Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' (75626 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by mascot345: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
omoolokunEsin:
Paul, this is highly unreasonable of you! You make it look like you and your Sister-in-Law are vying for a trophy. Quite bucolic the way you speak to her. Know what? Your tantrums here is unbecoming of a Star like you and it has really revealed the kind of bottled up anger you're carrying, year in year out like an albatross. You really fall my hand talking this way to a woman. If you ask me, looks like you're the one who has allowed bitterness of the liver to gnaw ceaselessly at your innards.

Wake up and be a man. Nothing your Sister-in-Law may have done is greater than what we Christians did to Jesus Christ.

This one pain this my Guy.

omo see grammar.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Eriokanmi: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
If you love your brother, you'll learn to live with his choice of woman! You Paul are too petty and unforgiving!
His nickname tells a lot about him...rudeboy
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by wirinet(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ochelyko1:

But now look at what it has caused, tearing two brothers apart, is dat the way forward, I know there is nothing wrong but one should know that there is implication when u marry an other woman bcus she will not respect u as she ought to respect u. Infact she will be expecting u to respect her bcus she is ur elder
I wonder where you got that notion from. And they told you that the age difference is what is tearing the brothers apart.
You have not seen an 18 year old "peperempe" wozing a baba old enough to be her father better slap in the name of love? Respect has little to do with age difference but sometimes with culture and the way you respect yourself. There are some cultures that has little regard for age as a criteria for respect, but position, wealth and influence.

Some people even think younger girls are more disrespectful than older and more matured girls.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
Paul is mad
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by wirinet(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Ain't gonna air so much of my personal life here but just know that this story is one I can relate with as a married woman myself... as a wife, you will receive love and welcome from most of your husband's family members but NEVER expect all of them to love you... there will always be one or two inlaws that aren't exactly your biggest fans..

Bottom line is I ain't no punk and I certainly ain't a hypocrite who would publicly post "happy birthday" to an inlaw that I haven't spoken to in 4 years! I find Lola's action unnecessary, attention-seeking and highly pretentious.

That's you. You don't expect everyone to think and behave like you under the same circumstances.
Me I don't believe in keeping enemies. Those that choose to keep enemity with me, that's their problem. If I see them in will greet them good morning, even if we haven't spoken for 14 years.

Lola likes to wish her husband's twin brother happy birthday on Instagram every year, even though they are not on talking terms. It is either Paul replies back on Instagram or completely ignore her. Getting angry and insulting on the same Instagram is immature.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by DCatt: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ok, I can swear I've heard people say Okrika are Igbos. Anyway Igbos can't go after Ijaw because it's their only hope when Nigeria breaks and to them anyone but Yoruba.
NORSIYK:

Paul's wife is an ijaw lady from Okrika Rivers State
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Collyno82(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
If you love your brother, you'll learn to live with his choice of woman! You Paul are too petty and unforgiving!
some women need self respect. You have not spoken to someone for 4 years, but you come to public domain to wish him a happy birthday to attend sainthood,,,, Amadi Ikwechei n' akwa echeki
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by DCatt: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
You are just scared of the truth.

I say you sound dumb and deceitful.

Don't waste your advice next time, you need it more. Keep it and read it to yourself in front of a mirror daily as a reminder of what is possible if you stop throwing what you don't want thrown back at you.

With the kind of hate you spew and show, only iddiots will buy the lies you are selling.
luminouz:

Can you hear yourself bro?

You sound myopic and immature.

Humans never cease to amaze me sha, always boxing themselves in with race,tribe, religion and other BS. They will.never consider possibilities, rather barriers..

It doesn't matter which tribe/race you were born, what matters is what legacy you leave behind when you DIE!!!. undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Halo22: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
This their matter is getting stronger day in day out. But I blame it on the both Niggers, I have not seen any woman that can cause such chaos between my siblings and I.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Coldsteel(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The vilest and cruelest of all serpents are the most subtle.

Don't worry Rudy
We see through her schemes and social media sainthood but we are comforted from knowing that every evil has an expiry date; one day the veil will fade and the other Pea in your pod will know that women are not worth creating enmity over.

Posterity will forever use these twins as the perfect example as to what marrying an evil woman can do to a family's unity.

The evil wife is lucky I am not Okpara Jude, she would have been back to her maiden name since 2015.
She has not only divided a great family but has deprived the fans of Psquare from hearing great music.

This is why the bible is a complete book.
We've been warned not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers and for this reason did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob insist that their sons went back home to marry amongst their kin.
But the wayward one went against his late mom's dying wish and brought a termite-infested rotten log back home now no one can sleep in peace.

Tufiakwa!
2 green bottles were standing on the wall till one green bottle decided to carry condemned oil.
Now the condemned oil has stained both bottles and even the wall.
Case 480
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by DCatt: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
There are things that come to mind when one thinks about Igbos and they are dishonesty, deceit and greed. I repeat you lied.
Shadysen:
I can swear with my life that what I said was true absolutely. this happened in imo state oguta precisely...I showed your people that we akwa ibomite fear no one but stands firm on our rights! I made them shake despite that they are more than us in that place.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Airtimex(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onyi22:
So na Yoruba woman scattered this handsome twins?
Afonjas and their miserable way of doing things.

You are a woman, plz don't be like that.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by dawizzy200(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin grin grin ;DStraight Up ma Gee grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Paul and Peter are pussy ass niggarrs...

These has nothing to do with the wife...

Except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for this hatred...
Even as at that them supposed don settle

Anyway what do i know .....am just a drunkard, a weed smoker and a pussy banger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by luminouz(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
DCatt:
You are just scared of the truth.

I say you sound dumb and deceitful.

Don't waste your advice next time, you need it more. Keep it and read it to yourself in front of a mirror daily as a reminder of what is possible if you stop throwing what you don't want thrown back at you.

With the kind of hate you spew and show, only iddiots will buy the lies you are selling.

Everything you said is sadly the truth about you. Your writeup confirmed this.

I'm even Yoruba BTW. In my family, we don't date or marry based on tribe or race. Evil is genderless and tribe less/raceless.

You will soon see that hatred consumes none but the bearer, from the inside.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NSK4U(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jackson105:

So u are saying Lola has bad attitudes towards okoye family, that's why dey hater her?

I haven't been with her in person but I'm certain that the whole family will not detest her for anything if not for her character and the early she makes peace with them, the better for her there 'cos she ain't gonna live with her husband forever.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by kingsavage: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
NSK4U:

....... hahahaha e pain yu!

Locate d nearest sniper seller's shop and do d needful. Truth remains that Igbos will continue to give brainless folks like you headache with their success stories daily until you get a life.
success stories like that igbo drug dealer on front page..
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
She’s manipulative. she’s manipulative. I wonder what she manipulated. They still haven’t said one thing she did to them.

People are divided along tribal lines in their support for either side. But I see it from a Nigerian perspective. Maybe she didn’t initially come across to them as the doormat type of woman coupled with her being from a different tribe, hence their mom didn’t like her before she died and they carried on that dislike.

Anita will be the good wife because she’s from their side. Things she will get away with, Lola will be vilified for. I hope she ignores them henceforth. Sending someone happy birthday on Instagram can also be a way of reaching out. If he had replied “thank you “ to the post, maybe they would have been talking by now.

But he probably wants a kindred meeting with cows and goats killed before he talks to her again. The typical egotistic igbo man.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by TheMostComplex1: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lola is being mischievous she needs to respect herself how can you be sending message to someone you're not in good terms with on social media every year?

This your messages are causing problems yet you won't stop meaning you have a bad reason.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NSK4U(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
kingsavage:
success stories like that igbo drug dealer on front page..

Yes, at least not skull mining hobby job for some familiar people
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by TheMostComplex1: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
wirinet:

That's you. You don't expect everyone to think and behave like you under the same circumstances.
Me I don't believe in keeping enemies. Those that choose to keep enemity with me, that's their problem. If I see them in will greet them good morning, even if we haven't spoken for 14 years.

Lola likes to wish her husband's twin brother happy birthday on Instagram every year, even though they are not on talking terms. It is either Paul replies back on Instagram or completely ignore her. Getting angry and insulting on the same Instagram is immature.

I don't think so cos it's not by force to wish somebody happy birthday.

For peace sake desist from what's not your business in other words mind your business
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by kingsavage: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
NSK4U:

Yes, at least not skull mining hobby job for some familiar people
skull mining like that anambra pastor....
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by cococandy(f): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Exactly. If she was such a terrible person, how come she has managed to make their brother happy all these years? They’ll keep pushing until they break up the marriage. Then they’ll turn around to say “we said so”.

Even if I don’t like an in-law , after these years have gone by, I can put my misgivings aside just so as not to ruin the happiness she is giving my sibling.

I wonder if they want them to break up after years of marriage so their brother can marry someone from their tribe and the children will have to deal with a broken family. Maybe then they’ll be happy.
NoToPile:

@bolded exactly, this lady has been insulted back to back, The children are grown, they have been married for years she deserves his respect as the wife of the sibling. The children are old enough to use SM and they will be reading what their uncle is posting insulting their mother, don't these people think at all ni, can't you at least for the sake of your nephew and niece be reasonable.

It will be hard for the twins to be in good terms with the way his wife has been insulted sha.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by deeva2: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onyi22:
So na Yoruba woman scattered this handsome twins?
Afonjas and their miserable way of doing things.

Yet, All your brothers made their money from the same miserable afonjas communities...May God forgive you
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by eyinjuege: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Ain't gonna air so much of my personal life here but just know that this story is one I can relate with as a married woman myself... as a wife, you will receive love and welcome from most of your husband's family members but NEVER expect all of them to love you... there will always be one or two inlaws that aren't exactly your biggest fans..

Bottom line is I ain't no punk and I certainly ain't a hypocrite who would publicly post "happy birthday" to an inlaw that I haven't spoken to in 4 years! I find Lola's action unnecessary, attention-seeking and highly pretentious.

But same Lola doesn't post Jude on his birthday.
She only does this because he's her husband's identical twin, and she respects the "bond" between them.
I believe she genuinely wants peace between them and he doesn't want that.
You can only talk to someone that wants to talk to you. It's not bad she wishes the twins a happy birthday and remind them to repair their relationship even as everyone has left them to their wahala

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
I’m Igbo and I agree with you to an extent.
Simply because I know not everyone or every part is like this. But Anambra tribalism is on steroids.
They don’t even want to marry other igbo people.

Had a friend divorced in his 40s after having teenage kids and the main issue is that he never listened to his mother on whom to marry. The sister of this person too ended up divorced. All due to family interference.

Other igbos call them “Ndi mmanyi si “ meaning “our mother said”. Once their moms said something (especially regarding your choice of spouse), it’s final.

Who wants that kind of daily frustration?
naijadrivablog:
What is happening between Paul and Rudy is just TRIBALISM. Just because one married a Yoruba wife, who seemingly stood by him when he had nothing. Even if she is older, does it matter Why do people get married, is it not to have children Lola has kids so why the fuss
And they are happy.

Igbos, I dare say suffer from Ancient hatred from other tribes, which is reinforced by INTRA-ethnic hatred.

Listen to Nnewisuper, juliusmalema etc who are seemingly Igbo's always castigate non Anambrianians. The worst is Nnewi people. If you are dating an Nnewi lady but you are not from Nnewi and surrounding Nnobi et all, they won't marry you.

Not just Anambrianians, even other Igbo's castigate Ebonyians as "third class Wawa Igbo's".

Most Anambra families hardly allows their children to marry non-Anambrianians.

Before you bash me, I am talking from experience, not just hear say and I am from East of the Niger.

The non-unity of Ndigbo will make it hard for Igbo's to produce a President.

Take for example when Peter Obi was nominated the VP, not that they have won o, Ohaneze and SE Governors objected.

I tire for una abeg.

Igbo's rise beyond ethnic sentiments.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by ebenezer202l(f): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
foolish post
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NoToPile: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
cococandy:
Exactly. If she was such a terrible person, how come she has managed to make their brother happy all these years? They’ll keep pushing until they break up the marriage. Then they’ll turn around to say “we said so”.

Even if I don’t like an in-law , after these years have gone by, I can put my misgivings aside just so as not to ruin the happiness she is giving my sibling

I wonder if they want them to break up after years of marriage so their brother can marry someone from their tribe and the children will have to deal with a broken family. Maybe then they’ll be happy.

The bolded is what reasonable people do, I doubt they would rest even if the marriage breaks, bitterness of this kind transcends that.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NoToPile: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
bukatyne:

His post was very disrespectful to Lola and his brother.

Interestingly, Peter has never had any scuffle with Paul's and Jude's wives (at least online).

Very very disrespectful and some men will never let it slide.

Its reasonable and mature not to insult the wife, throw your trantrums as usual but leave his wife and children out of it .
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by DCatt: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
You are full of shhitt, gbewudani Yoruba if you are really one.

You are either a monkey or just got to nairaland today. You could even be an impostor, either way you don't know what you are saying.

Fine if your family is a doormat, doorstopper and suffer Stockholm syndrome. My family don't reward bad behavior, we treat people the way they treat others.
luminouz:

Everything you said is sadly the truth about you. Your writeup confirmed this.

I'm even Yoruba BTW. In my family, we don't date or marry based on tribe or race. Evil is genderless and tribe less/raceless.

You will soon see that hatred consumes none but the bearer, from the inside.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
DCatt:
You are full of shhitt, gbewudani Yoruba if you are really one.

You are either a monkey or just got to nairaland today. You could even be an impostor, either way you don't know what you are saying.

Fine if your family is a doormat, doorstopper and suffer Stockholm syndrome. My family don't reward bad behavior, we treat people the way they treat others.

My profile is enough to answer your questions and no sane Yoruba man behaves raucously like you just did. Haba, we are called omoluabis for a reason..
Check my response and check yours here, isn't it evident that hate breeds in you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Gbemi Olateru Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photo) / Meet Denrele Edun's Wife-to-be / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.