Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,424 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Fill In The Story - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Fill In The Story (13977 Views)

The Story Builder: The Last Person To Post On This Trend Wins / Lets Play The Story Game Its Fun / Continue the story ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2006
so i decided to call his cell phone, wink
Re: Fill In The Story by 2cantango(f): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2006
it was time to put an end to his tarty behaviour
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2006
He knew we had an appointment this morning, why the f**k is he acting up, today of all days? sad
Re: Fill In The Story by 2cantango(f): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2006
sometimes i wonder why i bother with his useless @$$. It's time I realise he's never going to change, he's never going to leave his wife and his hussies for me. I'm sick of this crap. I think it's time I told his wife the truth.
Re: Fill In The Story by snazzydawn(f): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2006
so I jumped into my car and hit hard at the accelerator,wondering what was wrong with him.I reached his office ans was told he had gone home.I headed toward his house,his gate was not locked,I drove in,his front door was open and I stepped in.The whole hpuse was eeriely still,but I knew there had to be someone in the house,there just had to be someone.As I mounted the stairs,I heard excited sounds coming from his room
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2006
i'll just barge in ,on second thought,  sad that might wreck his marriage.
what the heck    F**K Him, angry
Re: Fill In The Story by 2cantango(f): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2006
I pushed open his door and stood there absolutely horrified. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was my professor and my brother shocked
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2006
Now it's really confusing,
he's married,
Got hussies(i'm one of anyway)

DAMN why my brother,

i'll just, ,
Re: Fill In The Story by 2cantango(f): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2006
phone my therapist to schedule an emergency session
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2006
OKAY now this is getting out of hand,i might just lose my mind

wherez snazzydawn? undecided
Re: Fill In The Story by snazzydawn(f): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2006
after calling my therapist,I was still staring at them really shocked and suddenly I began to cheesy then undecided then cry .It was just an outburst of emotions.I just didnt know what to do.
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2006
Then I suddenly got sick. I threw up all over the rug. It seemed as if it would never stop.
Re: Fill In The Story by snazzydawn(f): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2006
and then there was a knock at the door and behold it was his wife!!!I did not knoiw what to say I was doing there in her room.
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2006
She fixed me with a cold stare but it was obvious she had caught lots of people like me in here because she just ignored me and walked straight to her husband.
Re: Fill In The Story by snazzydawn(f): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2006
I quietly but quickly took my leave before something ugly happened.I ebtered my car and zoomed off,speeding like no man's business,you know how Lagos roads are with traffic jams so I met one then my phone began to ring,It was Chief.
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2006
Go on. I have no ideas
Re: Fill In The Story by snazzydawn(f): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2006
naturally,I ignore his call and keep fidgeting,waiting for traffic to ease off.
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2006
The lights turn green and I release the brake. A car suddenly shot accross from the wrong side and hit me. I jumped out.

"You bastard." I screamed.

It was a police car. . .
Re: Fill In The Story by snazzydawn(f): 12:23am On Apr 03, 2006
I said silently"what a day"
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 1:27am On Apr 03, 2006
Nigerian police. . .

Turns out I shouted at the DSP himself.

'Na woman sef,'* he says to his fellows, hissing. 'Madam you dey lucky sey you know be man.'**

For those of us who don't speak pidgin here's the translation:
*It's a woman
**Madam you're lucky you aren't a man
Re: Fill In The Story by bluenubian(f): 3:20am On Apr 03, 2006
"and na true talk say u fine sef".
Re: Fill In The Story by Grizzly(m): 5:37am On Apr 03, 2006
go on.
Re: Fill In The Story by snazzydawn(f): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2006
and I am so pissed because the man is sooooo ugly but just so that I may get home in time,I paste a smile on my face all the while gritting my teeth as he leans into the car,I can se his tobacco stained teeth and his foul breath.He inches closer to me,unable to stand the stench,I press on my accelerator and speed off,almost sick in my stomach.I am driving as if 56 devils are after me.
Re: Fill In The Story by kajad(m): 7:28am On Apr 03, 2006
i no follow you go this journey wey 56 devils dey pursue you oooo!  wink
Re: Fill In The Story by Fluffy(f): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2006
And all of a sudden I notice an old deserted cottage by the side of the road and I decide to stop and have a look inside.

smileyplease people be creative, use your imagination and make a great story smiley
Re: Fill In The Story by Rhodalyn(f): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2006
n lo and behold, U wouldnt believe what my eyes saw, lying there on da floor was a
Re: Fill In The Story by kajad(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2006
Fluffy:

smileyplease people be creative, use your imagination and make a great story smiley
and what have thy been using before you came? bizzy body! angry angry angry
Re: Fill In The Story by Rhodalyn(f): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy jst continue wit da story
Re: Fill In The Story by dafman(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2006
round metallic object so bright i couldn't stare at it directly, i'm not an authority of precious metals but looking at this object i knew i had hit it big, this was the break i was looking for, even though i had never dealt in diamonds, gold or any metal or even traded before i knew this thing in my hand would sale for a number not less than six figures in it. I looked round to see if there was anyone around me, nothing, i crept into the cottage picked up the metal object with my handkerchief dropped it in my bag and stepped out trying to look as normal as i could
Re: Fill In The Story by kajad(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2006
just as i was about to enter my car;
Re: Fill In The Story by Fluffy(f): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2006
@ kajad, u mean what have u been using? no sense of imagination, there u go again, what's it with u and cars?

Boooring notice the capital B!
Re: Fill In The Story by dafman(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2006
let's just go on with the story, criticisms ain't taking us no where angry

I noticed some movements behind the cottage and then some voices i could barely hear what they were saying ' ol boy thank God for this small cottage here o, those  bad belle people for see the tin for our hand' said one voice, ' but nobody see us as we enter the building na, why then come suspect us self' yet another voice. ' infact make we leave this place now now, enter the cottage remove the tin make we waka'. I didn't wait for the other voice to complete his statement before i entered my car and started the engine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Three Word Story / Can You Think Outside The Box? / Trace The Circles And Get Dazed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.