Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video (2478 Views)

"I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch / Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by Laseye008(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Reality TV star, Nengi, has appealed to her millionaire friend and fellow ex-BBNaija season 5 housemate, Laycon to buy her the latest iPhone 12.

Nengi asks Laycon to buy her iPhone
Nengi whose real name is Rebecca Hampton made this appeal to Laycon after he joined her on a recent Instagram live session while she was engaging her fan.

During their brief chit chat, Nengi and Laycon talked about how much they have missed each other and would love to catch up with the good old times again.

Nengi asks Laycon to buy her iPhone

Laycon promised to see her in the next 24hrs but Nengi who doubted him said “you keep promising and failing.”

Briefly after Laycon disconnected from her Instagram Live session and bed her goodbye, Nengi then openly made a request, asking the BBNaija 2020 winner to cop the latest iPhone 12 for her.

She added that she knows Laycon is rich and can afford it so she would not entertain excuses.

Watch the heartwarming video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTiYlF-SjI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by Officialhorlah(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2020
Of Lay Lay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by longetivity(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2020
I will kill Laycon if he gets the phone for her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by Smellymouth: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2020
longetivity:
I will kill Laycon if he gets the phone for her

You get breassss?

You get yansh

Na your money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by longetivity(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Smellymouth:

You get breassss?
You get yansh
Na your money
I no get bwess but I get yansh wey big pass Nengi own

1 Like

Re: You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by pretydiva(f): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2020
IPhone 12 kee you there.

1 Like

Re: You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by Meto1234(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2020
I go advice laycon may him invest is money wella than buying or spending on unecessary material way go get outdated soon.

1 Like

Re: You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by techmo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
I don't trust Laycon and Nengi... Something is fvcking off about them and I think they are either fvcking or about to fvck
Re: You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by oforjide: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ozo will be servicing the ozone layer physically while laycon will be servicing the ozone layer monetary. Fear women I ve not seen nor hear nengi demand anything from ozo even when it is obvious ozo is far far richer than laycon in every expect including their background pls nengi leave the poor boy laycon alone if u need anything ask ur husband ozo to get it for u, his parents are rich

2 Likes

Re: You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by dangotesmummy: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin grin
Re: You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by Inkling(f): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
I don't know why everything about this girl speaks fake. Erica over her anyday anytime twice on Thursday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by missimelda01(f): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Leave iPhone 12 first..what did she apply on her face?shocked

2 Likes

Re: You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video by Akanimoh113(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
IPhone 12 Kee you, Rape you, Fire you, Blast you, Shift Ya Womb there
Is it your money?
Must you Bill him Over 700k phone
Because his Rich no mean say E de Bleep you
How many of us even had a good phone to access the internet better.

Let Laycon not buy the phone jor
Me I need a new phone jor

(1) (Reply)

”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video / Remember Nigerian Comic Actor, Papa Ajasco? Checkout His Photos / Woman, 31, Sets Guinness World Record For Biggest Mouth( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.