Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help (2204 Views)

Who Wants To Make Money / Sell Your Used/unwanted Stuffs Direct To End Users With This App / Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Valueson: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hello brothers and sisters if any reading this. Like, the country is already tough and we don't deserve any bad again on top.

I got money for my PayPal but when I want to transfer to credit card it displays this.

"Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later"

The account is verified and I'm using a dollar visa card.

Dubai PayPal

Pls help a brother and save his career.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Valueson:
Hello brothers and sisters if any reading this. Like, the country is already tough and we don't deserve any bad again on top.

I got money for my PayPal but when I want to transfer to credit card it displays this.

Dubai PayPal

If you can send then bring it I will buy
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Valueson: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
I wanna withdraw not selling. Already have plans with it.
Sir.
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by egbeocha(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dey have to charge u $5, why withdrawing 150 instead of 148? Better still, sell it out. I can buy dem
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by egbeocha(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Valueson:

Dubai PayPal

Am sorry dey didn't taught u well b4 using PayPal. Wat am seeing in ur address bar shows how incompetent u re in dealing with PayPal in Nigeria. D next thing will be ban, u better sell it out brow.
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by leonard002(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
E fit be say him no dey naija na
egbeocha:

Am sorry dey didn't taught u well b4 using PayPal. Wat am seeing in ur address bar shows how incompetent u re in dealing with PayPal in Nigeria. D next thing will be ban, u better sell it out brow.
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Cecegracen: 4:04am On Nov 20, 2020
Listen to me at OP, it is normal. Probably you didn't allow the fund to stay at least 12 to 24 hours after receiving it before trying to transfer. Allow it for a day, then transfer it will go through, sometimes if u try transferring immediately after receiving the funds, PayPal will see it as a fraudulent move. As for the person saying transfer 148 cuz of 5$ fees, you can transfer all ur funds then u will see where they show the fees and how much u will get.
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Valueson: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Thank you @Cecegracen. Let me login changing the URL and see what it will bring up. Thanks for your input.
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Valueson: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2020
egbeocha:

Hey, thank you. Even though you spoke harshly to me without proffering a solution.

But from your harsh words I knew what to do so thanks anyways.

I appreciate you being rude to a solution.
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Valueson: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Here is a test transaction I just did.

It was successful. Waiting for alert.

Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Cecegracen: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
It has entered your account, u won't get any alert just check your balance either through app or through web
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by seyoops4u: 12:43am On Nov 21, 2020
you got that error because you were trying to transfer all the 150USD without leaving behind the charges, i think around 2USD or so.
that means, you'll be able to transfer only 148usd or so.

try that and give a feedback here....

Valueson:

Dubai PayPal

Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by imrpee: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2020
Valueson:
Here is a test transaction I just did.

It was successful. Waiting for alert.
How did you manage to fix it. I'm facing the same issue. Can you guide me through.
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Valueson: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2020
imrpee:
How did you manage to fix it. I'm facing the same issue. Can you guide me through.

Which PayPal are you using?
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by imrpee: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Valueson:

Which PayPal are you using?
Lesotho
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Valueson: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2020
imrpee:
Lesotho

I don't use Lesotho, but here is what to do.

Access PayPal via the main Lesotho URL. From there logins and try again.
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
imrpee:
Lesotho
How do u withdraw money from your Lesotho PayPal.
I am considering opening a PayPal account that withdraws fund.
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by imrpee: 12:19am On Dec 06, 2020
Crimpsy:

How do u withdraw money from your Lesotho PayPal.
I am considering opening a PayPal account that withdraws fund.
Via Uba africard
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2020
Valueson:

Dubai PayPal

Which career??
I hope you're not a "Yahoo" boy?
If you are, just know you don't even have a career that would be ended by PayPal.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2020
imrpee:
Via Uba africard
Thanks,
Can't I use my master card to withdraw funds
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by egbeocha(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Crimpsy:

Thanks,

He told u Africard and u re still asking like a typical Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by imrpee: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Crimpsy:

Thanks,
No you can't.
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
egbeocha:

He told u Africard and u re still asking like a typical Nigerian
I don,'t know that was why I asked,
As a student don't u ask your lecturer questions to topics u don't understand and I have not used PayPal withdrawal before I just want to confirm before I test the water
Thanks
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
imrpee:
No you can't.
thanks boss
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by egbeocha(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2020
Crimpsy:

I don,'t know that was why I asked,
As a student don't u ask your lecturer questions to topics u don't understand and I have not used PayPal withdrawal before I just want to confirm before I test the water
Thanks

OK no problem. U can Read more on PayPal account's management and usage to avoid unnecessary limiting ooo.
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by rant19ade: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Can anyone put me through on how to setup this Lesotho or UAE PayPal account.
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
egbeocha:

OK no problem. U can Read more on PayPal account's management and usage to avoid unnecessary limiting ooo.
Kk
Re: Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
rant19ade:
Can anyone put me through on how to setup this Lesotho or UAE PayPal account.
I can set it up for u for a token, DM me

(1) (Reply)

How ZUGACOIN Is Scamming People / Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly / $1000 Monthly Perfect Money Bonus: Legit Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.