Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' (75619 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by vickydevoka(m): 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
dangotesmummy:
broda ode.at your age you no still get Sense

When the twins were collecting money from her to shoot music videos she wasn't manipulative, when you were driving her Car before you blew she wasn't manipulative.youre lucky you have such a sweet and peaceful sister in-law in the person of lola.if it were other Yoruba women for each Time you talk shiii they'll keep reminding you that they were the ones that made you and without their money and support you will not have been better than those selling CDs under the bridge.

Lousy Razz he goat.very immature

And as for you nairaland lout,think before you type.no be every time you go dey do like say Na from gutter you grew up
Where you dere wen dey were collecting money.
Psquare has shot more than 6 video in Jos b4 reallocating to Lagos. Abeg get ur fact right.
If u tell me Lola use her connection get dem deals , I no go argue
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by PreyingMantis(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Listen to Nnewi.super, juliusm.alema etc who are seemingly Igbo's

Before you bash me, I am talking from experience, not just hear say and I am from East of the Niger.
The two idiots you just mentioned their names are Northerners. Every Igbo person on this forum knows that... Please be guided
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by vickydevoka(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Eddygourdo:
This is why I am never a proponent for inter tribal marriages. Issues will always be difficult to solve due to alot of differences. I have always blamed peter. With time he will start blaming himself for all the allowed to go wrong with his family.

They are identical twins, made from a pot of genetic soup, it is clear Peter got the looks and paul got all the brain matter. That would be the only reason to explain why these quarells and animosity happened in the first place.

It is truly painful that the Yoruba woman saw that Peter was a fool and took it to great advantage.

Who looks help for music mata. If na so d.j cuppy for don blow. Music no be fashion show , if u no sabi u no sabi
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by dangotesmummy: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
vickydevoka:

Psquare has shot more than 6 video in Jos b4 reallocating to Lagos. Abeg get ur fact right.
If u tell me Lola use her connection get dem deals , I no go argue
all join
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by dangotesmummy: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
vickydevoka:

Yes!

If Na wetin you wan hear be that
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Jonathan39: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2020
The mother did want her and she insisted in entering the family. Paul and Jude saw that as an affront against their mom, thats is the problem. I pity the lady sha
YoungAncient1:
can you tell me how Lola is the problem with the Okoye family please?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by PreyingMantis(m): 12:08am On Nov 20, 2020
pocohantas:

How exactly is she tearing the family apart? Because Peter insisted on marrying her?

I don’t know why that poor lady put herself in this situation. A beautiful lady like her with good background and education can decide to be the trophy wife of one elite up North, if she just wants to relass. cheesy
For the very first time, I'm so disappointed with you. Don't tell me you're one of those Aboki-worshipping folks from Southern Nigeria.

By the way, being a trophy wife will never guarantee happiness or peace of mind. The worst thing a woman can do to herself is to be married as a trophy wife. I guess you have an idea where every trophy belongs... Inside a cabinet. Confined to the dustbin of history as soon as the euphoria of victory wears away.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by greypencils: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2020
nuelyoyo:
In my opinion, I think the birthday stunt by Lola on social media is just eye service. If someone has made it known that they don't like you, why not maintain your lane. You and your husband aren't in talking terms with his twin, why not just stay on your own, wish your husband happy birthday and let him decide if he wants to reach out to his brother.
If she went on social media and wished only her husband a happy Birthday na una go talk say na proof say she divide the brothers, if she didn't come on social media at all to greet her husband, na una go talk say trouble dey paradise...una try world pipu
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Tayor23(m): 12:45am On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I said it earlier that this woman Lola is everything bad to Okoye's family.

Who tore okoye family apart- she is the one.

She manipulates the stupid boy and pitch him against his own flesh and blood..

But will be the first to come out as saint on media.

The woman Lola is a devil. Look at how she scattered a whole family and ruining it to pieces

Very deceptive woman...... Every thing is totally wrong with that woman Lola.

Late Mrs Okoye will be turning in her grave for what a stranger has succeed in turning her once lovely and enviable family to..
Do you know her personally?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by witworth(m): 4:06am On Nov 20, 2020
As if the slowpoke Paul is a saint, at least the woman is showing the love. Paul is still angrily frustrated. Deal with her update mumu
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Ofon0909(f): 6:08am On Nov 20, 2020
LOL, some people sabi illustration ooooooo

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The vilest and cruelest of all serpents are the most subtle.

Don't worry Rudy
We see through her schemes and social media sainthood but we are comforted from knowing that every evil has an expiry date; one day the veil will fade and the other Pea in your pod will know that women are not worth creating enmity over.

Posterity will forever use these twins as the perfect example as to what marrying an evil woman can do to a family's unity.

The evil wife is lucky I am not Okpara Jude, she would have been back to her maiden name since 2015.
She has not only divided a great family but has deprived the fans of Psquare from hearing great music.

This is why the bible is a complete book.
We've been warned not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers and for this reason did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob insist that their sons went back home to marry amongst their kin.
But the wayward one went against his late mom's dying wish and brought a termite-infested rotten log back home now no one can sleep in peace.

Tufiakwa!
2 green bottles were standing on the wall till one green bottle decided to carry condemned oil.
Now the condemned oil has stained both bottles and even the wall.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Alezy(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2020
backnbeta:

Your choice as well! But life is a school... I've been married for over 11 years now and I can tell you that you have peace of mind when you're able to respect people's choices, especially of spouse. Peter once said he only wanted his siblings to accept the fact that he's married to Lola, what's so hard about that? Just say hi to her and face your brother, chikena undecided
the way you said it now, its easy. Getting close to the enemy and managing to stay friends with them have put Africa in bondage. Many humans are suffering from this today. If your spirit don't feel comfortable with someone, don't hate them. Just live away from where there are, simple. But getting close and learning to live with them? U will be surprised things that will happen

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by ogmask: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2020
wirinet:

That's you. You don't expect everyone to think and behave like you under the same circumstances.
Me I don't believe in keeping enemies. Those that choose to keep enemity with me, that's their problem. If I see them in will greet them good morning, even if we haven't spoken for 14 years.

Lola likes to wish her husband's twin brother happy birthday on Instagram every year, even though they are not on talking terms. It is either Paul replies back on Instagram or completely ignore her. Getting angry and insulting on the same Instagram is immature.

When the person in question find your greeting and wishes repulsive would you rather continue. For me, she is deliberately widening the cracks. Why not let him be and allow things heal naturally. Forcing a birthday wish on him makes no sense really. There's fathers day, Christmas day, new year's Day, valentine's Day, new yam and so on, how many of these days does she reach out to him. How many times has she made an effort as she makes publicly during his birthday to reach out to him. I think she's pushing an agenda.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Divoc19(f): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2020
If only they can all grow up and agree to disagree.. life is too short to hold any grudge especially to the Okoyes.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2020
vickydevoka:

U funny. Are they together b4. They have already cut ties since.. dats y Peter de para. Person way una no de talk for almost 5 years go de come social media de do lyk say she no get issues with am. Forget I be Yoruba buh I go do waitin Paul do. My brother marry Edo na so we de face am.
if u look well u go see say na olive branch wey peter and wife dey extend so.. they want to reconcile with their brothes them make peace dey, but rudeboy no want gree.. no be so nau. na your blood brother be dis guy. brother and brother fight no suppose reach this extent wey reconciliation no go dey again. shuu.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by wirinet(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2020
ogmask:

When the person in question find your greeting and wishes repulsive would you rather continue. For me, she is deliberately widening the cracks. Why not let him be and allow things heal naturally. Forcing a birthday wish on him makes no sense really. There's fathers day, Christmas day, new year's Day, valentine's Day, new yam and so on, how many of these days does she reach out to him. How many times has she made an effort as she makes publicly during his birthday to reach out to him. I think she's pushing an agenda.
I don't understand how a simple greeting is deliberately widening the cracks. If a simple happy birthday can make you so angry, then you are very petty.

Lola was not forcing a birthday wish on Paul. Paul is an identical twin of her husband and not any other relation. They all (all three of them) have a relationship stretching back decades. Celebrating their birthdays and wishing both of them happy birthday must have been a habit that she had been doing for decades. You see that even when the beefing started 4 years ago, she did not stop the habit of wishing (and probably celebrating) both happy birthday.

Men should be more sensible and less emotional than woman. It's Paul and his brother Peter that can resolve their family feud, you can't put that responsibility on only Lola.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by wirinet(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2020
Alezy:
the way you said it now, its easy. Getting close to the enemy and managing to stay friends with them have put Africa in bondage. Many humans are suffering from this today. If your spirit don't feel comfortable with someone, don't hate them. Just live away from where there are, simple. But getting close and learning to live with them? U will be surprised things that will happen

False statement. In life there should be no permanent enemy and permanent friend. I have had the experience while at school that someone that I considered an enemy was the person that came to my rescue when I was in serious trouble. All my friends ran away.

What will be the issue or subject that will make someone a permanent and unforgivable enemy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Shadysen: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2020
DCatt:
There are things that come to mind when one thinks about Igbos and they are dishonesty, deceit and greed. I repeat you lied.
I am not an igbo man but ibibio man from akwa ibom State. nevertheless I careless about what you think!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2020
bignero:

This does not make sense.. Unless you don't understand whats being said here..

The lady is being snaky and you expect the brother to be happy.. We dont talk in private but you come on social media to wish me birthday.. What type of snake are you.. Unless you yourself are a witch.. [/b]These are traits of witchcraft.. Not all witchcraft is about flying[b]

Am talking based of experience of evil people ive lived with

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by sweetrace(f): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I'm a woman and I disagree. No one should have to put up with anyone they don't like.
They left him alone with his wife since he made his choice.

They don’t have to like her to be civil or accommodating. So far they live in different houses.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by ogmask: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2020
wirinet:

I don't understand how a simple greeting is deliberately widening the cracks. If a simple happy birthday can make you so angry, then you are very petty.

Lola was not forcing a birthday wish on Paul. Paul is an identical twin of her husband and not any other relation. They all (all three of them) have a relationship stretching back decades. Celebrating their birthdays and wishing both of them happy birthday must have been a habit that she had been doing for decades. You see that even when the beefing started 4 years ago, she did not stop the habit of wishing (and probably celebrating) both happy birthday.

Men should be more sensible and less emotional than woman. It's Paul and his brother Peter that can resolve their family feud, you can't put that responsibility on only Lola.

I hope u can see where the pettiness is coming from now? You do not force your greeting on someone else. Courtesy demands that your respect his wish if that is how he wants it. If someone says he doesn't fancy your approach you let him be. This is exactly the case here were pple like you feel he must accept or just ignore.
Male Lola leave the guy alone na. Abi na by force to greet again?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by pocohantas(f): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2020
PreyingMantis:
For the very first time, I'm so disappointed with you. Don't tell me you're one of those Aboki-worshipping folks from Southern Nigeria.

By the way, being a trophy wife will never guarantee happiness or peace of mind. The worst thing a woman can do to herself is to be married as a trophy wife. I guess you have an idea where every trophy belongs... Inside a cabinet. Confined to the dustbin of history as soon as the euphoria of victory wears away.

I feel bad knowing there were days I gave you any form of satisfaction.

PreyingMantis:
Poco where are you from?

Marine kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by bignero: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2020
vickydevoka:

Which one be snaky" abeg. English hard o. Very soon I go say person de dogy" bcus to de shout for me

When one is slithery, and slimmy, angry grin grin tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by PreyingMantis(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
pocohantas:

I feel bad knowing there were days I gave you any form of satisfaction.

Marine kingdom
Vile woman! Are you in any way going to reverse the satisfaction you already inadvertently gave? NO. You can only live with the pains... But again, you're not really as vile as you make out yourself to be since you're capable of giving some kind of satisfaction.

In the days of old, the sons of God came down to earth and married the daughters of men.... And they gave birth to giants. Now that marine spirits have invaded the earth and marrying the sons of men, what are you likely to produce? Dwarfs
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NSK4U(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
kingsavage:
skull mining like that anambra pastor....

....... hahahaha well yu can continue playing on yourself but everybody knows those that are fond of mining skull in Nigeria.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by LebenNG: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Lola ....

O ti fẹ ọmọ Ibo daran! grin

I wonder how a beautiful, corporate professional like you ended up with a family of riffraffs. The fame, I guess.

People wey for dey hustle travellers for Jibowu and Ojota if not for their cheap music that fortunately for them, spurred them into limelight.

Lọla, ti ẹ ba ẹ! Waa b'ẹru ẹ ni bode.
The Okoye Family only did her a favor. They not riff raffs, dey r decent singers with raw talent, you keyboard warriors never seem to amaze me.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by LebenNG: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
tamdun:

Abi, she should ignore those tribal bigot, when she was helping them financially, they didn't realise she's a yoruba woman, stupid people
Unku epping who? can i see the receipts?, baseless drum.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by LebenNG: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

He was advised never to marry that woman because what elders see while sitting even the young won't see that standing on an iroko tree.

See how she ruined a whole family
Of course The Okoyes never wanted her in the first place, how did they expect her to show them all the love, respect and attention afterwards
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by LebenNG: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Its like your in law never do you something before.

The last time I spoke to my eldest brother is in 2008 few months after he got married.

He cuts off all his extended family members including his mother. His Reasons ? Madam is not comfortable with our closeness and brotherly love.

Anyway time will tell.
dat ur bro wife don do sotin fr am.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Alezy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
wirinet:

False statement. In life there should be no permanent enemy and permanent friend. I have had the experience while at school that someone that I considered an enemy was the person that came to my rescue when I was in serious trouble. All my friends ran away.

What will be the issue or subject that will make someone a permanent and unforgivable enemy?
if u read the whole of my post you will understand I didn't agree with a permanent enemy. In fact, you aren't enemies cos bible kicks against it but you just know you can't stay together with this person not because he/she is your enemy but because your life styles don't match. If you still stick together against all odds, then there are bound to be troubles ahead.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by victorian(f): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
Paul had better accept the reality:

Lola has come to stay. And Peter is not ready to be a divorcee , while his brothers enjoy their homes as married men, even if she's close to 50 years old.
Her investments can not go to voicemail!

It is what it is ! She's not ready to be dumped !

Sorry Igbo people! grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by UCHIHAmask: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
omoolokunEsin:
Paul, this is highly unreasonable of you! You make it look like you and your Sister-in-Law are vying for a trophy. Quite bucolic the way you speak to her. Know what? Your tantrums here is unbecoming of a Star like you and it has really revealed the kind of bottled up anger you're carrying, year in year out like an albatross. You really fall my hand talking this way to a woman. If you ask me, looks like you're the one who has allowed bitterness of the liver to gnaw ceaselessly at your innards.

Wake up and be a man. Nothing your Sister-in-Law may have done is greater than what we Christians did to Jesus Christ.
If you had said "you fall my hand in talking this way to your (inlaw)",I would have reasoned with you but,saying "You really fall my hand talking this way to a (woman)" kind of show you as a pussy ass nigger or you might be a girl,there is nothing special in the term woman,make your points without attributing to gender,treat all humans good,so STF of with that illusive chivalrous stunts(ways of talking to a woman).

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Meet Denrele Edun's Wife-to-be / Gbemi Olateru Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photo) / Meet 25 Hottest Nigerian HAUSA Actresses Who Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.