Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) (1941 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / This Man Is The Man All The Redpillers Look Up To. He's Their Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) by zchigozie: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2020
The Vatican has launched an investigation into the Pope’s Instagram account after his official page “liked” a raunchy picture of a scantily clad Brazilian bikini model, Natalia Garibotto.
The Oct. 5 photo shows Garibotto wearing a racy outfit along with the caption, “I can teach you a thing or two," and a happy devil emoji.

Francis' verified Instagram account, Franciscus, was one of the pages liking Natalia Garibotto’s photo before it abruptly “unliked” the image last week, according to the Catholic News Agency.
The Brazilian model, who has been celebrating the pope’s supposed endorsement also took to Twitter afterwards and wrote, “At least I’m going to heaven.”

Speaking with Barstool Sports, the Brazilian model said: “My mum may hate my ass pics but the Pope be double-tapping.” for full story and more photos visit [url]http://nairaplace.com//2529/pope-s-instagram-page-likes-a-racy-photo-of-a-scantily-clad-brazilian-model-photo-.html
[/url]

1 Like

Re: Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) by fati2001(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2020
OKIEY
Re: Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) by Emmanueltrin(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2020
damn niggarr , pope is a really niggar

1 Like

Re: Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) by Jiana04(f): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2020
Lol
Re: Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2020
Apparently maybe some of his officials did this shit that pope can't press anything on phone again cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) by Lightangel65: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2020
Wow
Re: Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2020
Is he not a man?abi him no get preek?
Re: Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2020
The handle isn't handled by poor himself
Re: Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) by MarioKizito1(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2020
That was done by his social media manager
Re: Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Abeg let Pope rest jare grin grin
Re: Pope's Instagram Page Likes A Photo Of A Nude Brazilian Model(photo) by Olarewaju89: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
The pope account was hacked grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Always Told Me, A Mans life is much More harder / Watch Nᶏked Video Of Village Slay Queen Priscy Recorded Leaked / As A Woman, I Believe In MGTOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.