Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) (60348 Views)

Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos (Photos) / Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos / Human Hand Found Inside Pepper Soup Somewhere In Ngwa Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by 360frolic(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
This young boy was spotted around Ikeja,Lagos roundabout .

He is suffering from elephantiasis,a disease usually common in India.It causes unusual swelling of the limbs and legs...According to reports on twitter,he came seeking for help all the way from the North ..

Unfortunately,no further details were provided..Hope he gets help soon..So sad..

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-boy-with-giant-hand-found.html

cc lalasticlala

4 Shares

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Misternas89(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
The God is great.....Alhmadulilah 4 absolutely evrytin....Neva will He be thinking of how many cars he's gonna buy or how many houses he's gonna built, he'll be praying just to sleep one day to wake up and have all his pain gone.....Mehn we should always b grateful to God cry cry

388 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2015
embarassed
THIS IS REALLY PAINFUL...

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? SUCH NEGLIGENCE..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by demmy0325(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2015
.. Jeez!.. Whats that.. shocked shocked.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by kamair237(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2015
may God give him strength...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by BlissB(f): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Sometimes,just sit down and thankGod you are complete...you may be facing other difficulties but when you see some things and people....you just know within yourself that you will be ungrateful if you complain

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
I'd guess it's the same guy I once saw on my way to the computer village once along the airport road side or so... His hands was so big... Wish he gets the help he require soon
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
All these assorted 'orisirisi' diseases are always from the North undecided
Why? embarassed

May God send help to this young boy. Amen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by demmy0325(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2015
BlissB:
Sometimes,just relax and thankGod you are complete
.. As in.. May God heal him..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Tobbey(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Seen him at Pen cinema tho
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2015
this is a case of elephantiasis

caused by a filarial worm and it can be treated
it results from blockage of lymph drainage leading to fluid accumulation

lagos health emergency should help him out

and its not jazz sad angry

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by ChelseaDr(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by debbie(f): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
I feel for him,but i have a problem with some of these beggers.
One day i met a little girl with tumor and was carried about begging,i made a call to one organization i know that assist such people in medical solution,they accepted to see the girl and know the extent of her health condition.I later walked up to the guy pushing the wheelchair and luckily he understands English.I told him that i know people who are ready to help this girl get out of her situation and will have to see her people or whoever is related to her,so that i can talk with them.

Do you know what the guy told me? NO,that the girl is making money through begging and she is putting food for her people while remitting to the owner of the wheelchair....i was weak inside.

Now to this guy,is he begging because there is not help for his condition? or is it a case of this girl i mentioned.
Severally i have gone out of my way to extend a hand of charity and communicating with people i know who help vulnerable people on the streets....i realized that some of them dont want to be helped..they feel comfortable making money by begging for alms.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Daslim180(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
g

1 Like

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by bigv(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Nkan nbe

3 Likes

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Chidexter(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Terrible.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by trailblaiza(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by felsunseg(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
eyaah, pls who can explain this, is this physical problem, spiritual or otherwise
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Trackango: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
May God heal him
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by vikoski: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
I always see him around Ikeja.
May God help him.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by msmon(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
OMG! This is terrible, I have never seen this in my entire life. May God in his infinite send n helper to him soon.
We often sit and quick to say things we don't have or what we've not being able to achieve, but we seldom recognize and appreciate what God did for us even without asking. God, all praise is due to You!©MON33
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
What a pity
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
BlissB:
Sometimes,just sit down and thankGod you are complete...you may be facing other difficulties but when you see some things and people....you just know within yourself that you will be ungrateful if you complain

Exactly.. well said!

1 Like

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by graciandubuisi(f): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
May God help him, this is real load
Lilimax:
All these assorted 'orisirisi' diseases are always from the North undecided
Why? embarassed

May God send help to this young boy. Amen.

So Lagos is now North?
Thanks for the update Mate.

1 Like

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by kunle86(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Coming back
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by HRich(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2015
360frolic:
This young boy was spotted around Ikeja,Lagos roundabout .

He is suffering from elephantiasis,a disease usually common in India.It causes unusual swelling of the limbs and legs...According to reports on twitter,he came seeking for help all the way from the North ..

Unfortunately,no further details were provided..Hope he gets help soon..So sad..

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-boy-with-giant-hand-found.html

cc lalasticlala
TBJ is the only Answer. The devil is seriously living in him.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by azpekuliar: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Incredible hulk.
Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:

So Lagos is now North?
Thanks for the update Mate.
He came from the North nah
Read the write up again smiley

2 Likes

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by banom(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2015
How did he wear that cloth ? Just curious .

11 Likes

Re: Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) by doublewisdom: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
This child needs help!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interesting Things That Happen When You Sleep / Can Beecham Ampiclox Help Combat Against Pregnancy? / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.