Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days (7280 Views)

See ABU Professor Who Drove 504 Car From London To Kano / Meet Professor Aliyu Shugaba, University Of Maiduguri New Vice Chancellor / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days by Raaven: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
How did he cross the Atlantic ocean with his car? grin grin

since 1994 there is the a channel tunnel between france and UK under the ocean ( 50 km) . its a train system that transport poeple and vehicles too .

Re: Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days by Raaven: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2020
Xeeex:

The distance from Africa to Spain is about 60km, if he reach the sea he will enter ferry with his car. He will drop at the other side and continue his journey.

See Africa and spain in the same picture

Strait of Gibraltar is only 14 km width

1 Like

Re: Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days by Xeeex: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2020
lascos912:
is that Morocco

Yeah, I think so
Re: Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days by Powerfly(f): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2020
EXLOVER:
Make this Prof show us the way and give us map, if Prof can travel to London with Peugeot from Kano, then with Lexus i can travel from my current location to California in 63days...

All in need is A map, 1 Ghana must go of weed, A gun, food, liquor and vasline.

Shey they'll be space in the back seat incase somebody want to join?
Re: Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days by Kingdemi212019: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2020
EXLOVER:
Make this Prof show us the way and give us map, if Prof can travel to London with Peugeot from Kano, then with Lexus i can travel from my current location to California in 63days...

All in need is A map, 1 Ghana must go of weed, A gun, food, liquor and vasline.
abeg I will like to join you
Re: Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days by yhemmsy(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2020
Join our 6 month comprehensive tutoring for 2021 JAMB & WAEC and be among those who will matriculate next session...

Lecture commences 2nd of November 2020 - 30th of April 2021.
Morning: 9am - 2pm
Evening: 4pm - 7pm
(Monday - Friday)

DE WAYMAKER ACADEMY
35 Akinyele Street Aguda, Behind St. Barth Church, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.
Enquiries please call: 08030673698
Whatsapp: http:///2348030673698

Re: Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days by son4century(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2020
So, he didn't snap pictures all through his journey
Re: Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Xeeex:

The distance from Africa to Spain is about 60km, if he reach the sea he will enter ferry with his car. He will drop at the other side and continue his journey.

See Africa and spain in the same picture

Wow I can actually try this if I see a partner and sponsor �
Re: Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days by Silentgroper(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Powerfly:

Shey they'll be space in the back seat incase somebody want to join?
If u join im, he wouldnt need vaseline anymore, shey u knw?
Re: Meet Professor Who Drove A Car From London To Kano In 24 Days by EXLOVER(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dayoebe:
I don't even bother to read this.

Even if aboki trek from Nigeria to australia, its non of my business.

What will you do with vaseline on the road?
Too rub my body

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Offline Report Card For Schools. The School Around You Wants It! (video N Pix) / UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? / School Registration Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.