Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) (855 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2020
This is lovely. A pre-wedding photo-shot of identical twins.
God bless their union IJN
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHkBvf0QEE

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by chatinent: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2020
I am trying to add things together of how these people met.

Does it mean one met with a twin and talked their twin into going for the other?

Or it's sth they all agreed to do?

Did it coincide?

Many voices in my head.

Anyways, nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2020
lalasticlala

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by lindareep: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Wow! Lovely!
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2020

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2020
Nice one
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by PhGossip: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2020
Wahala for who go back anoda persin wife
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by Lashist(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2020
Be like dem comot one of the groom's side tooth jes now for easy recognition cheesy. Wahala if them go comot the other groom's side teeth through fight
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by Moferere: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2020
I just hope they won't be doing swinging.

Because it is difficult to identify who is who
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by tyup(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2020
I for like do Hausa wedding but these Yoruba samurai Ladies wouldn't let me have peace if they See Me with my fellow Northern ladies

One was even threatening to go see some babas at her home town cuz of me and hook us both together

walai mutani sunaso suh kehsheni

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by osuulola(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2020
chatinent:
I am trying to add things together of how these people met.

Does it mean one met with a twin and talked their twin into going for the other?

Or it's sth they all agreed to do?

Did it coincide?

Many voices in my head.

Anyways, nice one.

Maybe the two like the one they saw and were fight over it then discovered there was also two of that then were happy that each will have its own.

Simple!
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by daddytime(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2020
I'm coming. I want to go and call Hisbah for them grin
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by fati2001(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2020
CONGRATS
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by OnyeMmeri: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2020
Lovely couples.

It would be so perfect if each of the wives give birth to identical twins as well.
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano State (photos) by Lightangel65: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
sapphiere:

Their hijab is beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Condom No Good For My Body Oo. Na Only Me E Dey Be Like This? / Redish Spots On My Genital / After Getting Her Pregnant, My Friend's Married Boyfriend Ask Her To Abort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.