Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report (37738 Views)

Governor Bala Mohammed Threatens To Quit Atiku Campaign / EndSARS: Ezekwesili Reacts To FG's Threat To Sanction CNN / DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Xzellentgraphic: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
BafanaBafana:
The proof that the massacre took place is that CNN reported it. Very funny I must say. Even the haters aka Trump lovers are now cheering CNN.
There was shooting at Lekki toll gate, no doubt about that, but the question is, who was killed?
There has never been a time in this country where people are killed by the government and no family or friends can come out to say they were killed. This is the defence they put up when we ask them to tell us who was killed. Curious individuals even contributed money as reward for anyone who can come up with at least a verifiable identity of someone killed, all we hear is that the government also wants to kill them.
Same people who were forcing the Buhari is dead and Buhari is a clone theory down our throats now wants is to believe that some unknown persons were massacred by the Nigerian government.
Continue deceiving yourself.. You think everybody will be gulilibe like you?
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by murmee: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
ba7man:
I keep saying it that if the soldiers truly opened fire on that crowd with Ak-47s, nobody will be able to hide the evidences and the dead.

Too many daft people in this Country.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Kayharry(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
This is how the outside world see us in Nigeria .

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by TheGift: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
rossniti:

Shut up. Why do you trust CNN? You actually think they care about you? Mumu slave people. Go and watch their so called video evidence, and there is still NO EVIDENCE of soldiers shooting people at Lekki. No use una brain. Mumu slaves.

You shut up! Before CNN your FG has been telling all kinds of lies about the incident, beginning with the claim that they were not there, then they were there but shot in the air. Why did they take down the CCTV and turn out the lights before they started to shoot their shots? YOU really need to SHUT UP! And use your brain for a second. You MAY realize that CNN is not our real problem in this country.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by galaxy2020(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
The army took the bodies to the military hospital to cover up everything.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by gift2xl: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
No sense.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by kilmot: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
alasane:

we also pray some of you that want to destabilize this country with every pretext so your family will be destabilized as well,,,just say ameen

If that is what I want, then Amen to your prayers.

That is boldness, why don't you say Amen to the one I prayed.

May whatever happened at Lekki toll gate happen to you and your family.

Just say Amen like I did to your prayer to confirm no one was killed.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by tsagir(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
NOTHING CONCERN ME WITH THAT .
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by alasane: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
kilmot:

If that is what I want, then Amen to your prayers.

That is boldness, why don't you say Amen to the one I prayed.

May whatever happened at Lekki toll gate happen to you and your family.

Just say Amen like I did to your prayer to confirm no one was killed.

and what happen to DPO in igando,mushin and PH all befall your entire generations as well
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by IJOBA2: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Igbochief001:
What can u do to CNN ? Just shut up oga
IF CNN OPEN NIGERIA CHAPTER EEHN, E DON BE FOR THIS GOVERNMENT BE THAT
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by murmee: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
michoim:
CNN the mother of lies...President Trump calls them fake news media
If there's one thing that President Trump said that is so true and apt, it is calling CNN 'Fake News Media'!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Gokoyer0(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sorry I can't waste my 1 second to watch this chronic liar spewing gargabe.
peacekante:
angry

Watch Lai Spilling it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOmepJDeD6M
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by wiseword316(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
This guy is just an old crow. One day you will definitely reap what you soar.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by authority2006(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
baby124:
They are fools. It’s obvious these old fools are still operating in 1970. These days you cannot do anything in public and lie about it. Cameras and even satellite imaging is everywhere, plus live video capability. I am glad their yansh has been opened for the world. Useless people. All involved will still face the law.

It's funny that those cameras and satellites could capture everything including shooting in the air but couldn't capture soldiers picking and taking the bodies away. It equally couldn't capture military cleaning Lekki Tollgate of all the blood of the victims. Lol
The only thing all of you are good at is insults, curses, names calling, blackmail and emotional outbursts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by MrBendel(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
IpobAntidote:
Don't mind the stupid report from CNN.
How come they are unable to find the families of those so called massacred? They only found one guy that couldn't find his brother. CNN also said the govt claimed no o e died even though Sanwolou stated on the same CNN that 2 people died as far back as October.

CNN is slowly becoming rubbish.

I hope some day that one guy will not be your own brother looking for you....saddist
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by mauchiz: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
The liar of Nigeria, keep telling lies,is God that will disgrace all of you
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by dangotesmummy: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
infohenry:
Lol, CNN will pay 5million dollars or have their license withdrawn by lai Mohammed. Foolish somebody.
you can just imagine grin

A rat is threatening an elephant grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by MrBendel(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
authority2006:

It's funny that those cameras and satellites could capture everything including shooting in the air but couldn't capture soldiers picking and taking the bodies away. It equally couldn't capture military cleaning Lekki Tollgate of all the blood of the victims. Lol
The only thing all of you are good at is insults, curses, names calling, blackmail and emotional outbursts

You don't believe the one you have seen proven on video, satellite , then there is nothing you will believe...people that love fake that the govt is working but the reality is everywhere for everyone to see ....
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by kilmot: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
alasane:

and what happen to DPO in igando,mushin and PH all befall your entire generations as well

You just proved me that you are a goat, and one of those people that want to destroy this country with hate and Lies.

Why was it difficult to say a simple amen like I did to prayer.

Foolish idiot.
If you mention me again, I'll trace you and you'll learn decorum the hard way.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Abiboss: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
BafanaBafana:
The proof that the massacre took place is that CNN reported it. Very funny I must say. Even the haters aka Trump lovers are now cheering CNN.
There was shooting at Lekki toll gate, no doubt about that, but the question is, who was killed?
There has never been a time in this country where people are killed by the government and no family or friends can come out to say they were killed. This is the defence they put up when we ask them to tell us who was killed. Curious individuals even contributed money as reward for anyone who can come up with at least a verifiable identity of someone killed, all we hear is that the government also wants to kill them.
Same people who were forcing the Buhari is dead and Buhari is a clone theory down our throats now wants is to believe that some unknown persons were massacred by the Nigerian government.
You lots still believe the words of the same military who(1) lied that they were never at the scene(2)lied that they were there but never discharged bullet(3)lied that they discharged but used training billets(4)lied that they shot into the air?
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by ashacot: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
peacekante:
angry

Watch Lai Spilling it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOmepJDeD6M

Imagine what Lai was saying. Though I agree with him that Affected VICTIM families should come out and go to the panel set up for their case to be heard
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by igbowoman: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
etrouble:

Where are the dead bodies? There cannot be a massacre without dead bodies.

Are u the only idiot that don't know they kill and cart away the bodies?
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by hotseat: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
This lying Lia lie man deserves an award for his lying skills and abilities. He can turn white to black and black to white at the drop of a hat.

If the FG is convinced it has the incontrovertible facts, why not go ahead and state its position?

No! instead, the lying machine goes ahead throwing punches in the wind like a drunken sailor.

CNN is a more credible and reliable source of information than your comatosed Nuisance and Thrash Authority (NTA) which is only there to sing the praises of the government of the day.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by robosky02(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Come what do you mean hmm

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by AnanseK(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ausmos:
It's unfortunate we are where we are today. Peaceful protest demanding for better governance and brighter life for Nigerian youths turned bloody by the wicked people in government. CNN, after intense investigation came up with facts to support the claim that there was massacre. Only for the heartless people to spew this rubbish rather than put up strong arguments with evidence to refute the claim.
But then this is Nigeria, what should one expect?
You sent to soldiers to harmless protesters for what in the first place?
God will judge as many who are complicit in this matter

You can convince me that there was a massacre when you produce the bodies with fatal gun injuries and/or a verifiable list of names and details of the dead and the injured and/or interviews with the families of the dead and the injured.

You cannot have a massacre without any of these. Why is this so difficult if you are indeed truthful?
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BigBashiru: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
sageer1706:

Does it mean that the "said bodies" don't have relatives? Atleast they should be a report for missing persons.

In this same Nigeria that when you arrive at a police station, you have to pay money for anything meaningful to be done.... moreover everybody wants to conceal or subvert as much as possible in this case.....
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Gerrard59(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
ba7man:
The energy used to insult Lai Mohammed should be channelled into proving there truly was a massacre.

You should be ashamed of yourself. As old as you are, it's Lai Mohammed that should be trusted? You people are just wicked and heartless, nothing else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) / Go After Killer Herdsmen: Buhari Orders CDS, IGP / FG Reacts To Attack On Senate, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.