Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Power Of Positive Thinking - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Positive Thinking (161 Views)

Psychology Of Positive Thinking (2) / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Positive Thinking by Missyajoke(f): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Good morning everyone am here to talk about the power of positive thinking.

What are you passing through that's making you feel its the end of the world for you. Applying positive thinking will help and sail you through the problems till reach your divine destination. The thoughts comes from the mind and is processed by the brain. Sometimes the devil will speak fear, anxiety, bad thoughts in order to confuse you. When thoughts of failure clouds your mind tell yourself am going to be successful, I was not born a failure. When such happens what do you do? Succumb to demonic thoughts, do you hear voices speaking in your head, will you act under the demonic command or what? When such things about apply God's words. Doing it constantly will build your confidence in Christ and before you know it you won't be carried away by the storms of life..

We are all going to pass through trails and travails, if you have the proper understanding of positive thinking you'll stop being afraid of the unknown. I remember those years when in Secondary days when I was told the number of people that fails Jamb each year and I become afraid see ehn I wrote the exams and passed since then I stopped being afraid of the future. Since then I use to tell myself I can pass my exams then there's no challenge I can't overcome again.

Advantages of Positive thinking

1. Decrease stress.
2. Better coping skills during hardships.
3. Improves the health.
4. It changes your Perspective about life.

Develop a positive thinking mindset

Re: The Power Of Positive Thinking by altruisticlomo(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2020
I need help am dieing of hunger due to lack of job can someone help me with any amount my account no, 2134289984, Uba
Re: The Power Of Positive Thinking by ajokeade920: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Removing Blockages Operating At The Edge Of Miracles / JESUS Christ; The ONLY Way To Heaven / Is Sabbath Day Saturday Or Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.