Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

2 Pupils Die In Ogun After Taking Deworming Drugs - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Pupils Die In Ogun After Taking Deworming Drugs (28491 Views)

Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] / Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Pupils Die In Ogun After Taking Deworming Drugs by luminouz(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
postmann:

I'm as savage as they come. Keep the tough talk underneath your underdeveloped sense of judgment.

Your POV is only a reflection of your cognitive limitations. The first pertinent question on this issue is "who gave them teachers authority to administer drugs on minors?" Everything else is secondary.

I believe your dysfunctional sense of judgment comes from your exposure to perennial societal abuse.
Like I said, my own POV. You dont have to agree with it.

Savage on SM? grin grin grin
Dude, take it down a notch or you burst a vein on a man you ain't gonna see.
Re: 2 Pupils Die In Ogun After Taking Deworming Drugs by cyndyuc(f): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2020
Uyi168:
Whats the name pls..
The drug is praziquantel which is used for the treatment of schistosomiasis. It is not a regular deworming tablet that can be bought on the counter.

Going by the story, there is more to the death of the school children. Side effects due to praziquantel include dizziness, fatigue, headache e.t.c but definitely not death. An autopsy should be conducted to determine the cause of death.
Re: 2 Pupils Die In Ogun After Taking Deworming Drugs by Uyi168: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2020
cyndyuc:

The drug is praziquantel which is used for the treatment of schistosomiasis. It is not a regular deworming tablet that can be bought on the counter.

Going by the story, there is more to the death of the school children. Side effects due to praziquantel include dizziness, fatigue, headache e.t.c but definitely not death. An autopsy should be conducted to determine the cause of death.
Praziquantel..
Okk..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital / 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should / Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.