Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki (60282 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by MrImole: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2020
This is not
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by bluefilm: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Why Always Women?

Tufiakwa. angry
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by SirJerrie(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2020
She needs help whether she's on drugs or not!!!!

Might not be drugs... Might be a health condition

She needs help!!!
I pray she survives.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Nairalandnigga(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2020
women and their insatiable desire to meet up by all means.be contented with what you have

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Skmoda360(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2020
She looked epileptic...... grin
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by backnbeta(f): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Isaac didn't do well enough! Looks like she needs medical attention
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by 9jaRealist: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2020
PlayerMeji:
She could have had a seizure

Exactly!
How can people leave someone in that state by the side of the road? SMH

>
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Iamvetlander(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Maybe slawormiir Don do Righteousness89 that thing wey he promise am

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by PlayerMeji: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2020
That's the world we are...

9jaRealist:

Exactly!
How can people leave someone in that state by the side of the road? SMH

>
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by 9jaRealist: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Nairalandnigga:
women and their insatiable desire to meet up by all means.be contented with what you have

Sounding like a uncouth and primitive misogynist! angry
>

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by jrusky(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Young man you could have at least call any hospital nah or any other way to assisst her possibly it might not be a drug issue you can not say yet.

Pls whoever in Lagos or the Lekki axis should pls update us if she finally get help. She is just a young girl she might be a victim of red tape.
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Davidski(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Nukilia:
But the guy should have taken her to the hospital instead of looking for attention on social media...

What if the guy decided to help her and at the end been accused of Wanted to use her for ritual or what if the girl later die in his custody(God forbid)

What then would you say?

Remember this is Nigeria where helping someone some times can land you into a big problem or even your own death.

He did his best for buying her milk and water and handing her over to the security guard to look after her.

His mistake was posting the incident on social media, that's where he got it wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Obusjames(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2020
I feel so pity for her.....I believe someone would help her out and take her to the hospital
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Hotzone(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2020
Thank God she ain’t dead
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2020
She might be sleeping. She will wake up
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by EmekaBlue(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2020
Slay queen...see as na her phone she dey struggle get
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Toks2008(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2020
Nukilia:
But the guy should have taken her to the hospital instead of looking for attention on social media...

My thoughts exactly but you can't blame the guy.

Nigeria is not a place to act good samaritan to a strangers cos you may get implicated. But if it is a country where things work, it will be easy to call an ambulance and within minutes she will be taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Coldie(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2020
Too much atrocities and immortality are going on in lekki.

Because most rich people are in lekki girls are willing to do anything there.

Girls wake up in the morning have their bath and pay transport of over 2k all the way from the mainland just to go to lekki and hang around with the hope that one rich person will see them and pick them
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by sonnie10: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2020
I don’t know where Nigerians learned this Milk thing from!
Someone who is struggling to breathe, they ignorantly use milk to block the little airway that is left.
How is the person going to get oxygen to survive?
Do they even know how long it takes for milk to digest snd becomes metabolized?

The best thing to do is to try to open up the airways by cpr ( chest compressions and blowing air into the lungs).
Even if it’s diabetic comma, milk is not the solution.
You are doing more harm than good.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by endsarrrs(f): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2020
Desperate youths of this days sef sad
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by lkillbrokehoes: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2020
PlayerMeji:
She could have had a seizure
If u know what these kids do nowadays, u will be completely gobsmacked!
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by tunapawizzy: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2020
Sundrus:
I hope say she go learn her lesson after this ordeal.
is your name GEORGE? u never even hear weytin happen u dun dey judge her

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by techmo(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2020
Tears on her face speaks volume

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by DennisEche(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2020
SHE GET LUCK SAY BOIZ NEVER LOOT HER OHONE, MAYBE NA BECAUSE NA LEKKI E HAPPEN. TRY THIS IN MUSHIN
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by TomMary(f): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2020
All these ones making noise about drugs without proper medical examination... The time he used in taking this picture he would have helped that girl to the hospital, what if she is epileptic and had a seizure.... What if she actually did drugs or what if someone else drugged her, isn't saving another person's life dignifying, will she learn her lesson in the grave. .. just stay here and be typing like wicked politicians. No empathy at all

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by SocialJustice: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2020
richiemcgold:
Colorado effects.

If you know, you know.
You don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2020
osamz007:
THE MAN NO CARRY HER GO HOSPITAL DEY TALK SAY HE BUY MILK AND SECURITY GUARD WHAT RUBBISH

Guy, don't try so if you were in his shoes.....
Government provided emergency medic numbers to call when one sees such cases......

Don't go acting author taking her to the hospital and she dies in your hands.....

The young man did his best and left.....let the government of Lagos report to duty
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Dreadlock69(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2020
Drugs got me sweating but the room being colder , looking at the devil and the angel in my shoulder will I die tonight i don't is it over looking for my next high I'm looking for closure
Lean with me
Pop with me
Get high with me if you rock with me
Smoke with me
Drink with me
bleeped up liver with some bad kidneys (x2)
Told her if I die imma die Young everyday I'm getting bleeped up finally Know the difference between love and drugs
This ain't fiction it's to real to real Bleep one dose I need two pills two pills
I'm looking for trouble so I'm gonna find it

Shun drug abuse
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by endsarrrs(f): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2020
undecided
debbiebianca2:
A young lady was found lying helplessly by the roadside in Lekki, Lagos state on Wednesday night, November 18.

IG user, Adebola Isaac, who spotted the lady lying on the street, shared a video he made of her and wrote

''I pray this girl survive it till next morning 2325hrs I left her by lekki phase 1 gate I think she was drugged or on drugs but she needs help pls''

Isaac said he did his best by getting her milk and water and also asked the security guards in the area to watch over her till this morning.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZPz-eZANBk
Ladies and other Nigerian citizens have been warned to be careful of their movements especially this crucial time of the year. angry
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Incognito403: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2020
Zendinho:
The Yuletide is by the corner....
Ladies must learn to surpressed their insatiable greed, else many will fall prey to unsuspecting and unscrupulous elements.

Corrected.
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by osamz007: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Guy, don't try so if you were in his shoes.....
Government provided emergency medic numbers to call when one sees such cases......

Don't go acting author taking her to the hospital and she dies in your hands.....

The young man did his best and left.....let the government of Lagos report to duty

he's protecting himself but still goes ahead to post on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus / Raw Egg And Milk / Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.