360:
Who will vote for this Igbo president?

The few Igbo one Nigerianist?

The hateful yolobas that want the downfall of every Igbo man?

The Abokis that will rather vote for Shekua of boko haram than voting for a qualified Igbo man?

Who exactly?
sorry! Igbos are not enlightened enough to rule Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by ledaman: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2020
boman2014:
bunch of jokers
Joking is allowed bro
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Coldie(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Navalsadiq:
Will you mortgage the faith of a country in the hands of those who seek division
SS seeks division too didn't u give them presidency?

SW has opc something similar to ipob didn't Nigeria give them presidency?
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by loveth360(f): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2020
blaqoracle:
sorry! Igbos are not enlightened enough to rule Nigeria.
We have seen the results of the enlightened one ruling you since 50+

Igbos will not rule Nigeria,i agree.

But you and your generation will never rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by pquaver(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2020
Someone that will support Atiku presidency tomorrow is who you are taking serious? ABEG only Umahi has balls abeg...
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Naajjii: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2020
bigfish3k:

Just propaganda. Thank God for the social media that has exposed many of your lies against the great igbos.

Pls cite one example of such behavior of an Igbo man that elicited such hatred
Example Igbo staged the first military coup in Nigeria (Kaduna Nzeogwu) where they killed leaders from other regions and left theirs, Igbo destroyed the regional government we had then and merge all regions as one(Aguiyi Ironsi) with the aim to dominate and control other regions and their resources. All bad bad things Igbo man will be used for example Abacha Youth earnestly ask ABACHA to transform to a civilian, the INEC chairman that schuttled June 12 igbo man, recently Igbo is being to used sue #endSars protester and many more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by pquaver(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2020
Coldie:
If u think an Igbo man should not replace Buhari look at this pic.

A meeting of past leaders was held concerning Nigeria in general and the entire SE had no representative.

Nigerians judge for yourself is it right?

Who cause am? Are they not marginalising them selves bx them selves? So if someones to kill you do you fight back or you help him sharpen the knife and position yourself well for him? Well the former is what Umahi did while the latter is what the rest of igbo still supporting that evil thought of atiku next election are doing.. If i hear them complain about Buhari and nepotism again eeh... When the nepotism in pdp is OK by u why complain about Buhari. Going to 20 years of loyalty nothing to show for it..
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Smartwave: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Coldie:

A meeting of past leaders was held concerning Nigeria in general and the entire SE had no representative.

I thought GEJ is an Igbo man, he will relate the message to SE
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by LLMG: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2020
The traitors, sell outs and useful idiots amongst you will not let that happen.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Naajjii: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
CSTRR:

Oh really.

A coup Of the early 60s is the reason why your trusted leaders have been looting and wrecking the country since then?

Does Ironsi have two heads?
Did he possess more powers than other heads of state and Presidents that came after?

Well since Igbo is the cause of the problem, elect an Igbo to correct it.

Apparently, Igbos are the only ones with balls to do what needs to be done.
Nobody will elect igbo to correct anything, elect yourselves and correct it, IGBO you created this system of government so deal with it, we had a system where our leader Ahmadu Bello Control only northern region we didnt have much business with igbo , same thing the west had their region controlling themselves, you Igbo had your region controlling yourselves, all of a suddden igbo with their greed scattered the whole thing so as to control other region now the norht has shown them what it takes to control they are now crying every single fuc.. day. The north will only let you go and have your biafra when it deem necessary
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by IboWolf: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
ExAngel007:
https://thecable.ng/abaribe-its-non-negotiable-for-an-igbo-person-to-replace-buhari

One Igbo brother to another, if this doesn’t happen, what will you do? Mehn, this Nigerian political climate is tiring.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
What have the past igbo governors, senators and leaders done for the region? See their roads, cities and people.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by jollymizzle(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Coldie:
Nigerians think about it, u can't solve a problem by applying the same strategy over and over again.

To me the only region that's yet to rule Nigeria is the SE and the North East smhw we should be given a shot.

The major reason for the cry for Biafra has sth to do with leadership.

If we want a united country let we Igbo's be given a chance.

Igbo's have suffered enough in this Nigeria, its too bad that their are some govtboffices you go just speaking Hausa gives u express entry but speaking Igbo's u must bribe everybody cause they know Igbo's don't have anybody in power.
"Sorry if this my last comment offends you"
I think the question we should be asking is "why should an igbo person be made the president"?. Surely you yourself know that just being igbo,or for the sake of "fairness" even "equity" is not enough. The question is of what benefit is an Igbo president to me as a yoruba man which I am, or to a typical Hausa or Fulani man.Abaribe like most of our useless leaders have become so lazy that they don't know leadership comes with responsibilities. In the old times, power was either given (after some heroic deed or great achievement.) or by conquest(taking over by force) now in these modern times a new method has been added:power can be bought. Now how do you get a yoruba or hausa man to vote for igbo candidate. At the moment I know the enmity between the Igbo and the Yoruba.i used to doubt that fact but I've come to realize that it's not a myth after the many rain of abuse and curses on my people by igbo pple resident in the south west. I didn't have to travel to the south east to witness that. Now back to the important issue. Why? Will the Igbo man come and campaign and tell us what he wants to do for us. How he wants to revive our cocoa plantations and improve our IGR? , how he wants to help us build capacity in the ICT sector where we lead? or is it at the very least how he hopes to Unite us as a people to forge common goals of development?or simply come to tell us how tinubu is bad and not worthy of our support? Does he go to the north and tell them how he aims to help them build more irrigation projects to further boost their productivity?tell them about his plans to help stop extremism by educating their youths? Or simply attempt to buy their votes?all these are what any serious candidate or group of persons should be discussing at this point especially the Igbos . Igbo precidency will not come by issuing threats or even by begging, but by promoting unity and development for all. I cannot truly hate an Igbo man who seeks equity for his people but also wants to act in good faith,as this is more important than the current situation we find ourselves. That's what leadership is all about.at this point, most of our useless leaders prefer to stoke ethnic sentiments and buy our votes and we all know that even in that sort of contest, the Igbo will not win. so it's about time someone starts doing the right thing and truly I feel that burden lies with the Igbo people.anyone with money can buy votes for peanuts, if an igbo man comes with the right message, I will listen.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Naajjii:

Example Igbo staged the first military coup in Nigeria (Kaduna Nzeogwu) where they killed leaders from other regions and left theirs, Igbo destroyed the regional government we had then and merge all regions as one(Aguiyi Ironsi) with the aim to dominate and control other regions and their resources. All bad bad things Igbo man will be used for example Abacha Youth earnestly ask ABACHA to transform to a civilian, the INEC chairman that schuttled June 12 igbo man, recently Igbo is being to used sue #endSars protester and many more.
If you say igbos should be hated because of the above
So tell me why hausas should not be hated because of the introduction of sharia or the killing of youth corpers in 2011 or the killings in the north because of cartoon in Denmark or the breaking of beer bottles by illegal hisbah or the attempt to force Ruga and water resources bill on us.
Or you should also tell me why Yorubas should not be hated for supporting a government more evil than that of Abacha. Or why they shouldn't be hated for Flogging igbo voters at okota.
Or why they shouldn't be hated for supporting genocide against the igbos in the Civil.
Or why they shouldn't be hated for propagating lies against the igbos since after war until the advent of the internet revealed the truths

See we all have things we can hate each other for

Hope you also remember that according to Nigeria constitution which you support, not every body that bears an igbo name is igbo some igbo bearing names are from Benin
ie Nyesom Wike, chukwuma Nzeogwu is from delta and not igbo according to you

MB :You didn't hate the Northern man that annulled June 12 it is the Igbo man that organized the most transparent election in Nigeria and didn't even support the annulment that you are hating.

Thank God for social media you would have sold such lies to your unborn children and the hatred continues
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Coldie(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
jollymizzle:
I think the question we should be asking is "why should an igbo person be made the president"?. Surely you yourself know that just being igbo,or for the sake of "fairness" even "equity" is not enough. The question is of what benefit is an Igbo president to me as a yoruba man which I am, or to a typical Hausa or Fulani man.Abaribe like most of our useless leaders have become so lazy that they don't know leadership comes with responsibilities. In the old times, power was either given (after some heroic deed or great achievement.) or by conquest(taking over by force) now in these modern times a new method has been added:power can be bought. Now how do you get a yoruba or hausa man to vote for igbo candidate. At the moment I know the enmity between the Igbo and the Yoruba.i used to doubt that fact but I've come to realize that it's not a myth after the many rain of abuse and curses on my people by igbo pple resident in the south west. I didn't have to travel to the south east to witness that. Now back to the important issue. Why? Will the Igbo man come and campaign and tell us what he wants to do for us. How he wants to revive our cocoa plantations and improve our IGR? , how he wants to help us build capacity in the ICT sector where we lead? or is it at the very least how he hopes to Unite us as a people to forge common goals of development?or simply come to tell us how tinubu is bad and not worthy of our support? Does he go to the north and tell them how he aims to help them build more irrigation projects to further boost their productivity?tell them about his plans to help stop extremism by educating their youths? Or simply attempt to buy their votes?all these are what any serious candidate or group of persons should be discussing at this point especially the Igbos . Igbo precidency will not come by issuing threats or even by begging, but by promoting unity and development for all. I cannot truly hate an Igbo man who seeks equity for his people but also wants to act in good faith,as this is more important than the current situation we find ourselves. That's what leadership is all about.at this point, most of our useless leaders prefer to stoke ethnic sentiments and buy our votes and we all know that even in that sort of contest, the Igbo will not win. so it's about time someone starts doing the right thing and truly I feel that burden lies with the Igbo people.anyone with money can buy votes for peanuts, if an igbo man comes with the right message, I will listen.
All the questions u asked did u ask it to a Yoruba man before u made Obj President or did u ask it to ijaws before Gej was made president or did u ask it to Buhari before he was made president?

That apart am very busy right now if really u want me to answer them quote me in the evening when am done with work
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by jollymizzle(m): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
Coldie:

All the questions u asked did u ask it to a Yoruba man before u made Obj President or did u ask it to ijaws before Gej was made president or did u ask it to Buhari before he was made president?

That apart am very busy right now if really u want me to answer them quote me in the evening when am done with work
maybe those questions are too difficult to answer because that's what you have to do to convince some of us(though we are a minority) and we will likely not be enough to guarantee victory , otherwise you have buy votes from those who wish to sell.but then, other people too can buy these votes.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Naajjii: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
bigfish3k:

If you say igbos should be hated because of the above
So tell me why hausas should not be hated because of the introduction of sharia or the killing of youth corpers in 2011 or the killings in the north because of cartoon in Denmark or the breaking of beer bottles by illegal hisbah or the attempt to force Ruga and water resources bill on us.
Or you should also tell me why Yorubas should not be hated for supporting a government more evil than that of Abacha. Or why they shouldn't be hated for Flogging igbo voters at okota.
Or why they shouldn't be hated for supporting genocide against the igbos in the Civil.
Or why they shouldn't be hated for propagating lies against the igbos since after war until the advent of the internet revealed the truths

See we all have things we can hate each other for

Hope you also remember that according to Nigeria constitution which you support, not every body that bears an igbo name is igbo some igbo bearing names are from Benin
ie Nyesom Wike, chukwuma Nzeogwu is from delta and not igbo according to you

MB :You didn't hate the Northern man that annulled June 12 it is the Igbo man that organized the most transparent election in Nigeria and didn't even support the annulment that you are hating.

Thank God for social media you would have sold such lies to your unborn children and the hatred continues
But you Igbo people started it so dont blame anybody , Ahmadu Bello was only about North and hausa and fulani never came to the eastern Region to rule,you staged coup and killed other region people and left yours. It was an Igbo man Aguiyi Ironsi that brought all the region together with the hope that he would control other regions, now the table has turned you are crying of domination by the north, you people never see anything yet. And dont expect that you will sit in your eastern region and be asking Nigerians to vote for Igbo man, you got to come and show Nigerians that you are a good candidate that will make Nigeria better not on the basis of "It is the turn of Igbos". If you want to make it a turn thing, then Igbos have to wait until the presidency goes round all the tribes in Nigeria. Igbo had their turn during Azikwe and Aguiyi Ironsi, there are about 350 other tribes that have not ruled and are on the line waiting to rule.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by chegbe1104: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
My Igbo brothers, which one do you really want? Is it the president of the zoo (Nigeria) of Igbo extraction or Biafra republic out of Nigeria? You have to be clear and clean so that we can in unity fight for it without distraction.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by chegbe1104: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
I pray the cabals, Britain and perhaps the Yoruba elites will understand and allow the south east people to rule this nation even if its for a term
How will they allow SE people to rule when you guys have been busy cursing and calling them all manner of demeaning name instead of building bridges. We shall see.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Kingspin(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:
Mods, bikonu, help us to move this thread to where it belongs...

Of course, joke section
You ended up teasing yourself.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Anago55: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:
Mods, bikonu, help us to move this thread to where it belongs...

Of course, joke section
. this is becoming stale. do or say something new
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Anago55: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
jerseyboy:
Yehyeh talk. Igbos as great as they are as a people unfortunately lack negotiating power in Nigeria. No one really wants the Igbos. The reason the North is against Biafra is the fear of the others that will leave in the aftermath. The two major parties would not risk an Igbo flag bearer as they know no other nationality will vote for an Igbo. This is the unfortunate truth. Biafra is the only choice for any right thinking Igbo.

. Be deceiving yourself
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by showafrica(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
loveth360:

The Abokis that will rather vote for Shekua of boko haram than voting for a qualified Igbo man?

Who exactly?

Same question wey i dey ask oo... If they want presidency to be going round, they should change the constitution to zoning. 6yrs one term service and every region must get a turn to rule. If they want to give it to real igbo man, they should call MNK and give him the presidency. Not one efulefu that will end up serving there interest.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Paretomaster1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Coldie:

No one is holding you back my friend, come, out and contest.... Its a democracy....
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Naajjii:

But you Igbo people started it so dont blame anybody , Ahmadu Bello was only about North and hausa and fulani never came to the eastern Region to rule,you staged coup and killed other region people and left yours. It was an Igbo man Aguiyi Ironsi that brought all the region together with the hope that he would control other regions, now the table has turned you are crying of domination by the north, you people never see anything yet. And dont expect that you will sit in your eastern region and be asking Nigerians to vote for Igbo man, you got to come and show Nigerians that you are a good candidate that will make Nigeria better not on the basis of "It is the turn of Igbos". If you want to make it a turn thing, then Igbos have to wait until the presidency goes round all the tribes in Nigeria. Igbo had their turn during Azikwe and Aguiyi Ironsi, there are about 350 other tribes that have not ruled and are on the line waiting to rule.
It can be recalled that Nigeria was better off when igbos had influence in government but since after the Civil in 1970 that the igbos left power Nigeria started to deteriorate into the shithole that we have now.
What other evidence do you need that igbos can do better.
Igbos have investment mentality which is good for the growth of the country unlike the north and west that has spending mentality even borrowing from the whole world to spend on frivolities.
I don't have any problem with another tribe that has not ruled to become the president but how do you feel when a Yoruba that has taken 8yrs before wants to come back again when we have 350 tribes to contend with. Isn't it greed.
I still recommend that the Igbo problem should be solved peacefully because from what I am seeing today in technology every part of Nigeria will feel any resurgent war. Every tribe will die.
Every region will feel the destruction that will occur because the igbos are a major tribe that is not boxed into one corner of Nigeria.
I laugh because you are still thinking the way our fathers did in 1967.
The Igbo is a. major tribe that is well spread, any war against it will be catastrophic for the nation in which no tribe or person can guarantee its safety. Hmnm
Yoruba ronu
In 1967 you played the game of two regions against one to win the war. It's no longer like that ooo. Hmnm. Yoruba ronu ooo. There is now social media to tell the truth not like when the relied only on the Yoruba controlled media that used propaganda to cause hatred against the igbos. Most people have now known the truth. Hmnm. Yoruba ronu ooo
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Naajjii: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
bigfish3k:

It can be recalled that Nigeria was better off when igbos had influence in government but since after the Civil in 1970 that the igbos left power Nigeria started to deteriorate into the shithole that we have now.
What other evidence do you need that igbos can do better.
Igbos have investment mentality which is good for the growth of the country unlike the north and west that has spending mentality even borrowing from the whole world to spend on frivolities.
I don't have any problem with another tribe that has not ruled to become the president but how do you feel when a Yoruba that has taken 8yrs before wants to come back again when we have 350 tribes to contend with. Isn't it greed.
I still recommend that the Igbo problem should be solved peacefully because from what I am seeing today in technology every part of Nigeria will feel any resurgent war. Every tribe will die.
Every region will feel the destruction that will occur because the igbos are a major tribe that is not boxed into one corner of Nigeria.
I laugh because you are still thinking the way our fathers did in 1967.
The Igbo is a. major tribe that is well spread, any war against it will be catastrophic for the nation in which no tribe or person can guarantee its safety. Hmnm
Yoruba ronu
In 1967 you played the game of two regions against one to win the war. It's no longer like that ooo. Hmnm. Yoruba ronu ooo. There is now social media to tell the truth not like when the relied only on the Yoruba controlled media that used propaganda to cause hatred against the igbos. Most people have now known the truth. Hmnm. Yoruba ronu ooo
I laughed at your ignorance, Nigeria was better ,doing well when we had Regional government, each region was doing well Until you greedy Igbo ended that regional government, that marked the begging of the situation we are in today. you people are the root of the federal system we have today . Your actions and greed led to the civil war, you can never be satisfied, now the north is showing you how to play the game. You people have no influence on other tribes because you people are dubious and not pure. If Apc and Pdp give you their ticket , i can guarantee you that a party like accord or labour party with candidates from other regions will defeat both APC and PDP. Which party want to risk its chances by fielding you people.
I dont care if any Yoruba person is coming out, but if that Yoruba is trying to threaten Nigerians that this is the turn of Yoruba the way you Igbo people are doing thats when we will react against that yoruba man. So tell your Igbo people that let them come and sell themselves to Nigerians other than trying to claim that its the the turn of the igbo people. You Igbo will suffer the most if you try any shit, becasue your people are all over the places, if you cause any problem its you to blame. The last time we gave you quit notice here in the north, you leaders here were all in panic, started going about meeting our emirs and chiefs. Those may suya, mai shayi, and other northerns you are seeing in your region are mostly from Niger Republic they are not northern Nigerians. We cant live in your red sand ,ritualist eastern region becasue its not attractive.
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by bigfish3k: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Naajjii:

I laughed at your ignorance, Nigeria was better ,doing well when we had Regional government, each region was doing well Until you greedy Igbo ended that regional government, that marked the begging of the situation we are in today. you people are the root of the federal system we have today . Your actions and greed led to the civil war, you can never be satisfied, now the north is showing you how to play the game. You people have no influence on other tribes because you people are dubious and not pure. If Apc and Pdp give you their ticket , i can guarantee you that a party like accord or labour party with candidates from other regions will defeat both APC and PDP. Which party want to risk its chances by fielding you people.
Was it the regional government that owned Nigeria airways, Nigerian Telecommunications, postal service, Nigerian railway that was doing well then.
Aguiyi ironsi did the mistake even igbos like Ojukwu did not support.
Ojukwu now made amends to what was working but fought against it and today we are a shithole
That means that you people are not ruling well nor is the system you fought a civil war for is not working.
Now everybody is asking for the same restructuring you fought Ojukwu
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by Naajjii: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
bigfish3k:

Was it the regional government that owned Nigeria airways, Nigerian Telecommunications, postal service, Nigerian railway that was doing well then.
Aguiyi ironsi did the mistake even igbos like Ojukwu did not support.
Ojukwu now made amends to what was working but fought against it and today we are a shithole
That means that you people are not ruling well nor is the system you fought a civil war for is not working.
Now everybody is asking for the same restructuring you fought Ojukwu
All we know is that we were on our own, Ahmadu bello was ruling and controlling only the north, no hasusa fulani was controlling your red sand Osu Caste eastern Nigeria. You igbo destroyed that set up and merged all the regions together to rule everybody, now our leaders turned the table and you lost out. Today you are crying of dominance by the north, you started what you cant finish and we will continue to show you how to play the game. SECOND class nyamiri people grin
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by SamNaijaboy: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Yorubas are not hateful. They simply don't send you guys. They want to be president too since it is coming down South next. Not interested in your claims to the seat. Persuade others to vote for you, otherwise move aside for better liked and more popular people. While you are at it, figure out why nobody likes you. A Yoruba man will win SW, SS and MB and even North anyday before an Igbo man. So best of luck getting the rest of the country to vote for you.
Also, you can't brow beat APC to giving you a ticket. Better focus on PDP.
Even SS can't stand you and you are cousins. If you try to dominate people or hate them irrationally or can't respect yourselves even from a position of being a visitor in their lands, you think they will allow you to have any power over them?

loveth360:

Who exactly?
Re: Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari by SamNaijaboy: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
The thing is that Nigeria won't last past 2023. You can take it to the bank. We won't allow the North continue to cheat us all.

Naajjii:

All we know is that we were on our own, Ahmadu bello was ruling and controlling only the north, no hasusa fulani was controlling your red sand Osu Caste eastern Nigeria. You igbo destroyed that set up and merged all the regions together to rule everybody, now our leaders turned the table and you lost out. Today you are crying of dominance by the north, you started what you cant finish and we will continue to show you how to play the game. SECOND class nyamiri people grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed / Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) / President Buhari Leaves Edo For Abuja, After Obaseki's Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.