Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Key Steps To Get Your Dream Job Within Three Months - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Key Steps To Get Your Dream Job Within Three Months (210 Views)

Quitting A Job Within A Month: Share Your Experience / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Key Steps To Get Your Dream Job Within Three Months by 3ice: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Hello everyone.
It is sad to see people leave school and spend years and have not secured a job. Daily/Weekly, I shall be unveiling to you practical steps to get that dream job just within three months. It has been tested and proven. I will be using both scriptures and life events to unravel the truth to you.

No 1 step.
In Psalm 11 vs. 3 the bible said if the foundation of the righteous is tampered or destroyed mostly by historical ungoldlines what can a man do.
So you see men and women who leave school with first class and second class upper honors carrying their certificates around without securing a meaningful job. Most times its either they have soiled their hands with ungodly acts or that they have historical ungodly family background. Most times you may not even know, but to save people from unknowns or untold stories or even falsely told stories, its just best for every man and woman to go into holy cleansing to remone every uncertainty.

The bible said in 2 Cor 5:17 that when a man turns to God and accept him genuinely, he has just come into a new life so you see this begins by recognizing the fellowship of the saints, it means appearing in church always, it means total abandonemnet of sinful acts. The bible said that on your appearance in church, you are delivered and what belongs to you is automatically given to you Obadiah 17:21. If you have watched the movie skulls you will see that most evil fraternity first of all welcomes you with a gift to encourage you in brotherhood and you see God said in Luke 11:13 that If they, though evil, know how to give good gifts to these people, how much more will your Father in heaven give even better things to those who come to him. So most times when people are invited to church the first thing they see is favor the following week. That is how God first welcomes you to his kingdom, but most times that is also a test passed across to you so you dont need to play games with such opportunity, but you just need to be spiritually smart..we shall come there later.

So you see brothers and sisters I tell you that your first step in getting your dream job is finding a faith teaching church where you get cleansed with the word of faith Psalm 107:20.

Within the series of these steps, we shall be looking at the fact that most jobs you get may just fizzle out from you and some people call it near success syndrom and I shall be revealing to you then steps not just to have this job but to have them secured, but just in the next series we have to continue looking at further steps to get that your dream job within just three months.

Before we get into the other series, I will advise you to begin to take the first practical step revealed here before we get to second step so that before we finish the series you just have received opportunities in your hand.. In 2008, I came into Lagos for just a new job and i was enjoying myself and just out of those repeated practical steps I had to regive my life to christ on the altar and that man of God was speaking to about seven of us in different prophetic messages, he told me God was going to start a new thing in my life...I was like God how, but I was enjoying myself in Lagos then, but the summary is that God in his own way started a far better job from me which has passed the test of several challenging times.

Keep tuning in to have all these revealed.

Regards,
Dr. Cee

1 Like

Re: Key Steps To Get Your Dream Job Within Three Months by 3ice: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Keep checking for the revelation of other steps
Re: Key Steps To Get Your Dream Job Within Three Months by 3ice: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2020
Keep tuning in to have all these revealed.

Regards,
Dr. Cee

(1) (Reply)

Regional Team Lead Needed Urgently!!! / Urgent Employment Needed, In Our Outdoor Pastry Production / Bar Man Needed At Emmy Hotel And Suites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.