Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Fill In The Story - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Fill In The Story (13521 Views)

The Story Builder: The Last Person To Post On This Trend Wins / Lets Play The Story Game Its Fun / Continue the story ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fill In The Story by Rhodalyn(f): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2006
i was furious, i stepped harddd on da acelerator and ohmigod shocked shocked shocked shocked right ahead of me was a huge tree, i swerved to avoid it but it was too late

@dafman i luv ya new pic on ya prof wink
Re: Fill In The Story by kajad(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2006
Fluffy:

@ kajad, u mean what have u been using? no sense of imagination, there u go again, what's it with u and cars?

Boooring notice the capital B!

Yea! Noticed; but have no intension of descending to your ‘peak’ level!  tongue
Re: Fill In The Story by dafman(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2006
I rammed right into the tree, God, i'm i lucky those guys didn't notice me driving off, i immediately came out of the car took a short cut to the main road and flagged down a bike. ' where you dey go madam' asked the okada man,  just take me to the nearest motor park ' i replied', i just wanted to be as far away as possible from lagos

That's my latest image wink
Re: Fill In The Story by dafman(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2006
On the way to the park, i kept glancing around furtively like an escaped convict, when i sighted the part some few metres i was relieved, i jumped down payed the okada man, and went to the northern section. i payed the fare to jos and boarded. I just hoped my cousin was still there because it's been years i went there last.
Re: Fill In The Story by dafman(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2006
I was still sitting in the bus waiting for the bus to get filled an announcement in a terse voice filtered out of the speakers all around the bus ' The centuries old himalayan gold pendant reportedly stolen from a museum in brazil' and rumoured to have found it's way to Nigeria. A reward of $5,000,000 is being offered to whoever will give information leading to its recovery.
Re: Fill In The Story by dafman(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2006
She couldn't believe her ears, five - million - dollars!!!, if it had been Five million naira she wouldn't have even believed her ears talkless of dollars, when the realisation of what she carried dawned on her she knew ever more that she had to be careful but what she didn't know was that the criminal gang that sold the ring attached a tiny device to the pendant which could be traced with a handheld device within a radius of 10 km.
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2006
Mister Ur about turning this story to a James Bond Story o
Re: Fill In The Story by Rhodalyn(f): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2006
this story aint interesting
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2006
yea
the james bond guy and co
, i think he isn't on now winklets spice it up
Re: Fill In The Story by Rhodalyn(f): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2006
yea!!!!!! U start kiss kiss
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2006
He's the only one writing. Abeg make we leave am.*

Translation: Let's leave him alone
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2006
Zahymaka:

He's the only one writing. Abeg make we leave am.*

Translation: Let's leave him alone

sorry
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2006
I was talking about dafman. Do we start the story all over again?
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2006
nah, sad
Lets re-construct from where he stopped.
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2006
n lo and behold, U wouldnt believe what my eyes saw, lying there on da floor was a

n old man. He appeared to have been attacked by some vicious people and he was moaning softly. . .
Re: Fill In The Story by bluenubian(f): 4:41am On Apr 04, 2006
i felt really bad for him, cause he looked like he was in a lot of pain, i was scared to even help him, i thought "what of if they see me ", thinking about the people that did this to him. so i ran,
Re: Fill In The Story by Grizzly(m): 5:43am On Apr 04, 2006
I had only gone a few yards when I realised i had taken a wrong decision. i retraced my steps to where the old man lay.
Re: Fill In The Story by bluenubian(f): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2006
i asked "sir, can u at least stand so i can at least help u out of here", he could barely open his mouth to reply. I knew then i could not help him alone so i called the only person who i knew could help me, my ex-husband, he was a doctor and he owed me one, he also had a big house in the city where this oldman could recuperate
Re: Fill In The Story by Fluffy(f): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2006
but my call did not go through and it was starting to get dark, all of a sudden I heard footsteps coming closer,
Re: Fill In The Story by dafman(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2006
hmmn angry
Re: Fill In The Story by Fluffy(f): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2006
@ dafman the idea was for a couple of people to make a great story together, it was not a one man show. sorry no hard feelings I hope cheesy
Re: Fill In The Story by snazzydawn(f): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2006
Fluffy:

but my call did not go through and it was starting to get dark, all of a sudden I heard footsteps coming closer,
I quickly hid in the only available corner in the room and trained my eyes on the door
Re: Fill In The Story by dafman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2006
It was a successful coup, carry on while i go into exile
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2006
The footsteps belonged to a little girl. She was crying and calling out, "Papa."

I emerged cautiously from the bush.
Re: Fill In The Story by 2cantango(f): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2006
snazzydawn writes about hiding in a corner. . . Zahymaka is emerging from behind a bush. . . am I missing something
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2006
I told her the state i found her pop, told her i was a stranger andlater asked her if there was any available hospital close by. wink

@2cantango,
howdy
Re: Fill In The Story by 2cantango(f): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2006
@dm: hi sweetness
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2006
Unfortunately for me, the girl hardly understood a word of what I said. I had to resort to baby-talk.
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2006
Fortunately, she later understood what i was saying.
and then,,,
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2006
We went over to the old man. He had apparently been beaten with a blunt instrument because there were more concussions than there was bleeding. If there was any bleeding, it was internal. I place my hands under his armpits and dragged him to the car.
Re: Fill In The Story by bluenubian(f): 6:14am On Apr 05, 2006
then he muttered under his breath, "nooo, leave me to die, i deserve this", i jus ignored him thinking he might be suffering from some neurological problem. I kept dragging him closer to the curb, where i could flag a taxi, but i could tell he wasn't trying to help, as a matter of fact he was resisting, all i could think of was "what has this man done to deserve this kind of beating"
Re: Fill In The Story by Fluffy(f): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2006
By this time it was almost dark. Suddenly I felt this overwhelming presence of something close to me. The old man started screaming "go away, leave me alone" I could see the fear in his eyes, the little girl was gone. I looked around, but there was nothing,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can You Think Outside The Box? / Challenge For All Masterminds... / Three Word Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.