Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report (37710 Views)

Governor Bala Mohammed Threatens To Quit Atiku Campaign / EndSARS: Ezekwesili Reacts To FG's Threat To Sanction CNN / DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Ebukaicey(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Igbochief001:
What can u do to CNN ? Just shut up oga

he think say na NTA� wey them dey control
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Pecuman: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
munstaqq:

She said 7 deaths to the Canadian Parliament

Link, then
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by madridsta007(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Basher8583:

Please what has North and Buhari got to do with this. CNN will still retract the story because it lacks substance. Imagin using social media as evidence. Its a shame that CNN will allow the Nigerian children of perdition to disgrace it like this.

Where are the bodies of those supposedly killed by Boko Haram? Where are their relatives?
All fake news to discredit a functional Buhari government. Where are the bodies?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Daftyouth(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
ba7man:
I keep saying it that if the soldiers truly opened fire on that crowd with Ak-47s, nobody will be able to hide the evidences and the dead.

Too many Daft people in this Country.

Eh, who dey call me? angry
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
CNN is in trouble
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by emmyN(m): 12:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Golan007:

And their families eliminated.

How would their families know they are dead when they haven't seen a body?
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by emmyN(m): 12:11am On Nov 20, 2020
picklighthouse:

You see we've had these argument too many times. Sadly anybody that raises the point is vilified and castigated. But the issue is till there. Was it right for protesters to be shot at? No. Especially when they were unarmed.

But for heavens sake where is the massacre? People doesn't seems to know what a massacre is. Maybe they need to look it up in the dictionary. 70 people killed, 30 people dead, Lekki massacre, whatever happened to the bodies? Don't they have families that could come forward? Nigerians should be wiser than this. Don't let these media houses set your country on fire for nothing.

Where did the first report of the alleged massacre originate from? DJ Switch right? What did she say happened to the bodies? Now if you are a family of one of the victim, how would you come forward when you haven't seen the corpse of your relation?

Now if you haven't been selectively blind, there have been numerous missing person reports flying about the social media space since the incident, and quite possibly many will not be reported in connection to the protest because their families may not have known they were there in the first place.

I hate to lecture people. Don't let me do this again angry.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BafanaBafana: 4:01am On Nov 20, 2020
josielewa:
you are a fool... Why will soldiers go there in the 1st place with live bullets..., and why the earlier denial of their presence....you my friend lack sense...
You of all people shouldn't be talking about sense. So because soldiers were there with live bullets according to you, it means people were killed?
I know you are the wisest in your village but you can do better
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BafanaBafana: 4:06am On Nov 20, 2020
haymekus:

You’re very daft

Soon you and the people known to you will be massacred by the Nigeria government
I have sense more than your father. I would have prayed for you and your family to be wrongly labelled murderers but I don't know if you actually are seeing the way you are angered when you hear there was no massacre.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BafanaBafana: 4:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Abiboss:

You lots still believe the words of the same military who(1) lied that they were never at the scene(2)lied that they were there but never discharged bullet(3)lied that they discharged but used training billets(4)lied that they shot into the air?
No I don't believe sh*t from the government. I also don't believe anything from those who were posting fake pics and passing them off as victims of the shootings. So you see, there are lies on both ends, in cases like this, you eliminate all the improbable and what you have left is the truth. Logic
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BafanaBafana: 4:14am On Nov 20, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:

Continue deceiving yourself.. You think everybody will be gulilibe like you?
You don't even know what gullible means
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BafanaBafana: 4:19am On Nov 20, 2020
themaestro08:

You know the Nigerian army are notorious for carting away with dead bodies after brutalising them to avoid being implicated? Right?
I don't know that. If you can give me instances please.
And also instances where someone was killed by the military and the family, friends, neighbours, colleagues etc have not spoken up
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BafanaBafana: 4:20am On Nov 20, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Let your conscience feed on this.
That is the massacre Abi?
Mu.mu
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BafanaBafana: 4:21am On Nov 20, 2020
BRASH:
Why are you crying ?
Nobody was killed, but we just love to see the evil government and their gullible surpporters cry
I know how painful it is to be exposed.
Hahahahahaha
Dry!
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BafanaBafana: 4:25am On Nov 20, 2020
nerd004:

If you say so bro

Where are the family members of the shites massacre in 2016

Where are the family members of Ipob massacre 2017

Where are the family members of the massacre in Baga 2011

We have an Army that is good at killing and hiding evidence....They did it with shites , now it's Lekki...but God dey sha...This guys would pay

Thank you you gave instances. All these instances you mentioned, are not hidden. People came out to tell us their loved ones were killed, in the shite case, names of the victims were published, we also saw bodies.
Why is this particular one now an audio
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BafanaBafana: 4:28am On Nov 20, 2020
emmyN:

How would their families know they are dead when they haven't seen a body?
See reasoning abeg
Has anyone said his child went for protest and didn't return?
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Xzellentgraphic: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2020
BafanaBafana:

You don't even know what gullible means
Why dont you school me on what it is now...mr know it all
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2020
BafanaBafana:

That is the massacre Abi?
Mu.mu

Abusing does not give your point credence. The fact is that the Military fired live ammunitions on innocent, peaceful protesters who had done nothing wrong.

To people like you, lives mean nothing, to me, even if no life was lost, the crime of shooting at peaceful protesters is grave, let alone some with bullet wounds and some dead.

So you can abuse me, it does not change the fact that a grave crime was committed that day
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by zinodizt: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Start looking for it.. the bitterness and your ill mannered attitude says a lot about u. You think everyone will be like you that collect 2k to sell their birthright on the polling booth... you can go and look for the video yourself since you have eyes and have refused to use it. I see how intelligent u are.
PataAlhaja:

Omugọ ... and the video showed the soldiers firing shots directly at the protestants?

O gọ ṣa.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by emmyN(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2020
BafanaBafana:

See reasoning abeg
Has anyone said his child went for protest and didn't return?

No, because you are blind and can't see the numerous missing person reports flying in public space since the incident. Even a call for identification of corpses in Lagos pathology has someone escaped you sight.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by orisa37: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2020
fg-unhappy-with-cnn-report-on-lekki-shootings-threatens-action.

CNN ALREADY KNOWS YOU'RE A FEUDAL AUTOCRACY. SO TOUCH CNN AND YOU'RE DEAD.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Omooba77: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2020
GoodGovernance:

Are you that daft?
Was the notice referring to bodies from Lekki shootings?
Or The Army dumped the dead bodies at LASUTH?
Do you even appreciate the distance from Lekki to LASUTH?
What a clown!
May God save you from your own self!
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by josielewa(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
BafanaBafana:

You of all people shouldn't be talking about sense. So because soldiers were there with live bullets according to you, it means people were killed?
I know you are the wisest in your village but you can do better
just use ya head...live bullets on unarmed protesters... Man your brain ooze to the high heavens
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
BigBashiru:

The African man isn't a natural redpiller. The African man embeds the highest levels of toxic masculinity among all males.

Toxic masculinity is in every culture dont stereotype Africa u racist
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
BafanaBafana:

I have sense more than your father. I would have prayed for you and your family to be wrongly labelled murderers but I don't know if you actually are seeing the way you are angered when you hear there was no massacre.

You fool, see this

https://www.nairaland.com/6271414/mainland-hospital-not-allowed-release
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by jubilee55f: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lai Mohammed. Buhari's stooge. They were seen as messiahs before 2015. Until they were exposed with time and Nigerians became wiser.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BafanaBafana: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by picklighthouse: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
emmyN:

Where did the first report of the alleged massacre originate from? DJ Switch right? What did she say happened to the bodies? Now if you are a family of one of the victim, how would you come forward when you haven't seen the corpse of your relation?

Now if you haven't been selectively blind, there have been numerous missing person reports flying about the social media space since the incident, and quite possibly many will not be reported in connection to the protest because their families may not have known they were there in the first place.

I hate to lecture people. Don't let me do this again angry.

You just cracked me up. How many paragraphs did you write and you're talking about giving a lecture? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured / AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading / Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.