Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,914 members, 7,824,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' (75672 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by YoungAncient1: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jonathan39:
The mother did want her and she insisted in entering the family. Paul and Jude saw that as an affront against their mom, thats is the problem. I pity the lady sha
it is not their mother's decision who they would marry. I am sure why she didn't want Lola was either because of her age or tribe. She didn't insist on entering, Peter chose to marry her despite their resistance. It is also his duty to protect her knowing she's on hostile ground. To me, there is no case for her to answer.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Jonathan39: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
The case for her to answer is what she is currently going through. Her age is a factor to consider, there are many igbos married to Yorubas. In Anambra state, mother's have a big role to play when it comes to who their son will marry. When your mother in-law to be says she don't want you, and you insist and enter, na war be that
YoungAncient1:
it is not their mother's decision who they would marry. I am sure why she didn't want Lola was either because of her age or tribe. She didn't insist on entering, Peter chose to marry her despite their resistance. It is also his duty to protect her knowing she's on hostile ground. To me, there is no case for her to answer.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by LebenNG: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
jneutron4000:
Yoruba Woman no gree learn. STOP MARRYING IGBOS, THEY ARE HORRIBLE. WE YORUBAS SHOULD START DISCRIMINATING AGAINST MIX BLOOD WITH IGBOS TO SEND STRONG WARNINGS TO THOSE YORUBA LADIES PLANNING TO MARRY OYAMIRI. ADEYINKA GRANDSON WARNED YORUBA LADIES IN SEXUAL POLITICS BUT THEY NO WAN LEARN
so much cry on "dety girls" on marrying "clean, generous and handsome" igbo men, why not also channel this same energy on calling out yeloba boys from chasing after "fresh wine" igbo girls like he goats
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Neddstark: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
omoolokunEsin:
Paul, this is highly unreasonable of you! You make it look like you and your Sister-in-Law are vying for a trophy. Quite bucolic the way you speak to her. Know what? Your tantrums here is unbecoming of a Star like you and it has really revealed the kind of bottled up anger you're carrying, year in year out like an albatross. You really fall my hand talking this way to a woman. If you ask me, looks like you're the one who has allowed bitterness of the liver to gnaw ceaselessly at your innards.

Wake up and be a man. Nothing your Sister-in-Law may have done is greater than what we Christians did to Jesus Christ.

All his life he has built up a good relationship with the person he arrived this world with. Only for it to be destroyed with her impact. You cannot expect him not to express his anger about her.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by LebenNG: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
jneutron4000:
Yoruba Woman no gree learn. STOP MARRYING IGBOS, THEY ARE HORRIBLE. WE YORUBAS SHOULD START DISCRIMINATING AGAINST MIX BLOOD WITH IGBOS TO SEND STRONG WARNINGS TO THOSE YORUBA LADIES PLANNING TO MARRY OYAMIRI. ADEYINKA GRANDSON WARNED YORUBA LADIES IN SEXUAL POLITICS BUT THEY NO WAN LEARN
Ehn ehn so much noise for "dety" yrloba gals dying over igbo boys, why can't you channel this same energy on your men chasing igbo girls all around town
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Ochelyko1: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
wirinet:

I wonder where you got that notion from. And they told you that the age difference is what is tearing the brothers apart.
You have not seen an 18 year old "peperempe" wozing a baba old enough to be her father better slap in the name of love? Respect has little to do with age difference but sometimes with culture and the way you respect yourself. There are some cultures that has little regard for age as a criteria for respect, but position, wealth and influence.

Some people even think younger girls are more disrespectful than older and more matured girls.

Let me ask u, can u tell me what cause the problem of the two brothers in the first place? Do ur investigation and use ur common sense to analyze it den u can come back and comment on my comment
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by magicminister: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2020
masterP042:

Guy u be simp oo.. So u go fight your mother because of woman or so called wife.. Nawa o. This simping level is on drugs

I’ll protect my woman the way I want my sister to be protected and the way my dad protected my mom!
If you disrespect my woman to her face, you disrespect me. This applies to even my grand mother!!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by masterP042(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2020
magicminister:

I’ll protect my woman the way I want my sister to be protected and the way my dad protected my mom!
If you disrespect my woman to her face, you disrespect me. This applies to even my grand mother!!
No woman will choose you before her family.
Secondly, your mom and family that you've known for many years and a woman you've just met for few years, who would u trust more? Unless maybe you come from one of those dysfunctional homes, or a family where there's unhealthy competition and no love.
For me, my wife should be a part of my bigger family, and not her making me go solo, and detaching from my family, that has always struggled since I was born to make me who I am today.. Nothing can come between me and my family.. Always and forever
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by lagosrd: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Bigots. Your brother has left that level
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by magicminister: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
masterP042:

No woman will choose you before her family.
Secondly, your mom and family that you've known for many years and a woman you've just met for few years, who would u trust more? Unless maybe you come from one of those dysfunctional homes, or a family where there's unhealthy competition and no love.
For me, my wife should be a part of my bigger family, and not her making me go solo, and detaching from my family, that has always struggled since I was born to make me who I am today.. Nothing can come between me and my family.. Always and forever

It’s one thing to have “reservations” about my partner and to privately tell me as a family or close friend. But if you disrespect my woman to her face, then that’s a disrespect to me. Being family does not give you any right to disrespect my woman to her face. If you feel some type of way, talk to me in private but if you disrespect her TO HER FACE, I’ll be up in arms in her defense. It’s just simple principle! All relationships are built on mutual respect and any relationship where there isn’t mutual respect will lead to a breakdown of such relationship!

How would you feel if your in-laws disrespect your sister? Or your fathers side disrespect your mother? If you’re not comfortable with such thoughts, then why are you comfortable with disrespecting another man’s daughter?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by ovanda(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
backnbeta:
If you love your brother, you'll learn to live with his choice of woman! You Paul are too petty and unforgiving!
straight up fact.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by zedman1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
NNC5:

which friend told you that?
LIAR LIAR Agbada on fire.

dump who...
this expired piss of trash, over-makeup grandmother should be lucky to see a fine and tough guy like Paul near her bed.

thats why she stuck her tentacles on the weak-minded Peter who will go for anything on skirts.
There's an ignore button in my brain, I pressed it as soon as I saw your mention but that button comes back up whenever I have a drink bro. Why call me a liar? Why take my assumption that he was probably dumped as a fact? See, I know why some of y'all are against that dude but I don't want to sound bigoted like most of y'all here....I just hope I wouldn't blame the bottles tomorrow for replying to your mention.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by DCatt: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
You care and that'swhy you ar e denying your tribe.
Shadysen:
I am not an igbo man but ibibio man from akwa ibom State. nevertheless I careless about what you think!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by DCatt: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
No, only the insecure do that.

You will only find people begging Yoruba on social media to speak english because they don't understand Yoruba. You will never find any other language be threated that way, I wonder why.
vickydevoka:

Every language does dat.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Zeinymira(f): 1:13am On Nov 22, 2020
crackhaus:

I share this sentiment.

I mean, for someone who knew that public perception already swayed towards the direction of her being responsible for the brothers' break-up, and given this information about how she and Paul have not spoken for such a long time, I consider it very pretentious and a wee bit malicious to go about wishing him a happy birthday on social media.

If she really intended to make peace by being the mature one who makes the first move of reconciliation, then it's best to do it PRIVATELY – pick up the phone and call.
At least there ought to have been an open line of communication between them before going public on the internet with unnecessary attention-seeking gestures.
Every year Lola wishes Andre and the twins happy birthday. If you follow them on social media you will see that Andre and Aliona are close friends, they have many videos together. Anita and Paul Okoye never reciprocated. Aliona modelled for Tanco (Anita's brand) last year.
Peter first child is about eleven years, he uses social media. He would definitely come across Paul's vile posts.....this fight will eventually become generational.
You can call someone out without insultive words. And this person his your brother's wife, not GF. The disrespect is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by wirinet(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Jonathan39:
The mother did want her and she insisted in entering the family. Paul and Jude saw that as an affront against their mom, thats is the problem. I pity the lady sha

Abeg explain what you mean by "she insisted in entering the family". You mean she proposed to Peter, gave Peter an engagement and wedding ring and then took her family to pay the bride price of Peter?

Or

You mean that when Peter came on his knees professing his undying and everlasting love, pleading for Lola to marry him, she should refused to prove to Paul and Jude that she did not "insist in entering the family"?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by wirinet(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2020
Zeinymira:

Every year Lola wishes Andre and the twins happy birthday. If you follow them on social media you will see that Andre and Aliona are close friends, they have many videos together. Anita and Paul Okoye never reciprocated. Aliona modelled for Tanco (Anita's brand) last year.
Peter first child is about eleven years, he uses social media. He would definitely come across Paul's vile posts.....this fight will eventually become generational.
You can call someone out without insultive words. And this person his your brother's wife, not GF. The disrespect is too much.
Don't mind them. People supporting Paul's childish rants are very negative people with negative energy. A matured man or woman would not insult other family members in front of their children, as it will always affect relationships between the children and poison family relationships in general.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Boxer007(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
victorian:
Paul had better accept the reality:

Lola has come to stay. And Peter is not ready to be a divorcee , while his brothers enjoy their homes as married men, even if she's close to 50 years old.
Her investments can not go to voicemail!

It is what it is ! She's not ready to be dumped !

Sorry Igbo people! grin

Hi. I do not like you. You look like the type who steal our men.Please go away. No Man want you here and no man like you please.. Leave men along so we can be happier. We dont need your female stress please
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NdigboWorldwide: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2020
cococandy:
I’m Igbo and I agree with you to an extent.
Simply because I know not everyone or every part is like this. But Anambra tribalism is on steroids.
They don’t even want to marry other igbo people.

Had a friend divorced in his 40s after having teenage kids and the main issue is that he never listened to his mother on whom to marry. The sister of this person too ended up divorced. All due to family interference.

Other igbos call them “Ndi mmanyi si “ meaning “our mother said”. Once their moms said something (especially regarding your choice of spouse), it’s final.

Who wants that kind of daily frustration?

Ah, you get mouth o, Abeg no dey insult Anambra people Na, which one is "tribalism on steroid again"?.

Abeg do you have web site where you post how you make you foods, that is my concern and reason i dey follow you, oyigbo food no go kill me.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by cococandy(f): 6:27am On Nov 26, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Ah, you get mouth o, Abeg no dey insult Anambra people Na, which one is "tribalism on steroid again"?.

Abeg do you have web site where you post how you make you foods, that is my concern and reason i dey follow you, oyigbo food no go kill me.

No website. Lol. Sorry
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NdigboWorldwide: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2020
cococandy:

No website. Lol. Sorry

Ah. This is unfair, why posting all those without websites Na? Chai, you just dey eat only you one.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by cococandy(f): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Blogging is work. My hands are full
NdigboWorldwide:

Ah. This is unfair, why posting all those without websites Na? Chai, you just dey eat only you one.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NdigboWorldwide: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2020
cococandy:
Blogging is work. My hands are full
But if I asked for direction or how to you can please provide for any Igbo Soup, What they cook in Geneva is rubbish.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by cococandy(f): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

But if I asked for direction or how to you can please provide for any Igbo Soup, What they cook in Geneva is rubbish.
YouTube is my best friend smiley. Just type whatever recipe and it will pop with videos and instructions and you can always rewind and pause. I use it a lot.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NdigboWorldwide: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2020
cococandy:

YouTube is my best friend smiley. Just type whatever recipe and it will pop with videos and instructions and you can always rewind and pause. I use it a lot.

Ok thanks, since you use YouTube, then I can do too, I did not even think about that, but I will ask you recommend me best channel link instead of me surfing to get, there was a lady in the food section I saw her website while checking the food section while ago before the covid-19, I can't remember her user name so I thought you were the one, as your food pictures are sparkling like hers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / The Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sex Tape Exposed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.